Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
ima go with C. it's a combo of naughty and nice. even then i wouldn't say A is naughty so much as common. B looks reserved but not something i see alot. and C well i dont think i've seen the top used ever before as a swimsuit so that's cool.

DirkGently

May 13, 2018
I honestly don't know if I'd include a trans girl as a prominent part of the game, juuuuust because girls with dicks don't really do it for me. (Except when it's a girl-on-girl situation ala Bible Black.. :unsure:) That said, I think there's a lot of story potential in a trans girl seeking gender-affirming surgery and treatments, when the MC is in a position to help with both.

I do have plans to have certain girls act as kind of one-off opportunities for the player, without their stories necessarily being part of the main plot. Just to add a little spice/variety to the cast and sexual situations. So, for something like that, a trans girl, a lesbian, a pregnant girl, etc. could make a lot of sense.

Speaking of one-off girls, I'm running a poll on my Patreon right now, to narrow down the player's choice of naughty and nice swimsuits. Modeling them is Violet, a minor character you'll meet in Chapter 3. I suspect that once I start rendering some scenes with her, I'll be tempted to make her a main cast member.

View attachment 1898715
I'd say AC/DC :cool:

(and no trans, if it doens't fit the story)

Reactions: genthrow

hentatsujin

Dec 12, 2021
I have been away for a while; deleted the game folder, downloaded the new (juicy) content, and... it seems like the savegame data files are still present somewhere on my system. How do I delete them for good? (using WINE)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well I am not sure if it works the same, but if I understand what wine is.
Drive:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming

Reactions: hentatsujin

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
outstanding work,one of my fav games rn,Gabby is perfect. Keep it up man!
Thanks, I really appreciate that!

Chapter 3's development is going well. I've completed the first scene, and I'm rendering a little bit as I write. Now I'm getting into writing the first big potential sex scene of this Chapter, which is always fun. And I've managed to cannibalize a whole conversation from an earlier script, inserting it into Chapter 3, after making a few adjustments to the dialogue and setting. Feeling pretty good about hitting my targeted mid-August deadline.

I'll be posting a Dev Update tomorrow morning on my Patreon with new renders from Chapter 3, as well as unlocking The Student Loan mini-game for all $5 patrons. As a reminder, this is the one where you play a college professor that catches your star pupil in a compromising situation, offering you two approaches (assuming you're using certain illicit patches) and three possible endings. :D

SL.png

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
I do have plans to have certain girls act as kind of one-off opportunities for the player
No idea how much my opinion is worth (probably jack shit :KEK:), but I'm not a fan of that approach. I find stories that stick to core cast more cohesive. Side-characters like that too often fall into those categories:
1. oh-no-I-don't-have-any-asian-characters-in-main-cast
2. oh-no-there-hasn't-been-any-sex-scenes-for-10-minutes
3. oh-no-I-need-more-sexual-variety-to-satisfy-everyone
But you do you, I like the game so far, so whatever you decide I'll probably just grumble under my nose and keep reading.

Reactions: pr0n and Tigrillo

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
No idea how much my opinion is worth (probably jack shit :KEK:), but I'm not a fan of that approach. I find stories that stick to core cast more cohesive. Side-characters like that too often fall into those categories:
1. oh-no-I-don't-have-any-asian-characters-in-main-cast
2. oh-no-there-hasn't-been-any-sex-scenes-for-10-minutes
3. oh-no-I-need-more-sexual-variety-to-satisfy-everyone
But you do you, I like the game so far, so whatever you decide I'll probably just grumble under my nose and keep reading.
Hah! I get it! I definitely have qualms about #2 in games I've played. I want the sex scenes to feel like important events, and anytime a game's like, "Heyyy, here's a girl at a bar. She wants to blow you!" it kind of reduces the impact of those scenes.

It's probably more accurate to say that I think there will be some girls who have a limited arc in the story. But, we'll see! Ashe was never supposed to be in the main cast. She was literally in a few frames, getting railed by the MC. (See attached images.) Then she took on a whole life of her own, and I realized I could build some cool events around her.

It's always possible that I introduce a girl, and then fall in love with her and want to keep her around.

Reactions: genthrow and Phegor

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Ah yes, creative snowball effect. Gotta love it, 1 idea turns into 100. You at least seem to have a handle on it, keeping it from turning into stalling or feature creep. The variety with her alone was insane

Reactions: NeonGhosts

xXWolfZz

May 26, 2020
Wow this was a wild ride, author deserves nothing but praise. Very compelling story with lots of twists and turns and great taboo instances. Keep up the good work excited for return of Nicki and upcoming scenes with the sister.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
The default on Gabby's age is 18 ( i know the game lets you alter that to whatever age you want), I guess it depends where you are from on whether she's underage. Most countries it ranges from 16-18, only South Korea and Bahrain i'm aware of are higher. Although I guess I can see your point, if you're talking about her general appearance. Lolita's arnt really my type anyway, my taste is more huge titty women. I only really consider Gabby as a decent cum dump.

I decided to degrade Nicki for the whore she is (I felt outright rape was the nuclear option and bit over the top just because she was trying to get money from you, but she certainly needed to made to face some consequences), so I guess her returning appearance made perfect sense to me. I suppose if you went the other way, it would be a bit of a 180 spin to see her like this. Although perhaps you just missjudged the person she is by going the sympathetic/love route with her.

I take your point on rape, its not a choice id go for unless it was the only option other than being a simp.
Yep, kinda sucks that the game keeps reminding MC is a simp/niceguy/loser sometimes. But I guess to each his own.

Nicki is definitely fuckable, best LI in game so far with her bouncy ass and tits.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Hah! I get it! I definitely have qualms about #2 in games I've played. I want the sex scenes to feel like important events, and anytime a game's like, "Heyyy, here's a girl at a bar. She wants to blow you!" it kind of reduces the impact of those scenes.

It's probably more accurate to say that I think there will be some girls who have a limited arc in the story. But, we'll see! Ashe was never supposed to be in the main cast. She was literally in a few frames, getting railed by the MC. (See attached images.) Then she took on a whole life of her own, and I realized I could build some cool events around her.

It's always possible that I introduce a girl, and then fall in love with her and want to keep her around.
So far Ashe has been my favourtie, that i'd want to keep around as a potential long term partner for the MC. She's cute but kinky and wasnt looking to talk to the MC for money, just to thank him for her fortunes changing. The rest so far, they're just FWB cum dumpsters. Unless of course a new huge titty woman hoves into view in the coming chapters, then she'd be my main bitch.

Any possibility or ideas on the MC being able to fund surgary on one or more of the girls, turn them into a bimbo?

Reactions: v1900

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Any possibility or ideas on the MC being able to fund surgary on one or more of the girls, turn them into a bimbo?
Unfortunately this would run into the same issue as Nicki's tattoos being removed, with me running renders for multiple versions of that character's scenes for the rest of the game. That said, I have an idea for a sex scene that'd allow you to change one girl's appearance for that scene via costuming, hair, and make-up, for a bimbofication scene. That'd only mean doing an extra 30-50 renders and variables in the script, which is pretty doable.

Reactions: v1900 and genthrow
4.50 star(s) 193 Votes