Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
For the love of Pete. Look at this picture. Ignore the cat. See that pink shit between Pepper's legs? Yeah, that Mason wearing the wig MC makes him wear when he wants him to be a girl. Now, go find Waldo.
View attachment 2758385
Pass. I'm not forcing him to be a girl and I also refuse to let Mason get anywhere near any others. He's mine. :p

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

EED09754-BA49-4610-9050-57EEDD5D5569.png

tldr; 950+ images, and I’m working on some of the endings that don’t involve Ashe. Still got some sex scenes and Ashe endings to do, but I continue marching (plodding?) towards the end of the update.

Guess I have to break up with Mason now. Cheatin on me like that. :( :LOL:
I’d say this image’s place in the canon is.. Dubious. :p

Jun 20, 2018

View attachment 2759880

tldr; 950+ images, and I’m working on some of the endings that don’t involve Ashe. Still got some sex scenes and Ashe endings to do, but I continue marching (plodding?) towards the end of the update.

It's difficult deciding whether to play this date update or to wait for the end of the chapter! In one case, I'll have something to look forward to after playing; in the other case, I'll have more to look forward to (rather than a wait for an ultimately supplemental update).

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 2759880

Looking forward to it! Nervously so, but looking forward to it nonetheless.

Oh sure, that's what we all say after we've been caught.

"Sorry, honey, I thought she was in a different continuity!" ;)

Jun 21, 2018
NeonGhosts fantastic game, and I really am enjoying the whole experience. Left a review for more general terms, but will post here some tidbits I really liked:

I love the beginning - crypto is a scam PSA and the even more important if you buy Crypto you're a moron PSA. Ofc its just poking fun, but its very funny and truthful.

'but if you started an onlyfans' - too truthful.

Best description of drunken gambling I've ever read. Spiritual pilgrimage of contemplating the insides of bottles and praying in the temples of RNGesus.

One thing that surprised me is that the MC not only has a personality, that you can mold, but its an interesting and fairly complex but relatable one. Always hated generic self-inserts or dolls for you to control and demand bitches to dick ride you.

I mentioned in the review another thing I loved, which was how all the girls are multi-dimensional, not what they seem, but in a good way, they're genuine but with depth, flaws and issues, plus secrets. They live their lives outside the MC, and want things of their own, which is what makes engaging with them so enjoyable. Apparently Nicki was hated or something, dunno why. She's frustrating, but 100% human and I can completely see a normal person doing that.

The 'male antagonists' (Jaime, Brent, Unknown Creeps, Madison's Husband might be) are somewhat exaggerated and unrealistic - exception: Jaime talking with his gf about the play was great though, really showed some depth here. But frankly, who doesn't enjoy crushing assholes.

Art Wise - Great and varied models, MC is particularly is very unique and realistic, while the girls are pretty and unique, instantly recognizable. Can also def see the art improving, drastically after EP1, and the backgrounds are always at least solid. I reaaaally appreciate not using stock photos for those btw.

So yeah, big fan, and first game to have involved me so much since... ugh... I'm be real cliche, BaDIK. Very different games, different aims and paths, but what they have in common is surprising quality and depth.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes