RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
In game Mason identifies as Trans too... Even if in NG's mind Mason is truly Pans, they havent gotten to that finishline yet so i guess technically since Mason is still saying he is trans the trans tag gotta be there...*Shrug* ...idk just giving idea for the sake of it lol.
Just a bit of information.
Mason being trans has to do with his gender while being pan is about sexual orientation. ;)

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Just found out about this game. I have 2 question.
Is futa/trans optional?
Is all the sexual interaction forced or optional?
I know lots of folks have already answered, but some of them weren't totally clear.

As for trans, there's one pre-transition FTM (female to male) trans character (Neon has clarified some other things regarding the character's gender, but that's basically the gist of it); you can refer to them as 'she' in the sexual encounter if you want and even go back to referring to 'he' during normal interactions if you don't want to be a complete ass lol, or you can avoid the sexual encounter altogether if it's not your bag, it's totally up to you. They're a very well-written character, it's nothing obnoxious or anything like that if you're afraid of the equivalent of a twitter exchange in your VN :p

As for sexual interactions being forced or optional, ALL sexual interactions are optional EXCEPT the one in the beginning. If you want to wait ~2-3 months, Neon is redoing chapter 1 (he had someone else render chp 1 when he started) for renders that better match the rest of the chapters and to improve some of the coding and he's also adding the option to avoid the sexual encounter with Nicki in the beginning altogether just like everyone else in the game. So, up to you if you want to wait for that or not.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Thank you for answering. Why is there futa/trans tag though?
Because there is a character Mason she was born a female but now goes as a male, there is a scene you can skip it, treat him as a male or make her dress up as a female.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ngl, waited for something with Mason to finally happen xP
Kinda too cute tho, I like to try all options, but I dont wanna hurt him xDD
Guy can receive a blowjob from Mason in a pretty nice scene if you aren't a asshole. Plus there is some cuddling post sex. :)

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, I took him up on the offer as a guy and he sucked me off, cuddle with him afterward too, was a nice and sweet scene.

Reactions: boobsrcool

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
rimming option was nice too, especially if you chose degrading pet name prior to that. though if mc would have slapped Mason with his dick couple of times it would have been much better.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
So, I played this game back when it's still new and never understood why so many hate Nicki's guts. I got curious, so started playing this again after so long.

Hooo boy. If you ever look up the word idiot on any dictionary, her face should be plastered on it.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
So, I played this game back when it's still new and never understood why so many hate Nicki's guts. I got curious, so started playing this again after so long.

Hooo boy. If you ever look up the word idiot on any dictionary, her face should be plastered on it.
Yep. That's why she has to be under MC's control for her own benefit

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes