NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

tldr; 800+ images done, almost ready to move into the final scenes.

DU (2).png

I still need to render the following scenes, but we're nearly done!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:p I guess that could cause some double takes.

I download a few titles now and then, but this is the first WEG game I actually liked and didn't abandon. Like a lot. So I wanted to let the dev know :) It's something I'll overpay for deliberately once it hits final release because I want to encourage smart writing in horny games. I'm one of those weirdo guys who would like to primarily read to get off, but serious book length erotica written for men is insanely rare outside of a few fan fiction tier websites as is, and then ones there are are not all to my tastes of course. Some written from the woman's perspective I can enjoy too. "Shay Savage" author pseudonym titles such as "Luffs" are up there from women authors. I wish there was more demand for this kinda stuff.

edit: I could use some more moral choice games like this too if anyone has reccs. If I'm cluttering the thread then PM is fine too.
Glad I could lure you out of lurking to comment! :D Thanks for playing!

As for recommendations, I always suggest Banking on Bella to people who like FiN, as I think our games share a lot of creative DNA. Mainly because I'm such a big fan of BoB, it kind of naturally bled into my game.

I have questions. I am playing a good path and for the most part, it is pretty obvious, but I am not sure what to do with Brittani. I was nice to both her and her dickhead boyfriend but he still was a dick. And now after all that she is kissing me and I am not sure what should I do. I still like sex scenes so I am not sure. Does choosing to have sex with her is counted as a bad thing? I mean from one point of view she's the one that incites this but on the other, I am not sure about the circumstances. Any tips?
Your instincts aren't entirely off! Britt may be feeling a little reticent to start anything, after having things blow up so dramatically with Jamie. But, if you're gently turn her down after explaining the timing feels wrong, she may be a little more open to a relationship next time she sees you. Both paths can lead to romance, but the former may require you to impress her a little more, so she knows you're not just after an easy lay.

What about Ashe side story?
I'll be posting that this upcoming weekend! :D I usually embargo the short stories for one month from their initial publication. If I forget, someone remind me!

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020

View attachment 2726656

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Glad I could lure you out of lurking to comment! :D Thanks for playing!

As for recommendations, I always suggest Banking on Bella to people who like FiN, as I think our games share a lot of creative DNA. Mainly because I'm such a big fan of BoB, it kind of naturally bled into my game.

Your instincts aren't entirely off! Britt may be feeling a little reticent to start anything, after having things blow up so dramatically with Jamie. But, if you're gently turn her down after explaining the timing feels wrong, she may be a little more open to a relationship next time she sees you. Both paths can lead to romance, but the former may require you to impress her a little more, so she knows you're not just after an easy lay.

I'll be posting that this upcoming weekend! :D I usually embargo the short stories for one month from their initial publication. If I forget, someone remind me!
Great sneak peak! It just suffers from a certain scarcity of Mason :p

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

DU (2).png
DU (2).png

Three sex scenes with Ashe (romance, corruption, dark path).
Two possible endings with Ashe (she leaves, she stays). This is already done for some of the paths.
Two alternate endings featuring other love interests.
Ashe's abs are so hot. :love:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Gabby was just in the last update! D: In any event, she's not going anywhere. I laid this out in a patrons-only post, but my plan for the next few updates is basically as follows:

- Viola and Ashe (next update, coming soon)
- Mason, Alex, Risa, Gabby, and Madison (Early-mid August)
- Redo of Chapter One/bugfixes (October/November?)
- Gabby, Viola, and Brittani (January-February)
Huh, and there's still Cassie waiting in the wings; I guess it will be a long wait for us Carolina fans. This is the downside of adding more and more LIs. :(

That said, I'm still looking forward to the next update.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Neon with the insider information... I feel like Martha Stewart right before she sold off THAT stock....

• Haha
Reactions: NeonGhosts

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Huh, and there's still Cassie waiting in the wings; I guess it will be a long wait for us Carolina fans. This is the downside of adding more and more LIs. :(

That said, I'm still looking forward to the next update.
Well, I'm hitting the broad strokes, and I'm not just going to share everything you guys can expect. :p

That said, I intend to make Carolina's date event pretty substantial when it happens. I've got some cute (and not-so-cute) ideas for it.

I like the sex scenes and all, but damn, Ashe's parents scene was wholesome af.. *claps*
I've been pleasantly surprised by how strongly everyone responded to Ashe's parents. I was looking at that scene more as a way to inform Ashe's character, but people just really seemed to connect to Bonnie and Cole.

By the way, did anyone pick up on my little joke with the Kinney family? Ashe, Cole, Bonnie.. Ash, coal, bonfire, with Kinney being a portmanteau of kiln and chimney. It doesn't mean anything, I just like naming schemes. :'D

Is Banking on Bella really like FiN? I played it in one of its early releases, and it certainly didn't hold my attention.
BoB has some significant differences, but with its taboo patch installed, I think it has a lot of commonalities, too. And I think it has one of the best/most diverse casts in adult games, in terms of personalities, visuals, etc. Like, Mallorie and Abby are pretty top-tier for me. So much so that I did a direct homage to one of Abby's scenes with the swimsuit try-on scene for Gabby/Viola, and FiN's Pepper is basically a mash-up of BoB's Mallorie, and the dark-haired daughter from Radiant whose name escapes me.

All that said, I could nitpick certain things about BoB, and I've tried to learn lessons from what I see as its pros and cons. But, I try to focus on the positives when talking publicly about other developers' work.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
- Viola and Ashe (next update, coming soon)
- Mason, Alex, Risa, Gabby, and Madison (Early-mid August)
- Redo of Chapter One/bugfixes (October/November?)
- Gabby, Viola, and Brittani (January-February)
Only just noticed this, and I have to ask; if the chapter one remake is going to require a new game, wouldn't it be better to get it out of the way as soon as possible? Putting out multiple updates before then that we're going to have to replay anyway doesn't seem like a good idea.

Reactions: Chaosguy

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
And I think it has one of the best/most diverse casts in adult games, in terms of personalities, visuals, etc
Haven't played 'Grandma's House' I guess. MILFs, GILFs and youngers, all different in terms of looks and personalities. Great game. ~Using spoiler as to not derail the convo.

• Sad
Reactions: allanl9020142

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
As much as I like this game, Banking on Bella is one game I really can't get into.

I've tried, just does nothing for me.
I keep bouncing off it too. I think for me it's because the work environment is so actively awful and hostile while it feels like you have zero agency to do anything about it. All the sex stuff happens around the periphery of this depressing albatross weighing down the whole experience.

Reactions: Avaron1974
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes