Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So as a trans or just tomboy?
Transaboy/male right now just think of him as a hairy pussied female using male pronouns if that helps, definitely not tomboy like Nicki.
Just play it and find out, you are not forced to do anything with him.

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
Just doing a little image to amuse myself.. Which girls do you think would be fun to see together? :unsure:

View attachment 2608911
Well it's been a while and I misunderstood the question, I thought that when I asked to see them together would be a trio or something like that, not a sample image but still I would say I want to see nicki and ashe (so far are the ones that I think could have more easily a shared relationship in the future with the MC).

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
I was waiting to have time to write about Mason, it is complex to write about him in a certain way, both because of gender dysphoria and everything that his life has been and everything that encompasses his psyche, on the subject of his orientation it is good that it is pansexual (fewer problems and I think it makes it easier for everyone to understand in the game), so in order not to fall into controversy I will not delve too much into Mason as if he were real but rather as in options for the players, I also say this because when writing the character in the way it was developed, having a development not only late but still in progress in the aspect of all his sexuality and all its setbacks and limitations, I think it was made to be very malleable without a doubt but my doubt...how to say it... At its core, that is to say, because of all of the above, it may well be that he is still in an authentic development of who he is and it could happen that depending on the decisions of the MC he ends up being a totally different person, and I am not saying because of the part of the bed but in case he decides to make his transition, not to do it but to continue perceiving himself as a man, his perception changes and he is a woman but just something tomboy xD, his perception changes and he is a very feminine woman, he will be a midpoint and he will become a man with tits and a huge member (it's not my fetish but as an option I think more than one user would like it) from what we know about the character all these cases are possible, the serious thing, his changes are authentic (obviously gradual) and not imposed by the MC (of course if it is the dark route if it is understood that things are forced or simply it does not matter) or his character is already written in the angle of his "ME" and only how we deal with him will be touched And therefore how will our relationship be? Because, for example, it has already been seen that if we do not see him as a man, he becomes somewhat careful with us (or in a more correct way it would be to say that we do not earn his trust so much), hell is it part of the dark path then or is it something coherent (if not I trusted so much) or is it something that seals the dark route with Mason? Could it be possible little by little to make it look like a woman? I think that for users they are good things to know, at least if the good path is followed, I think that everyone those of us who follow that route want Mason to be happy, the thing is that if he is only happy following his current self it would be good for the user to know and thus know what to expect.

I take this opportunity to say, I think it would be good to add the option of the wig as something out of the MC's perception, I think he can see Mason as a woman with his hair as he has it and you make Mason feel more comfortable that way.

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
Well, I take advantage of the fact that I am writing to say 3 more things:

1) I thought that Alex could be a good bodyguard for the MC, my reasons are partly because of her physique, we could add to her story that she knows some martial art, she needs money, she would have a chance to be more visible, she is a LI xD.

2) I have a big problem with only having 2 paths in the game, I really wish the MC could be dominant without being a bastard, I understand that this makes the game more difficult but it would really be a step up, there are so many scenes that could be modified a bit. Little for the MC to be dominant and not a bad person, it's like what happened with Gabby, the first physical contact you have wouldn't happen if you don't push a bit and we can still continue to be a good person xD.

3) And lastly, it would be great to have something of a harem in the game, and people ask for it, whether it's being a partner in crime or some trio, I would like some harem ending but I know it's difficult to make a good harem game, I think one of the best is Bare Witness, it harem route is very well done and I think you could take some ideas.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, I take advantage of the fact that I am writing to say 3 more things:

1) I thought Alex could be a good bodyguard for the MC, my reasons are partly because of his physique, you want to have the option of knowing some martial arts, he needs money, give him chances to be more visible, he's a LI xD.

2) I have a big problem with only having 2 paths in the game, I really wish the MC could be dominant without being a bastard, I understand that this makes the game more difficult but it would really be a step up, there are so many scenes that could be modified a bit. Little for the MC to be dominant and not a bad person, it's like what happened with Gabby, the first physical contact you have wouldn't happen if you don't push a bit and we can still continue to be a good person xD.

3) And lastly, it would be great to have something of a harem in the game, and people ask for it, whether it's being a partner in crime or some trio, I would like some harem ending but I know it's difficult to make a good harem game, I think one of the best is Bare Witness, her harem route is very well done and I think you could take some ideas.
There is going to be a harem path in here
Also Bare witness is more a polyamorous relationship. not really a harem.

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
There is going to be a harem path in here
Also Bare witness is more a polyamorous relationship. not really a harem.
You are absolutely right, however call me conformist but for me, if I am in a polyamorous relationship where I am the only man, there are more than 3 girls(Li) and the relationship is closed to other men to me it sounds like harem, again, you have all the reason but for my account as a harem xD.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You are absolutely right, however call me conformist but for me, if I am in a polyamorous relationship where I am the only man, there are more than 3 girls(Li) and the relationship is closed to other men to me it sounds like harem, again, you have all the reason but for my account as a harem xD.
Yeah it's just I have seen so many arguments in harem game threads about girls being with each other.
That's why I think a poly tag would be good and also for devs to say in the op if girls are going to be with each other in the harem I think those two things would solve a lot of arguments surely people wouldn't complain then right?

• Red Heart
Reactions: sirpedro7

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I thought Alex could be a good bodyguard for the MC, my reasons are partly because of his physique, you want to have the option of knowing some martial arts, he needs money, give him chances to be more visible, he's a LI xD.
Alex is a female/she/her.

I think one of the best is Bare Witness, her harem route is very well done and I think you could take some ideas.
Bare Witness is a game/it/its.

At this point I'm thinking you may just be fucking with us :LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: TRKaiser

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
Alex is a female/she/her.

Bare Witness is a game/it/its.

At this point I'm thinking you may just be fucking with us :LOL:
An apology is that I don't know English (I use google translate xD) and I just wrote "MUCH" by Mason, I have mixed pronouns xD, I already modified it, I don't know if it turned out well but I think so.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Uriel ☁

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
Yeah it's just I have seen so many arguments in harem game threads about girls being with each other.
That's why I think a poly tag would be good and also for devs to say in the op if girls are going to be with each other in the harem I think those two things would solve a lot of arguments surely people wouldn't complain then right?
I agree with you, personally I like both the harem and this polyamorous aspect where the only man is the MC xD, but I understand your point and it would be very good, especially for people who want a harem as such.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
That's cause it is.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This is such a great game
Agree and I don't say that lightly I have played over three hundred games on here but I like about twenty of them
including this one That's how picky I am and how good I think the game is.

Edit - I just checked my Renpy save folder it's exactly 367 games I have tried from here.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes