sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
My canon is the good path but I play the evil one too. Now I think making the paths so different would be a lot of work for the dev as the game introduces new girls. He has to make two routes for every girl, that means renders x2 with every update.
3 routes lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
so far so great if you don't go ask the blond Lady to come back to your house you will get to help homeless kid and Dream of you sister same go if you do but don't push her to kiss into wall and all that but she won't have Orgasm simple the resone you didn't stimulate her brain enogh and that Smart Put of the Developer so keep up i hope to see the word Completed soon Keep up the Good Work Lovely that you can play the good guy even when you choose to start as the bad one with Nicki it was hot but I hope what i saw in the end of Chapter isn't what i think :LOL: I mean he clearly loved the girl I just hope that Her ASS**** BF did push her to try to be something Like that and she Run or something :coffee:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i dont mind trans characters in a game. but i usually hope for the "Trans on/off" option in said game. if you click "off" the character itself doesnt dissapear its just they are no longer trans and therefore you dont miss out on a character you'll potentially like.

i'll admit it usually will mean double the renders during sex/nude scenes of said character(s) but i dont mind the wait.

as for the lesbian idea. i mean it sounds interesting but doesnt seem like the romance path will lead to anywhere unless she finds out she's actually Bi. but again the concept is interesting.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
i dont mind trans characters in a game. but i usually hope for the "Trans on/off" option in said game. if you click "off" the character itself doesnt dissapear its just they are no longer trans and therefore you dont miss out on a character you'll potentially like.

i'll admit it usually will mean double the renders during sex/nude scenes of said character(s) but i dont mind the wait.

as for the lesbian idea. i mean it sounds interesting but doesnt seem like the romance path will lead to anywhere unless she finds out she's actually Bi. but again the concept is interesting.
I honestly don't know if I'd include a trans girl as a prominent part of the game, juuuuust because girls with dicks don't really do it for me. (Except when it's a girl-on-girl situation ala Bible Black.. :unsure:) That said, I think there's a lot of story potential in a trans girl seeking gender-affirming surgery and treatments, when the MC is in a position to help with both.

I do have plans to have certain girls act as kind of one-off opportunities for the player, without their stories necessarily being part of the main plot. Just to add a little spice/variety to the cast and sexual situations. So, for something like that, a trans girl, a lesbian, a pregnant girl, etc. could make a lot of sense.

Speaking of one-off girls, I'm running a poll on my Patreon right now, to narrow down the player's choice of naughty and nice swimsuits. Modeling them is Violet, a minor character you'll meet in Chapter 3. I suspect that once I start rendering some scenes with her, I'll be tempted to make her a main cast member.

Nice.png

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I honestly don't know if I'd include a trans girl as a prominent part of the game, juuuuust because girls with dicks don't really do it for me. (Except when it's a girl-on-girl situation ala Bible Black.. :unsure:) That said, I think there's a lot of story potential in a trans girl seeking gender-affirming surgery and treatments, when the MC is in a position to help with both.

I do have plans to have certain girls act as kind of one-off opportunities for the player, without their stories necessarily being part of the main plot. Just to add a little spice/variety to the cast and sexual situations. So, for something like that, a trans girl, a lesbian, a pregnant girl, etc. could make a lot of sense.

Speaking of one-off girls, I'm running a poll on my Patreon right now, to narrow down the player's choice of naughty and nice swimsuits. Modeling them is Violet, a minor character you'll meet in Chapter 3. I suspect that once I start rendering some scenes with her, I'll be tempted to make her a main cast member.

View attachment 1898715
I think C looks Cool and cute and I can tell the Back would be a nice surprise and about girls with Dick I would say only if the mc and this Trans or girl with dick whatever :LOL: Sandwich and surprise Hot Milf that and maybe kiss eachother while they Give her The Pleasure she never knew Nice idea darky Spicy Cute all in one Package And i still Hope that nicki Didn't go to the Dark tunnel the Mc Loved her So it wouldn't be nice maybe as i said if her Bf got the idea and she run away before doing it and also as I said I loved what you did With the Blond girl But I Choose to go alone home the poor need money Be good to get good I guess :coffee: Karma always Around that also can be in The game Keep up the Great work(y)

Reactions: NeonGhosts

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

View attachment 1898715
A for the hardcore route
B or C for the romance one
I can see her as a main girl, she looks hot.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Played through without taboo patch and was like, this is pretty pleasant. Nice characters, charming mc, pretty hot girls and set dressing wasn't plain af. installed taboo to check it out, holy shit you fuckin went for it. damn.

Game looks super promising though, looking forward to seeing more.

I also pick C it's not the kind of swimsuit you usually see. As for trans, it doesn't bother me unless it's futa on male and the character is well written enough. You seem like a pretty full spectrum dev so I have no reason to doubt it would be handled well.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020

View attachment 1898715
C, :sneaky:

Reactions: NeonGhosts

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
So far all the girls are recurring, yes? Just wondering how/why the blond would have anything to do with the MC if he went with the leaving her in the alley route...

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
So far all the girls are recurring, yes? Just wondering how/why the blond would have anything to do with the MC if he went with the leaving her in the alley route...
Correct.

Some girls may have temporarily closed paths or events, if you treat them a certain way. You'll see this next chapter with one of the characters. But, that blocked content allows you to access different content. Kind of like how you don't have the naughty dream about Cassie, if you sleep with Ashe after bringing her home.

But, the MC did take a bunch of photos of Ashe, following the event in the alley. She probably won't be getting a friendly lunch with him anytime soon, but if he chose to apply pressure on two fronts (threatening her job and releasing the photos) she might buckle and agree to meet him somewhere private, just to keep everything quiet. She was already willing to sleep with him to save her job (when she reluctantly returns to MC's condo), so it's not a stretch to assume she might do it if her reputation was also on the line.

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes