Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is a tease for sure. Her cotton candy is so immaculate her devotion to vodoo is apparent.
Consider us very much spellbound by her tight shape and her grasp of a mouthful of a smile.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I see Gabby, I insta like. If anything is gonna get me to keep playing (if the story goes to crap), it will be her.

Reactions: NeonGhosts

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Definitely seeing what folks mean about the end of this update. I hope for the best and honestly have no issue with tattoos. It is however incredibly hard not to jump to certain conclusions when the 'LI' who was having money issues and was willing to sleep with the MC to alleviate those issues shows up in the middle of the night with a radically different look more akin to a hooker working a particularly unprofitable corner.

Reactions: JGoat and qaywsx

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Definitely seeing what folks mean about the end of this update. I hope for the best and honestly have no issue with tattoos. It is however incredibly hard not to jump to certain conclusions when the 'LI' who was having money issues and was willing to sleep with the MC to alleviate those issues shows up in the middle of the night with a radically different look more akin to a hooker working a particularly unprofitable corner.
Well, we’ll find out in a month or so whether I’ve shot myself in the foot. :’D I’m sure people will be divided over the reveal, but a certain loud contingent of players already thought Nicki was a whore for having the temerity to ask her multimillionaire best friend to save her from ruin. Can’t please everyone!

3D33F8D8-D0F4-4A32-81D2-A0D09DE079B9.png

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Well, we’ll find out in a month or so whether I’ve shot myself in the foot. :’D I’m sure people will be divided over the reveal, but a certain loud contingent of players already thought Nicki was a whore for having the temerity to ask her multimillionaire best friend to save her from ruin. Can’t please everyone!

View attachment 1922665
this comment doesn't give me confidence its heading in a direction im interested in

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
this comment doesn't give me confidence its heading in a direction im interested in
I think a lot of people tend to think I'm steering this into an NTR direction. Here's the thing - I said pretty early on that there's not going to be NTR in this game (unless you're the one doing the cucking..) but a lot of people are kind of convinced I'm going to have Nicki return having feasted on an all-you-can-eat dick buffet. That's not where this is going. But, this is a story about how society preys on vulnerable people, and how you can choose a side in that system. That might mean seeing love interests get put in a tough spot, from time to time.

All that said, a lot of people have very particular ideas about what's acceptable in terms of their romantic interests, vis a vis the NTR debate. I received a salty PM from a player that was disappointed Gabby mentioned having a boyfriend before she met the MC, because it felt NTR-adjacent. I can't predict how every person will react to every story development, and I'll go nuts if I try.

I mean, I'm constantly flabbergasted that people's takeaway from the love route with Nicki is that she fucked the MC for money. Because I think it's pretty textually clear (without beating you over the head with it..) that the MC gave her the money freely, and this event finally provided them both the opportunity to be honest about their feelings with each other. But, I can't control how people react to the story.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I think a lot of people tend to think I'm steering this into an NTR direction. Here's the thing - I said pretty early on that there's not going to be NTR in this game (unless you're the one doing the cucking..) but a lot of people are kind of convinced I'm going to have Nicki return having feasted on an all-you-can-eat dick buffet. That's not where this is going. But, this is a story about how society preys on vulnerable people, and how you can choose a side in that system. That might mean seeing love interests get put in a tough spot, from time to time.

All that said, a lot of people have very particular ideas about what's acceptable in terms of their romantic interests, vis a vis the NTR debate. I received a salty PM from a player that was disappointed Gabby mentioned having a boyfriend before she met the MC, because it felt NTR-adjacent. I can't predict how every person will react to every story development, and I'll go nuts if I try.

I mean, I'm constantly flabbergasted that people's takeaway from the love route with Nicki is that she fucked the MC for money. Because I think it's pretty textually clear (without beating you over the head with it..) that the MC gave her the money freely, and this event finally provided them both the opportunity to be honest about their feelings with each other. But, I can't control how people react to the story.
i dont care if a LI has a sexual history but generaly i dont want any real details about it. My main potential thing im woried about here is im not interested in a girl who turns to any kind of sex work such as prostitute cam shows stripper shit like that

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
:coffee:
hi I found out that your going to do some redo so my request to redo the mc face in first chapter his hair is brown in the start later in chapter two he looks much better and also there is this pic yeah exactly what she said :LOL:
and keep up the story so far looks awesome :cool:(y)

Reactions: NeonGhosts

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I read it that way as well but this reading is undercut by her utterly ghosting him for three months. Extenuating circumstances I understand but you had to expect some player pushback...hell even the MC expresses some harsh feelings toward the situation.

Like I said previously I hope for the best but you've laid out a textbook cliffhanger to engender strong feeling in your audience. If nothing else that's something to be proud of even if it does cause you some grief.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I read it that way as well but this reading is undercut by her utterly ghosting him for three months. Extenuating circumstances I understand but you had to expect some player pushback...hell even the MC expresses some harsh feelings toward the situation.

Like I said previously I hope for the best but you've laid out a textbook cliffhanger to engender strong feeling in your audience. If nothing else that's something to be proud of even if it does cause you some grief.
Oh, for sure. I understood it when the second chapter came out and everyone realized Nicki had disappeared. But, a lot of people had this read with only the first chapter in the bag. Still, we'll see what people think of her reasons once the new chapter hits.

And yeah, you're right about that last bit. I'm glad people actually care about what's happened in these chapters. I can't tell you the number of VNs I've played that I forgot almost as soon as they ended.

In other general news, I'm almost done writing Chapter Three, after knocking out two sizable scenes today. Just have one more sex scene to script and code, and the short bit that comes after it. After that I'll check the chapter for bugs/continuity errors, and then I can put all my attention on the art. So, that deadline for a mid-August release looks pretty good right now. Once Chapter Three is out, I'm also going to put out another mini-game. Currently developing ideas for four one-shots that will be voted on by my Patreon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018

Ignore that PM about Gabby's boyfriend. Probably comes from one of those people that love virgin mothers in these games.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Sounds like an interesting time travel vn you got there... :p
Well, some time ago I did read a hentai where the MC started to fuck his mom and noticed she was a virgin.
Ooh
Edit: I found the hentai again and I have to correct myself it wasn't his mom's sister who raised the MC she was just a woman his father worked with but he did fuck a cousin and his father's sister during the 216 pages. The only problem is that as usual, the Japanese cuck author ruined the story by having other guys fuck her in 2 of the chapters.

Last edited:

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Well, some time ago I did read a hentai where the MC started to fuck his mom and noticed she was a virgin, the plot twist was that she wasn't his mom but her younger sister.
I believe that would be his Aunt. Not bad tho

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
With all these untouched hot virgin milfs. MC can even walk on water apparently in these games....

Even the characters having fathers is NTR to these people somehow
See, I wasn't making fun of people for wanting to take their mother's own virginity, just thought your joke was a hilariously plausible way to do it. Time travel story, you are you own father. (Also explains why you even want to do that to your moms you sick, sick fucks. :p)

Obviously demanding moms be virgins is silly unless its a time trave story or like Hansdrampf788 said, turns out she's not actually your mom! But nothing wrong with hoping there will be at least 1 girl we get to be the first of. People just need to be reasonable about their wants and accept if its not in the cards for a particular game.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Ignore that PM about Gabby's boyfriend. Probably comes from one of those people that love virgin mothers in these games.
What!!! You're telling me that not all MCs and their siblings in every VN are invitro fertilized and their parents live a sexless marriage?

tenor (2).gif I have been living a lie.

Shit, and I thought Radiant got it all right with them virgin mothers and what not. :KEK:

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes