Jul 16, 2019
I just started playing this and I don't even wanna jerk it anymore I'm actually just invested in the gabby romance and the wholesomeness of the MC when he's helping Mason

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I must the only poster here who likes all the girls. Yes, even Pepper. They all bring something to the game, if only as a source of aggravation. Being aggrieved by a character is always preferable to being bored by one.
You're definitively not the only one.
I particularly like how every girl is somehow slotting into an role in MC's life, especially in the corruption route. Nicki already became his secretary and right hand, Brittani looks like might become his protégé, Viola has been teased will become his maid, etc.

As for Pepper, the more they say no now the sweeter it'll be when they start saying yes :devilish:

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You're definitively not the only one.
I particularly like how every girl is somehow slotting into an role in MC's life, especially in the corruption route. Nicki already became his secretary and right hand, Brittani looks like might become his protégé, Viola has been teased will become his maid, etc.

As for Pepper, the more they say no now the sweeter it'll be when they start saying yes :devilish:
I think there's a difference between "I like every girl" and "I wanna bang them all". I like every girl, but I'm not that interested in everybody.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018

tldr; Working on Ashe's date scene now, and the update currently stands just under 200 images. Still targeting this month for patron releases, but no promises. I'd expect the final update to land around 650+ images.
I had never given a shit about Ashe until the last update. You did a good job with the scene in her room. She really conveyed despair and resignation. I loved that she insistently asked "Why me?" "I have nothing special." She truly felt utterly hopeless, and so must the dark path be.

I look forward to seeing what you do with it in the next update.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I must the only poster here who likes all the girls. Yes, even Pepper. They all bring something to the game, if only as a source of aggravation. Being aggrieved by a character is always preferable to being bored by one.
Nope you're not. The complainers are just more vocal. And pounding the please harem drum repeatedly is obnoxious so I made my one post about and am along for the ride.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Nope you're not. The complainers are just more vocal. And pounding the please harem drum repeatedly is obnoxious so I made my one post about and am along for the ride.
The thing is like....This is kinda a harem game already so I don't understand the gripe... He is clearly buliding a harem and collecting a stable-full... What? They just want all of them living with him or it doesn't count I guess... MC is slowly spreading his influence in a fairly realistic way I feel...

Yes. Without the patch you can be kind of a jerk, but to do any of the really dark stuff you need the patch.
Are the paths much different or only the scenes where you can be more dark? I have only played the vanilla version of this game but think I may have to go try this patch... sounds intriguing... even though I am a "nicer guy" in my cannon play through.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
The thing is like....This is kinda a harem game already so I don't understand the gripe... He is clearly buliding a harem and collecting a stable-full... What? They just want all of them living with him or it doesn't count I guess... MC is slowly spreading his influence in a fairly realistic way I feel...

Are the paths much different or only the scenes where you can be more dark? I have only played the vanilla version of this game but think I may have to go try this patch... sounds intriguing... even though I am a "nicer guy" in my cannon play through.
Routes do change interactions with characters, not only sex scenes if that's what you're askin'.
I do recommend patched version even if you're "mostly White knight" cause You can still make your choises.
But if dark choise on screen itself make your heart stop, better not.

Canon playthrough is what we all do only once (at least once per version) , and there are too many interesting routes and variations to ignore them.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Unless they've changed their mind I'm pretty sure our gracious dev has already stated that decisions will eventually need to be made. Which hurts my horndog heart, but I respect the artistic vision. I got sucked in too fast and now there's no punching out I like the characters too much.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Routes do change interactions with characters, not only sex scenes if that's what you're askin'.
I do recommend patched version even if you're "mostly White knight" cause You can still make your choises.
But if dark choise on screen itself make your heart stop, better not.

Canon playthrough is what we all do only once (at least once per version) , and there are too many interesting routes and variations to ignore them.
Yeah Ill usually make a save and check each route but I know I miss some long term events caused by desicions doing so...Though if the game is good enough it just gives me a reason to replay as you say, get a playthrough making all the opposite choices then maybe one more neutral, one making only choices you yourself would make. I love games that give you different paths depending on choices made, I feel it seperates the traditional AVN's to great storytelling games that are a tier above... I already downloaded the patch and plan to start another game being an ass soon lol.

Unless they've changed their mind I'm pretty sure our gracious dev has already stated that decisions will eventually need to be made. Which hurts my horndog heart, but I respect the artistic vision. I got sucked in too fast and now there's no punching out I like the characters too much.
Hey, a harem falling apart due to choices made and evolving/dissolving feelings is realistic lol. Look at that show 'Sister Wives' his real life harem must have gotten to the 'make a choice' path too lol.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
NeonGhosts ,

you have already created a beautiful perfect image with two of the best girls in the game !!
a wonderful combination of two extremes.

Viola,
Who is much too good for this world and the people around her,
with the gentle and cheerful character in spite of everything ,
who wants to do everything to help her mother,and to get out of their plight,
but from which others want to benefit.

And on the other hand is Pepper,
also a girl who is put under pressure,
but never lets herself be taken from her,never show tears,
a beautiful girl with a fantastic hard character.

These could become the two most beautiful friends,
Pepper would always protect Viola,
from any situation of any violence,because she knows how it feels to be in such a situation.

The perfect combination of the gentle,cheerful,endearing character
against the fiery,hard character that will not let any of her down.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
considering the shit Guy is getting up to with all these girls who have bf's and ends up gettin sucker punched by some douche high school kid and now being threatened by Nicki's loser ex..perhaps..he should a..hire a bodyguard to deal with them..or b..take some self defence classes and kick their asses..just saying..Brit/Gaby's ex deserves a double dose of beatings for the shit he has been pulling..maybe hire Ashe's dad to be his bodyguard? that dude is like 2 Arnold Schwarzenegger's in one..

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes