Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Oh, I'm just against rape personally. I doubt MC will face any consequences in the VN due to this, after all its a virtual story.

This... is a rape game. With no pretence that it is not a rape game. Granted, it is not *exclusively* or *only* a rape game, but it is a rape game nonetheless.

Perhaps you might want to reconsider the choice of game to play.

jusadbellum

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
I've just spotted a mistake in scoring and directing system in the game so far. Hope Dev fixes it and there won't be others.

For Dev-> If you invited Ashe to your condo with 3 or more ashdkpts points , she'd refuse and the game would take you to the label where there's no point altering code but checks the same score (if ashdkpts >1 or <0) to lead you to "label ch2_ashalley_yes /or _no". In brief there is no way to reach ch2_ashalley_yes label after threatening.

Last edited:
Reactions: NeonGhosts

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Thanks to everyone for the kind words when I decided to take my ball and go home. No worries, I'm not angry and I'll continue to check in here, especially around release dates. But, the conversation was beginning to get a bit nasty and unproductive, when I could have been better using that time elsewhere.

I'm always willing to listen to criticism. But, whenever it's intimated that I'm just being lazy by not radically rewriting paths and doubling renders for a character that will be a prominent part of the game, it's hard not to feel frustrated. A lot of people have been skeptical that I'll be able to continue this kind of choice-based game longterm, because so many others have failed. Try to understand - making these kind of radical, splintering paths is why those games fail, or get stuck in long cycles of development Hell. I've put a lot of thought into how to keep this project on track and running smoothly, and having huge sweeping changes just isn't going to work, unless this becomes my full-time job.

This... is a rape game. With no pretence that it is not a rape game. Granted, it is not *exclusively* or *only* a rape game, but it is a rape game nonetheless.

Perhaps you might want to reconsider the choice of game to play.
I'm actually going to push back on this a little, because I don't want the game to be defined by one course of actions. I work pretty hard to have just as much content for the romance path, or the grey area path, and I'll continue to do so. I appreciate your nice reviews of the game, but the point of the game is the choice between good and evil, not just evil. If the latter was the case, I'd be cranking out monthly updates. (;o_o)

I've just spotted a mistake in scoring and directing system in the game so far. Hope Dev fixes it and there won't be others.

For Dev-> If you invited Ashe to your condo with 3 or more ashdkpts points , she'd refuse and the game would take you to the label where there's no point altering code but checks the same score (if ashdkpts >1 or <0) to lead you to "label ch2_ashalley_yes /or _no". In brief there is no way to reach ch2_ashalley_yes label after threatening.
Thanks, I've corrected this. I think that was a leftover piece of code from an earlier build. It wouldn't make sense for Ashe submit to a vigorous finger-blasting session in the alley, after you've spent the last hour demeaning her job and threatening her. So, this will now reroute directly to the "no" path, but the player can still potentially save the situation by being kind to Mason and asking Ashe's advice, as intended.

Ch. 3 Update:

Work on Chapter Three is well underway. I post regular updates to my Patreon every Monday, including new art, so if you're ever looking for news about the game's development, pop over there. The updates are always public, so you can follow for free and keep abreast of what I'm working on.

Nicki in the Bathroom.png
Nicki in the Bathroom2.png Nicki Couch.png

The next update is scheduled for August, but in July I'll be making my mini-game, The Student Loan, available for $5 and $2 patrons, before it's finally publicly available. Currently available for $15, this one-shot game features approximately 150 renders, music, basic animations, multiple sex acts, and three possible endings. I made it in the two weeks I had between FiN Ch. 2's first patron release, and the public release.

In this game, you play a young college professor who decides to visit Vegas during his Summer Break, only to encounter one of your students in a very unusual situation. It's pretty short, maybe 10-15 minutes depending on your reading speed, but it gave me the opportunity to play with some new coding, and to render a cute little half-Asian getting dicked down. So, overall a good use of my time.

Riley Pin-Up.png

Assuming I keep ahead on FiN, I want to put one of these one-shot games out every other month, between FiN chapters. This will let me play with some fetishes that may not fit into FiN, develop new characters, etc.

I'm actually working on a very brief mini-game that's designed as kind of a gift to the f95 community. It's low on my list of priorities until Chapter Three is finished, but here's a teaser.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, I appreciate your time, interest, and support.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Thanks to everyone for the kind words when I decided to take my ball and go home. No worries, I'm not angry and I'll continue to check in here, especially around release dates. But, the conversation was beginning to get a bit nasty and unproductive, when I could have been better using that time elsewhere.

I'm always willing to listen to criticism. But, whenever it's intimated that I'm just being lazy by not radically rewriting paths and doubling renders for a character that will be a prominent part of the game, it's hard not to feel frustrated. A lot of people have been skeptical that I'll be able to continue this kind of choice-based game longterm, because so many others have failed. Try to understand - making these kind of radical, splintering paths is why those games fail, or get stuck in long cycles of development Hell. I've put a lot of thought into how to keep this project on track and running smoothly, and having huge sweeping changes just isn't going to work, unless this becomes my full-time job.

I'm actually going to push back on this a little, because I don't want the game to be defined by one course of actions. I work pretty hard to have just as much content for the romance path, or the grey area path, and I'll continue to do so. I appreciate your nice reviews of the game, but the point of the game is the choice between good and evil, not just evil. If the latter was the case, I'd be cranking out monthly updates. (;o_o)

Thanks, I've corrected this. I think that was a leftover piece of code from an earlier build. It wouldn't make sense for Ashe submit to a vigorous finger-blasting session in the alley, after you've spent the last hour demeaning her job and threatening her. So, this will now reroute directly to the "no" path, but the player can still potentially save the situation by being kind to Mason and asking Ashe's advice, as intended.

Ch. 3 Update:

Work on Chapter Three is well underway. I post regular updates to my Patreon every Monday, including new art, so if you're ever looking for news about the game's development, pop over there. The updates are always public, so you can follow for free and keep abreast of what I'm working on.

View attachment 1895239
View attachment 1895243 View attachment 1895244

The next update is scheduled for August, but in July I'll be making my mini-game, The Student Loan, available for $5 and $2 patrons, before it's finally publicly available. Currently available for $15, this one-shot game features approximately 150 renders, music, basic animations, multiple sex acts, and three possible endings. I made it in the two weeks I had between FiN Ch. 2's first patron release, and the public release.

In this game, you play a young college professor who decides to visit Vegas during his Summer Break, only to encounter one of your students in a very unusual situation. It's pretty short, maybe 10-15 minutes depending on your reading speed, but it gave me the opportunity to play with some new coding, and to render a cute little half-Asian getting dicked down. So, overall a good use of my time.

View attachment 1895253

Assuming I keep ahead on FiN, I want to put one of these one-shot games out every other month, between FiN chapters. This will let me play with some fetishes that may not fit into FiN, develop new characters, etc.

I'm actually working on a very brief mini-game that's designed as kind of a gift to the f95 community. It's low on my list of priorities until Chapter Three is finished, but here's a teaser.

I wanted to groan about minigames getting in a way of this game but then I saw the teaser for second minigame. Is that a sister from Bad Brother Saga? Nice. Dont get surprised if it gets more traction than FiN. :KEK: People here(me included) love their incest games. And judging from 2 remakes of Big Brother and 2 upcoming remakes of Bad Brother Saga piggybacking from original game works great. Is Lucy game going to be the only one with character from someone elses game? If you want to make more gifts to f95 community Caroline from Milfy City is a great option for another game like that, just saying. :KEK:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I wanted to groan about minigames getting in a way of this game but then I saw the teaser for second minigame. Is that a sister from Bad Brother Saga? Nice. Dont get surprised if it gets more traction than FiN. :KEK: People here(me included) love their incest games. And judging from 2 remakes of Big Brother and 2 upcoming remakes of Bad Brother Saga piggybacking from original game works great. Is Lucy game going to be the only game with character from someone elses game? If you want to make more gifts to f95 community Caroline from Milfy City is a great option for another game like that, just saying. :KEK:
Oh trust me, this was done in service of FiN. Not just to continue growing the Patreon, thereby allowing me upgrade my GPU for faster/better renders, but also to provide me with a little sandbox to try things in, without potentially breaking FiN's code.

As for that game (I'm calling it Wicked Wally in my head..) it's really just going to be a very short homage to that scene where Bobby finds Lucy in the shower, nothing close to a full remake. I just thought it'd be fun as a bit of parody/catharsis, since the game's seemingly abandoned, and we never got to sleep with her. I doubt I'll do another parody/homage like this, honestly.

.. unless I can figure out which models they used for Radiant. >__>

Last edited:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Oh trust me, this was done in service of FiN. Not just to continue growing the Patreon, thereby allowing me upgrade my GPU for faster/better renders, but also to provide me with a little sandbox to try things in, without potentially breaking FiN's code.

As for that game (I'm calling it Wicked Wally in my head..) it's really just going to be a very short homage to that scene where Bobby finds Lucy in the shower, nothing close to a full remake. I just thought it'd be fun as a bit of parody/catharsis, since the game's seemingly abandoned, and we never got to sleep with her. I doubt I'll do another parody/homage like this, honestly.

.. unless I can figure out which models they used for Radiance. >__>
I guess sometimes devs get an idea they cant fit into the main game so pouring it into a short minigame is a good idea. Otherwise you can get bored and frustrated with developement of the main game.

Shame that Lucy game will be very short. I falsely assumed it will be the same ~150 renders you mentioned for the first minigame and was already looking forward to a few nice scenes with her but oh well. I guess it was just wishful thinking on my part since I think you would create probably the ultimate 18-years-old-wants-to-shag-his-sister-and-mother game judging by the stuff we see in FiN.

By Radiance you mean Radiant? If you would manage to give people scenes with triplets from that game I think f95 community would shower you with goldmoney but the 2 guys who milkmake that game would probably track you down and do bad things to you. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I guess sometimes devs get an idea they cant fit into the main game so pouring it into a short minigame is a good idea. Otherwise you can get bored and frustrated with developement of the main game.

Shame that Lucy game will be very short. I falsely assumed it will be the same ~150 renders you mentioned for the first minigame and was already looking forward to a few nice scenes with her but oh well. I guess it was just wishful thinking on my part since I think you would create probably the ultimate 18-years-old-wants-to-shag-his-sister-and-mother game judging by the stuff we see in FiN.

By Radiance you mean Radiant? If you would manage to give people scenes with triplets from that game I think f95 community would shower you with goldmoney but the 2 guys who milkmake that game would probably track you down and do bad things to you. :KEK:
The Bad Bobby fan-game would probably be 100ish renders. Way less setup, and probably a single path that'd just contain different sex options, given the type of game BB is. So, less work overall.

And yeahhhhhh I don't want to step on the Radiant devs' toes, because they seem like nice guys. More likely, I'll take things like the dark scenes with the brunette and blonde, and use them as inspiration once Cassie shows up in FiN. :D

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
no walkthrough mod needed for the game?
I try to make it pretty hard to miss content. Every now and then I get a little sneaky, like with the fact there's a certain number of points to get the "best" outcome, like making Ashe come during sex, or getting Gabby to willingly take her shorts off for you. But, 90% of the time, you'll get to sexual content unless you explicitly try to avoid it.

Soundprime

Apr 1, 2018
Oh i just saw that lil Chapter 3 update, Dev you said theres some art on your patreon, any of Gabby? Cos I'd certainly be interested!

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Oh i just saw that lil Chapter 3 update, Dev you said theres some art on your patreon, any of Gabby? Cos I'd certainly be interested!
Not a lot at the moment! I posted a tease for her next appearance earlier in the thread, though. Here's another one.

GabbyCh3Tease.png
I think Gabby lovers will leave Chapter 3 feeling very happy. :)

Krosnat

Jan 19, 2022
Traducción al español: Friends in Need [v0.22] [NeonGhosts], Cualquier error o si desean que traduzca un juego por favor me lo hacen saber ¡Gracias!.

- Solo es extraer el .rar en la carpeta raiz del juego e iniciar y listo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
English translation: Friends in Need [v0.22] [NeonGhosts], Any error or if you want me to translate a game please let me know, Thanks!

- Just extract the .rar in the root folder of the game and start it and that's it.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018

Ch. 3 Update:

View attachment 1895239
View attachment 1895243 View attachment 1895244

View attachment 1895253

Criticism has to be constructive or its just someone whining its not their taste, dont listen to that. You're making a good game and youre right to stick to your project plan. I see a lot of devs whos heads are full of magic, then their project grinds to a halt because they cant implement that level of choice and detail without having a whole team working on the game. Its much better to have a finished product, than an abandonded one. People have to understand the time that goes into even simple coding and rendering, you cant juck knock our multipule relatable branching choices, relational conversational choices and re-working appreances at the drop of a hat. Its good to listen but if you try to please everyone, your project will hit a brick wall.

Its a solid premises to have people/life can be good or evil/grey as the basis of choice and stick to those as the playable paths, we dont really need anymore choice than that if that is the project goal.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
I'm actually going to push back on this a little, because I don't want the game to be defined by one course of actions. I work pretty hard to have just as much content for the romance path, or the grey area path, and I'll continue to do so. I appreciate your nice reviews of the game, but the point of the game is the choice between good and evil, not just evil. If the latter was the case, I'd be cranking out monthly updates.
I personally really enjoyed good patch in ch 2, Gabby was great and scene with Ashe was nice too (the slap me thing xD) so I would say you doing pretty good job. :)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
My canon is the good path but I play the evil one too. Now I think making the paths so different would be a lot of work for the dev as the game introduces new girls. He has to make two routes for every girl, that means renders x2 with every update.

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes