Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
NeonGhosts Really enjoying the game. The romance options are the best and still super kinky. Wish you the best with your work. :D

Are you ever considering an option for Mason to consider himself as a girl (like non trans)? Or an option that allows you to treat him as a girl for the sex scenes without him dressing up in a wig?

Reactions: hawk784563

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, really there's four options: be her friend, pursue her romantically (and get dumped), ask her to be your sugarbaby (light or dark varieties) or domination.

Guys, do you realise it? we're having a story where the hot chicks are getting friendzoned by a man. Would you believe it? :rolleyes:
This is totally farfetched Science Fiction, bro. :eek::eek:

;)

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
NeonGhosts Really enjoying the game. The romance options are the best and still super kinky. Wish you the best with your work. :D

Are you ever considering an option for Mason to consider himself as a girl (like non trans)? Or an option that allows you to treat him as a girl for the sex scenes without him dressing up in a wig?
That was originally scripted, actually. But, it became a thing where I basically had the script chopped up weird so it was like..

if masongen == 0 :

elif masongen == 1 and masonwig == True : [IMG]

elif masongen == 1 and masonwig == False : [IMG]

It just became kind of annoying and didn't feel worth it. But, I'll definitely have the opportunity to refer to Mason as a girl, while he's wearing his normal, short hair.

.. mainly because it'll spare me from doing a bunch of duplicate images again. :'D

And thanks for playing! Glad you're enjoying it. :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That was originally scripted, actually. But, it became a thing where I basically had the script chopped up weird so it was like..

if masongen == 0 :

elif masongen == 1 and masonwig == True :

elif masongen == 1 and masonwig == False : [IMG]

It just became kind of annoying and didn't feel worth it. But, I'll definitely have the opportunity to refer to Mason as a girl, while he's wearing his normal, short hair.

.. mainly because it'll spare me from doing a bunch of duplicate images again. :'D

And thanks for playing! Glad you're enjoying it. :)
[/QUOTE]
That be what conditional images are for. Or even [I]layered[/I] images if you want to get really fancy. You can do some really cool shit with those.

Burger-Baron

Apr 15, 2019
The lack of animation/sound is noticeable obviously but WOW I really love the setting and the writing is top notch for a Ren'Py game. I care more about the story than graphics. So far removed from stupid college fuckboi tropes and "this is jock, this is cheerleader, this is MILF bimbo" I usually see from these kinda games. Looking forward to updates.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The lack of animation/sound is noticeable obviously but WOW I really love the setting and the writing is top notch for a Ren'Py game. I care more about the story than graphics. So far removed from stupid college fuckboi tropes and "this is jock, this is cheerleader, this is MILF bimbo" I usually see from these kinda games. Looking forward to updates.
I agree that the writing in this is incredible, and It's definitely much more creative and unique than the typical game on here.

On a side note however, what's even more incredible is that your account was created in 2019 and this is your first comment on the site. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Burger-Baron

Apr 15, 2019
I agree that the writing in this is incredible, and It's definitely much more creative and unique than the typical game on here.

On a side note however, what's even more incredible is that your account was created in 2019 and this is your first comment on the site. :ROFLMAO:
:p I guess that could cause some double takes.

I download a few titles now and then, but this is the first WEG game I actually liked and didn't abandon. Like a lot. So I wanted to let the dev know :) It's something I'll overpay for deliberately once it hits final release because I want to encourage smart writing in horny games. I'm one of those weirdo guys who would like to primarily read to get off, but serious book length erotica written for men is insanely rare outside of a few fan fiction tier websites as is, and then ones there are are not all to my tastes of course. Some written from the woman's perspective I can enjoy too. "Shay Savage" author pseudonym titles such as "Luffs" are up there from women authors. I wish there was more demand for this kinda stuff.

edit: I could use some more moral choice games like this too if anyone has reccs. If I'm cluttering the thread then PM is fine too.

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
The most important thing a VN must do is nail the writing, plot, and characters right. Animations and sounds are secondary, tertiary even.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I have questions. I am playing a good path and for the most part, it is pretty obvious, but I am not sure what to do with Brittani. I was nice to both her and her dickhead boyfriend but he still was a dick. And now after all that she is kissing me and I am not sure what should I do. I still like sex scenes so I am not sure. Does choosing to have sex with her is counted as a bad thing? I mean from one point of view she's the one that incites this but on the other, I am not sure about the circumstances. Any tips?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I have questions. I am playing a good path and for the most part, it is pretty obvious, but I am not sure what to do with Brittani. I was nice to both her and her dickhead boyfriend but he still was a dick. And now after all that she is kissing me and I am not sure what should I do. I still like sex scenes so I am not sure. Does choosing to have sex with her is counted as a bad thing? I mean from one point of view she's the one that incites this but on the other, I am not sure about the circumstances. Any tips?
I'm honestly not too sure either, I personally had "sex" with her on my main playthrough, if it turns out to be bad I'll just go back, make a different decision, and skip ahead to catch back up. I personally think for now just make the decision you would want to make and not so much which one will get you on a certain path or not, it's always easy to go back and make different decisions later on if you have a save.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
IMO very unlikely that having sex with her there is a bad thing, most likely that choosing to puts you on a romance path with her and choosing not to puts you on a friend path, which will almost certainly have another chance to romance her, likely next time we see her.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes