RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, I take advantage of the fact that I am writing to say 3 more things:

1) I thought that Alex could be a good bodyguard for the MC, my reasons are partly because of her physique, we could add to her story that she knows some martial art, she needs money, she would have a chance to be more visible, she is a LI xD.

2) I have a big problem with only having 2 paths in the game, I really wish the MC could be dominant without being a bastard, I understand that this makes the game more difficult but it would really be a step up, there are so many scenes that could be modified a bit. Little for the MC to be dominant and not a bad person, it's like what happened with Gabby, the first physical contact you have wouldn't happen if you don't push a bit and we can still continue to be a good person xD.

3) And lastly, it would be great to have something of a harem in the game, and people ask for it, whether it's being a partner in crime or some trio, I would like some harem ending but I know it's difficult to make a good harem game, I think one of the best is Bare Witness, it harem route is very well done and I think you could take some ideas.
Guy's policy is always try to avoid the spotlight. A bodyguard would have the opposite effect of that.

But you can "walk on the line" with Guy without crossing it too. The game presents three options to deal with characters usually.
Case in point Mason: Guy can completely stops his advances or accept it and both will have some nice sex and cuddling later or be a asshole and accept the sex but keep misgendering Mason.

Not going to happen. Developer already talked about it.

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
No offense, NeonGhosts, overall you're doing a great job, but the amount of time it's taking to get to Ashe's date is kind of silly.

When you posted those pics of a deeply tan Ashe in the hot tub last October (November?), most of us assumed you had already started writing/imaging her hot tub sex scene.

In retrospect, you probably shouldn't have posted those if you weren't close to working on the actual scene.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well
No offense, NeonGhosts, overall you're doing a great job, but the amount of time it's taking to get to Ashe's date is kind of silly.

When you posted those pics of a deeply tan Ashe in the hot tub last October (November?), most of us assumed you had already started writing/imaging her hot tub sex scene.

In retrospect, you probably shouldn't have posted those if you weren't close to working on the actual scene.
Why? Every developer teases what is to come. How else could any of them make known to their patrons (and maybe everyone else) how work is proceeding on the game? :unsure:

im going to treat mason as a woman.
Really hope that is because you want to play the dark "rapist Guy" route and not for another reason...:oops:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

Trust me, nobody's more bummed than me!

I post a lot of that stuff with disclaimers on Patreon (and now SubStar), stating that I'm doing what I refer to as 'vision boarding.' I use it as an opportunity to set up a scene, see what's working, play with lighting, etc. So, I am working on the scene, but it's more like prep work than anything.

Ashe's content unfortunately got kicked down the road a few times, as I kind of changed the order of things. The last update was basically all stuff that was meant to come after Ashe's date, but as I got into it I realized it made sense for the order of things to play out as they did.

MC was originally going to learn about the missing money later, but then I felt like it'd be good for drama if he found that business card before meeting Gabby's dad for the first time. Adds a little extra layer to their interaction. So, that added the Nicki breakfast and Pepper stuff to the scene, which would've otherwise been cut or minimal.

Pepper's scene wasn't originally meant to go as far as it did, but then it felt like a bit of a cop-out if I didn't take it to its logical conclusion. So, another bunch of renders got added to the update.

Mason was originally going to turn up later under much different circumstances, and be brought to MC's actual condo. I did a few renders toying with that idea, teasing what it might look like. But then it made more sense to have MC run into Mason outside the food bank, and for things to develop as they did.

The peril of telling a serialized story like this is that sometimes I get a better idea and have to correct mid-story. I'm not trying to mislead anyone, it's just the nature of having things develop organically.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
An apology is that I don't know English (I use google translate xD) and I just wrote "MUCH" by Mason, I have mixed pronouns xD, I already modified it, I don't know if it turned out well but I think so.
english only has genered pronouns that apply to animals (and ships) so everything else is "it"

Reactions: U330661

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018

I post a lot of that stuff with disclaimers on Patreon (and now SubStar), stating that I'm doing what I refer to as 'vision boarding.' I use it as an opportunity to set up a scene, see what's working, play with lighting, etc. So, I am working on the scene, but it's more like prep work than anything.

Ashe's content unfortunately got kicked down the road a few times, as I kind of changed the order of things. The last update was basically all stuff that was meant to come after Ashe's date, but as I got into it I realized it made sense for the order of things to play out as they did.

MC was originally going to learn about the missing money later, but then I felt like it'd be good for drama if he found that business card before meeting Gabby's dad for the first time. Adds a little extra layer to their interaction. So, that added the Nicki breakfast and Pepper stuff to the scene, which would've otherwise been cut or minimal.

Pepper's scene wasn't originally meant to go as far as it did, but then it felt like a bit of a cop-out if I didn't take it to its logical conclusion. So, another bunch of renders got added to the update.

Mason was originally going to turn up later under much different circumstances, and be brought to MC's actual condo. I did a few renders toying with that idea, teasing what it might look like. But then it made more sense to have MC run into Mason outside the food bank, and for things to develop as they did.

The peril of telling a serialized story like this is that sometimes I get a better idea and have to correct mid-story. I'm not trying to mislead anyone, it's just the nature of having things develop organically.
Yea, honestly this is probably one of the only games left that:
  • Actually has an interesting story and good writing
  • Isn't early dev and has that risk factor of being abandoned out of nowhere
  • Still follows what normal dev cycles were like back in the day and not take 9 months or some bs resulting in 1 update per year.
(Not to mention you're on here and still communicate with people)

I don't want to inflate your ego too much but you can do whatever the fuck you think is right for the story because you've already shown you can make compromises and not keep people waiting forever when it comes down to it. While still also delivering something good.

As an aside, I like that every decision has an option and players aren't forced to do things they don't want. That being said, Ashe is the best since her default mode is kinky:sneaky:.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I have a big problem with only having 2 paths in the game, I really wish the MC could be dominant without being a bastard, I understand that this makes the game more difficult but it would really be a step up, there are so many scenes that could be modified a bit. Little for the MC to be dominant and not a bad person, it's like what happened with Gabby, the first physical contact you have wouldn't happen if you don't push a bit and we can still continue to be a good person xD.
There's definitely more than 2 'paths' in the game; in general, there's basically friend, romance, findom (financial domination), and psychopath (i.e., non-consensual, to put it lightly..); on top of that, you sort of get something akin to 'sub-routes' for any minutia decisions, like doing incest-play with Ashe versus avoiding it.

I'm not totally sure what you're thinking of when you say 'being a bastard'. Do you think the Gabby scene in the beginning is Guy being an ass (to get sexual content)? Or do you think it's a good example of being dominant without being a bastard? There's a scene in the dressing room with Gabby that I think can be seen as dominant without being evil or anything: you can choose to cum on Gabby's face even though that's not one of the choices she gave you, which will have different outcomes depending on how much she likes you; if she likes you enough, it's just you being dominant and she has no issue; if she doesn't like you enough, you have to apologize to remain in her good graces, but point is it's still being dominant yet having a conscience in the end, from a certain perspective.

Game has lots of little complexities like this such that by the time this game reaches its conclusion way down the road, there's going to be an unbelievable amount of playthrough variety... it's going to be kind of overwhelming for an OCD completionist like me :LOL:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Well

Why? Every developer teases what is to come. How else could any of them make known to their patrons (and maybe everyone else) how work is proceeding on the game? :unsure:

Really hope that is because you want to play the dark "rapist Guy" route and not for another reason...:oops:
What other reason?:unsure:

soldano

Jan 29, 2018

I guess you already know that, but it also doesn't hurt to be told that you're doing a good job with the game. Do you have to delay things? It doesn't matter, since the end result is good.

Reactions: U330661
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes