dixoncider88

Sep 1, 2017
I feel like I remember reading that a rewrite of chapter one or two was planned, is that a thing? If so, did it ever happen? I'm eager to jump back in but I'd rather not restart more than necessary if the beginning is/was changed.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Just doing a little image to amuse myself.. Which girls do you think would be fun to see together? :unsure:

View attachment 2608911
Well, for the dark path dev, personally, I think it'd be really hot on some corruption route in the distant future to involve two manipulated gals on drugs who are catfighting, slapping, hair-pulling, while sucking your dick all for a reward pool you've got waiting :devilish: Have to compete for those bills honey, only one of you wins :devilish: Brittani & Gabbi would be good choice, but maybe it'd make more sense for Gabbi & Pepper, the whole drug addiction vibe might not fit Brittani as much.

Even more fucked up if you convinced them they have to do sexual favors beforehand in order to build the pool up in the first place :LOL: So, the chick that ends up losing... REALLY gets pissed and projects her hatred on the other girl (as manipulated girls do) cause she lost all that money she worked for... it's like the pyramid scheme of skeezy sex pervs lol

Never gonna happen, but the fantasy's still fun ;)

Are the paths much different or only the scenes where you can be more dark? I have only played the vanilla version of this game but think I may have to go try this patch... sounds intriguing... even though I am a "nicer guy" in my cannon play through.
Oh, the paths are very different! :D And the thing about this game which is very unique, is that Neon gives you a lot of flexibility with routes... he treats them like a highway that has on-ramps and off-ramps lol. "Oh, hey, I guess I've been findomming this character for a spell, but now I'm starting to feel guilty and maybe like I'm genuinely starting to be into her... let's try to apologize and get back into her good graces", BAM, suddenly you've got something more sweet building.

But yeah, from what I can tell, there's basically 4 main 'routes': romance; findom/corruption; psychopath depraved; and the friend route, for the truly fucked up :p From there, there's really kind of an endless number of 'subroutes' for little decisions you might make (for example, on Ashe's romance route, can choose to go along with her kinky choke/slap fetish and her incest-play fetish which will surely be acknowledged in later chapters, OR choose not to do that, which will likely change how she plays with you in the bedroom; or on Gabby romance route, you can choose to blast her face in the dressing room against her wishes; with enough h-points (happiness points), you won't get any negative consequences; with not quite enough h-points, you will need to apologize and be nice to make up for it I think; otherwise, she likes you less I think [minus hpoints]) or for changing gears mid-route to hop onto another route.

I feel like I remember reading that a rewrite of chapter one or two was planned, is that a thing? If so, did it ever happen? I'm eager to jump back in but I'd rather not restart more than necessary if the beginning is/was changed.
Chapter one will be rewritten and rerendered for the update after the next one (which finishes up this chapter with Ashe's date). I'd guess it's going to maybe be ~2 months after this next update if you wanted to wait, so in total, maybe ~2 1/2 - 3 months from now? Neon said starting a new game will be required in order for everything to work anyways. Up to you ofc, but personally game's too good to wait that long :D

Last edited:

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
damn i never got that scene..i play the nice guy and he and Cole got along nicely lol.
I think that image is not from the game. It's just an image that Neoghosts made for fun (like the one of Viola's cousin).
I have played only the evil route with Ashe, and that image has not come out either. And I hope I don't see that image in-game as it would ruin the fun.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I think that image is not from the game. It's just an image that Neoghosts made for fun (like the one of Viola's cousin).
I have played only the evil route with Ashe, and that image has not come out either. And I hope I don't see that image in-game as it would ruin the fun.
Well, it's a funny scene, in fact.

Anyway, if people wanna know whether they have missed something, they just have to unpack the game using UnRen.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just found out about this game. I have 2 question.
Is futa/trans optional?
Is all the sexual interaction forced or optional?

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Just found out about this game. I have 2 question.
Is futa/trans optional?
Is all the sexual interaction forced or optional?
1.no futa/trans in this game
2.All the sexual interaction decide yourself how you want to play it,
the good route,or the evil route.

Reactions: NukaCola
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes