NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't think that there is any loan shark. We are going to find out that the money was actually borrowed from a buy named Pointdexter who is sending strongly worded letters threatening to send the bill to a collection agency. If there was a loan shark then Brent wouldn't be texting. Even assuming that he wasn't sleeping with the fishes he wouldn't have any functioning fingers and would be low on toes as well.

Oct 10, 2022
I've been thinking how Nicki never actually finished paying off her debt; you think that the shark will try coming after her, or that since he got most of it back he'll just write off the rest when he realises that she's under MC's protection now? After what he tried to do to her, he'd have to have some balls to try and squeeze MC for any more money.
Ooh, a curious one. I think it would depend on Neon's decision. I know it is obvious but if Neon wants to take a path, simply can add a loanshark path in future or it was less than 10k so it can be mentioned she paid it off between episodes. I'd vote for paid version though. We already have enough on the plate, if not just a subplot for Nicki it would take too much time. Though, Brent's threats maybe related to that, after how could he know Nicki was back in town if not loanshark's goons paid him a visit?
You might be onto something there. :unsure:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
NeonGhosts
Is it possible at all to get a rough idea of what to expect with Mason before we fully decided on him, or is that going to be too spoiler?

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
NeonGhosts
Is it possible at all to get a rough idea of what to expect with Mason before we fully decided on him, or is that going to be too spoiler?
I guess it depends on what you mean by what to expect? I've got a few ideas for events lined up for Mason that should be fun, and will kind of follow the fetishization/nurturing path we've seen for him thus far. Expect a visit to the clothing store, and more pet/gender play.

As far as his corruption/love/dom routes, I'm trying something a little different with him. Evil MC doesn't really need to follow his usual playbook with Mason, so that should make their dark interactions a little more interesting.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.39 + Taboo

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 538 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
As far as his corruption/love/dom routes, I'm trying something a little different with him. Evil MC doesn't really need to follow his usual playbook with Mason, so that should make their dark interactions a little more interesting.
Innnterestiiing... :unsure: Yeah, I noticed while fiddling with his route that none of the choices you make regarding Mason increase any happy points or dark points etc., so I was wondering what the plan was. I'm gonna be honest, I'm a little confused by that seeing as how Mason is visibly less happy being misgendered and insulted, whereas he's visibly happier having his gender respected and getting praised. I'm not sure if that simply means that Mason is going to be the most moldable 'blank slate' of the LIs? Perhaps? If that's the case, then I don't know if that means that dark MC can eventually convince Mason he isn't actually trans? Or at least convince him to drop the attempt and present as a girl anyways? Why wouldn't that increase dark points? Or is the goal to show that Mason can't differentiate between people who have his best interests at heart and people who don't? People who truly love him, and people who simply use him? He just kind of associates and interacts with them regardless, as if they were one and the same? So, from his perspective, 'happy points' and 'dark points' don't really meaningfully distinguish since they don't change his relationship status with you? If that makes sense? If that's the case, then his dark route is going to potentially be the fucking saddest.. :cry:

Also, I guess I just discovered how to properly do spoilers without forcing a lineskip... for anyone in the dark like I was, three dots next to spoiler flag symbol -> inline spoiler. Doh.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
the option to set the age for a few girls and be really mean to nicki. not sure what is missing later without the patch cuz i never played far without it. i guess the rape content is cut out.
You gain a sister too I think. Incest play with Ashe and then possibly real incest later? *fingers crossed*

Last edited:
Reactions: katzenstreu

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
They should have a mod to show which path is a good path, which is a bad path and which is the worst path. Also, Will the females get jealous if we sleep with every females like a harem?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
They should have a mod to show which path is a good path, which is a bad path and which is the worst path. Also, Will the females get jealous if we sleep with every females like a harem?
Do you really need someone to tell you what is the good/bad/worse options? Also, roll back isn't disabled.

But the fact that you can't distinguish what is good or bad is VERY worrying. I'm a strong apologist of WT mods, but in this game I haven't felt the need to.

I feel like there's something wrong here...

Peace :(

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Innnterestiiing... :unsure: Yeah, I noticed while fiddling with his route that none of the choices you make regarding Mason increase any happy points or dark points etc., so I was wondering what the plan was. I'm gonna be honest, I'm a little confused by that seeing as how Mason is visibly less happy being misgendered and insulted, whereas he's visibly happier having his gender respected and getting praised. I'm not sure if that simply means that Mason is going to be the most moldable 'blank slate' of the LIs? Perhaps? If that's the case, then I don't know if that means that dark MC can eventually convince Mason he isn't actually trans? Or at least convince him to drop the attempt and present as a girl anyways? Why wouldn't that increase dark points? Or is the goal to show that Mason can't differentiate between people who have his best interests at heart and people who don't? People who truly love him, and people who simply use him? He just kind of associates and interacts with them regardless, as if they were one and the same? So, from his perspective, 'happy points' and 'dark points' don't really meaningfully distinguish since they don't change his relationship status with you? If that makes sense? If that's the case, then his dark route is going to potentially be the fucking saddest.. :cry:
Well, there's really two reasons for that.. The first is that I'll be redoing a bunch of variables, and keeping better track of them, once I do the reboot. So, it wasn't too important right now anyways.

The other is that the msgen/msrel scores are adequate for defining how he feels about you at that point. By the end of the interaction, Mason's either your platonic ward/friend, or he blew you and feels good/less good about it. Even if you choose to have him dress and perform like a girl, he's still pretty fine with it. We can surmise this is probably not an uncommon request for him. So, he doesn't really care about that, or if you facefuck him, or have him rim you. It's all kind of like, 'Ho-hum, another day..'

The only real difference is whether you actually misgender him at the end, or refuse to cuddle. Either of those lead to a varying level of discomfort on his part. But again, it's probably not the worst he's dealt with.

If the player keeps doubling down, eventually he'll earn some msdk points, though.

Just got to the point where Gabby dumps us. Through a fuckin text no less. That fuckin sucks. But it is what it is.
Aw, but the reconciliation will be so sweet!

Tease (3).png

Also! Totally random question, just because I'm curious. How many people saw the image below, during one of their playthroughs? I throw so many odd little side-paths into the game, I never know how many people end up seeing the more hidden ones.

42pu069.png

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, there's really two reasons for that.. The first is that I'll be redoing a bunch of variables, and keeping better track of them, once I do the reboot. So, it wasn't too important right now anyways.

The other is that the msgen/msrel scores are adequate for defining how he feels about you at that point. By the end of the interaction, Mason's either your platonic ward/friend, or he blew you and feels good/less good about it. Even if you choose to have him dress and perform like a girl, he's still pretty fine with it. We can surmise this is probably not an uncommon request for him. So, he doesn't really care about that, or if you facefuck him, or have him rim you. It's all kind of like, 'Ho-hum, another day..'

The only real difference is whether you actually misgender him at the end, or refuse to cuddle. Either of those lead to a varying level of discomfort on his part. But again, it's probably not the worst he's dealt with.

If the player keeps doubling down, eventually he'll earn some msdk points, though.

View attachment 2599494

Also! Totally random question, just because I'm curious. How many people saw the image below, during one of their playthroughs? I throw so many odd little side-paths into the game, I never know how many people end up seeing the more hidden ones.

View attachment 2599504
I hope we can get Gabby back. She's basically the only one I'm going for. Was thinking of replaying and choosing someone else, but no one has really done it for me. Well, Nikki did at first, but she plays way too many head game for my liking. I didn't see it. Want to give some tips on how to get it? lol

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I guess it depends on what you mean by what to expect? I've got a few ideas for events lined up for Mason that should be fun, and will kind of follow the fetishization/nurturing path we've seen for him thus far. Expect a visit to the clothing store, and more pet/gender play.

I see interesting, I was thinking also will he stay the same, or end up like, ah shit whatits name from Juno.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I didn't see that, and I thought that I had been pretty exhaustive with the ways I had played, going all the way to the darkest and lightest routes.

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019

View attachment 2599494

View attachment 2599504
Definitely didn't get it the first time. Had to go through to see how to get it.

If I understand it right you have to avoid getting points with Gabby in the first scene (don't compliment her, don't admit to liking romcoms, etc) and force her to jerk you off. Then the second time you meet her, eventually you'll get the option to proposition her. Proposition her and then the third time you meet her, first tell her you want to be her sugar daddy and then tell her you just want to be friends. It's basically representing a Guy that's been pretty bad but is growing a conscience. A pretty specific set of necessary choices.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022

Ahhh, I see, that makes sense then. I'm sure his autism has a lot to do with being easier to manipulate, though? :( Poor guy... I'm gonna play his dark route because... well because I'm me :LOL: But I think I'm going to love the romance route.. gonna smother that lil dude with all the cuddles he can handle :giggle: Maybe Nicki & co. can join in on the fun, too? Now Mason can have a surrogate Mommy and Daddy :cool:

View attachment 2599504
Yep, but only because I trial-and-errored the responses... I try to play organically, really I do, but the OCD curiosity gets me every time lol If you have plans on expanding that 'route' throughout the game, it's going to be amusing reading the 1-in-a-100 unique experience of someone who 'picked up the gun', but couldn't 'pull the trigger' on the evil route, so to speak :LOL:

Definitely didn't get it the first time. Had to go through to see how to get it.

If I understand it right you have to avoid getting points with Gabby in the first scene (don't compliment her, don't admit to liking romcoms, etc) and force her to jerk you off. Then the second time you meet her, eventually you'll get the option to proposition her. Proposition her and then the third time you meet her, first tell her you want to be her sugar daddy and then tell her you just want to be friends. It's basically representing a Guy that's been pretty bad but is growing a conscience. A pretty specific set of necessary choices.
Yep! I think that's exactly how you get it, for anyone wondering; that's how I got it as well. I'm assuming very few people are probably going to organically experience it, but it's a very neat option in the game :D

Reactions: abgazil

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You are aware that you just need to download the very detailed .pdf walkthrough in the OP, aren't you?

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes