Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Who cheats on who exactly?
To be specific:
  • Nicki cheats on Brent with MC on Ch. 1, and it's unavoidable. If you feel bad for Brent, don't.
  • Brittani—despite declaring to MC that she's breaking up with her boyfriend after he hit MC—technically cheats on him with MC since she hasn't officially broken up. Stop her advances if you want to avoid it.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
To be specific:
  • Nicki cheats on Brent with MC on Ch. 1, and it's unavoidable. If you feel bad for Brent, don't.
  • Brittani—despite declaring to MC that she's breaking up with her boyfriend after he hit MC—technically cheats on him with MC since she hasn't officially broken up. Stop her advances if you want to avoid it.

tbh trying to avoid Brittani should result in an automatic game over, definitely the best of the girls

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Dude you fucked up terribly, Nicki-lovers are coming for you.
I'm not even a Nikki lover(also not a hater), the blatant misogyny of referring to any character who isn't a perfect demure little virgin as a whore pisses me the fuck off. It's so prevalent in these forums, especially in harem games (which I prefer), not that this is one, but the constant current is exhausting.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm not even a Nikki lover(also not a hater), the blatant misogyny of referring to any character who isn't a perfect demure little virgin as a whore pisses me the fuck off. It's so prevalent in these forums, especially in harem games (which I prefer), not that this is one, but the constant current is exhausting.
thats good to hear .. that leaves Nikki all to me ... uhmm my MC i meant to say heh :love:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Ah it is just Canto Forte, slut shamer extraordinaire. You know, because to his world view there is only one acceptable reason to have sex (the pleasure of one man) and if you may have a more pragmatic reason or just want to do it for fun the big guy in the sky is turning down the bed in motel hell just waiting for you to die. Canto won the gold medal for unsolicited bouts of false outrage at the 2018 Winter Olympics. I take it as a win when his misogynistic rants are at least coherent. You do get used to it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It actually will have a harem path dev has already said it will.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Could be I just remember the dev saying there will be one
Although tbh I'm all in on Nicki no other girl for me.
If harem ends up not being an option and I do have to pick just one I'll probably start over mono Nikki. I'm very loyal and can't break it off with first girl or cheat, if I have the option to not do those things. It's part of why I hate having to choose, because it'll always be first girl, so if there's no harem to work towards (preferably openly and honestly) I miss the rest of the game. And ain't nobody got time to replay things, I don't even replay my favorite AAA games.

Reactions: U330661 and Joshy92
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes