allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
She literally told him to pursue Carolina. People are reading way too much into her not getting on with Alex. And she's only met her the once, I would definitely not rule out it just being a bad first impression and even them getting along OK later on. First impressions are overrated.
Yea, see. THAT'S why I replay them from the beginning. It's only been two months and I can't remember most of the details. Although, to be fair it's been a busy two months. Almost like a blur:confused:

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Nicki will be open to sharing the mc I think
Remember there is going to be a sort of harem path
I just hope she doesn't get angry if I turn her offer down
I have played a few games where the girls got angry if you didn't sleep around.
I wanted to stay loyal to the girlfriend in WVM
But she didn't like that so I stopped playing it lol

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
all i´m interested in.... do i only have 2 choices with gabby? Either love her and getting dumped or go the sugar baby route? Just wanna know if there is a chance to "win her back" in the future or does the route end at that point?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
all i´m interested in.... do i only have 2 choices with gabby? Either love her and getting dumped or go the sugar baby route? Just wanna know if there is a chance to "win her back" in the future or does the route end at that point?
No one really knows yet. Probably won't know until next year. I haven't played the latest update yet, maybe I'll have a better clue after I do. But, if not, I have my secondary save for Mason.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Almost certainly we will be able to win her back, though depending on other choices it might be possible that more drama could occur, not sure yet how certain characters paths will eventually intertwine but we will see I suppose.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
It stands to reason there will be a way to win her back. Seems kinda pointless to tease a romance option and then shut it down almost immediately.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Almost certainly we will be able to win her back, though depending on other choices it might be possible that more drama could occur, not sure yet how certain characters paths will eventually intertwine but we will see I suppose.
Well, hopefully if we're on a solo path, we can win her back. Otherwise, I do have my Mason solo.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well, hopefully if we're on a solo path, we can win her back. Otherwise, I do have my Mason solo.
I just assume we will be able to win her back because IIRC it's done been stated that you can pursue whoever you want up until a certain point where you have to start making choices on which girl(s) you want to get serious with. I'm sure choosing to pursue many girls will come with drama and consequences, but from what I understand it doesn't actually lock you out of anyone's paths. There will apparently still be options to cheat on your LI(s) even after getting serious, but that's not something I'm going to do personally.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I just assume we will be able to win her back because IIRC it's done been stated that you can pursue whoever you want up until a certain point where you have to start making choices on which girl(s) you want to get serious with. I'm sure choosing to pursue many girls will come with drama and consequences, but from what I understand it doesn't actually lock you out of anyone's paths. There will apparently still be options to cheat on your LI(s) even after getting serious, but that's not something I'm going to do personally.
Unless of course NeonGhosts story needs to switch girls off and on as we go. Either way, I enjoy the story.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I have to wait till next year for BRITTANY CONTENT :| GODDAMN IT
Unless I manage to up my output. <_< I'm exploring options in that regard, but it's too early to know if it'll work out.

Well, really there's four options: be her friend, pursue her romantically (and get dumped), ask her to be your sugarbaby (light or dark varieties) or domination.

This is unfortunately one of those things where my plan didn't really work out re: timing. Originally the installments that these events were meant to play out across would have been more compressed. It would've basically been: Gabby dumps you on the phone in Part One, and then in Part Two you meet her at the bookstore and then get the opportunity to reconcile near the end of the update.

But, then the update where Gabby and MC have their bookstore talk expanded, so the resolution got pushed back. Then the Ashe date expanded, and it got bumped again. So, it was never intended to be this long, dragged out thing. It was supposed to be kind of a bummer ending for Chapter Four: Part One, and then a happy ending (depending on choices..) in Part Two. Pain, then catharsis. I think it'll ultimately read better in the future, when people can play all the chapters in one go.

And before I forget again, anyone willing to make a Mason sig?
You know, I started to make some but then the site I always used to make the animated sigs began charging a slightly obscene subscription fee. But, I still have the images I made for Pepper, Mason, and a redone Viola, if anyone wants to do something with them. If not, I may do a super basic little animated sig for each of them.
Mason Sig.png Pepper Sig.png Viola Sig.png

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Unless I manage to up my output. <_< I'm exploring options in that regard, but it's too early to know if it'll work out.

Well, really there's four options: be her friend, pursue her romantically (and get dumped), ask her to be your sugarbaby (light or dark varieties) or domination.

This is unfortunately one of those things where my plan didn't really work out re: timing. Originally the installments that these events were meant to play out across would have been more compressed. It would've basically been: Gabby dumps you on the phone in Part One, and then in Part Two you meet her at the bookstore and then get the opportunity to reconcile near the end of the update.

But, then the update where Gabby and MC have their bookstore talk expanded, so the resolution got pushed back. Then the Ashe date expanded, and it got bumped again. So, it was never intended to be this long, dragged out thing. It was supposed to be kind of a bummer ending for Chapter Four: Part One, and then a happy ending (depending on choices..) in Part Two. Pain, then catharsis. I think it'll ultimately read better in the future, when people can play all the chapters in one go.

You know, I started to make some but then the site I always used to make the animated sigs began charging a slightly obscene subscription fee. But, I still have the images I made for Pepper, Mason, and a redone Viola, if anyone wants to do something with them. If not, I may do a super basic little animated sig for each of them.
View attachment 2721571 View attachment 2721572 View attachment 2721573
Awesome work. Hopefully someone will do it.

Reactions: NeonGhosts

ko.os222

Oct 7, 2022

View attachment 2721571 View attachment 2721572 View attachment 2721573
bro dont get me wrong. as a dev you should take your time to make content. the more time you take the better the content. unless youre a cheeser which you are clearly not. So yeah take your time and do according to your plan :3 just bummed I have to wait so long.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes