motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
And also a bad idea, the chlorine or salt (depending on pool or sea) are very poor lubricant ; feels like using a scorpion fish as a condom...
or so I've heard from a friend :whistle:
Well, I did say deep... not smart. But, you are right. When fucking, stay away from sand. In solution or out.

• Haha
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I love Nikki... but come on. She is as much of a mess as everyone else. She has a real weakness for co-dependant relationships and needs to learn to stand up for herself if she is ever going to be a whole person. I'm not sure if Guy is part of that solution or part of the problem.
I know I was only joking.
But don't worry Guy will help her and show her how awesome she is.

Reactions: motseer

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I say they need to be written off completely. What both Brent and Jamie did (do?) is way past a mere mistake. They intentionally either put people in danger or commited violence against them and all that without a shread of remorse for what they did.
I sincerely doubt Guy can convince those two to change their ways after some talk. And even if he were able to what they need is some prison time for what they did. In there Brent/Jamie will have a lot of time to rethink their ways, if they wish, while making sure they don't make any more victims.
I'm always exasperated when people say a character is beyond redemption; that misses the whole point of redemption in my eyes. Redemption is, by definition, only possible for people who have done something truly wrong. That's not to say everything will be bygones and the redeemed characters are peachy keen from now on, it just means they've seen the error of their ways and resolved not to do wrong any more. Punishment is still entirely appropriate.

It's particularly hard to believe Jaime is incapable of changing because he's still just a kid. If nothing else, we should at least try to prevent him from getting worse.

Having said that...
Ditto for the antagonists. So far we've really only seen Jamie, Brent, etc. through the lens of the MC. But, Brent will come back sooner than later, and I'm kind of curious how people take him in that second appearance. Like, he's obviously kind of an image-obsessed dickhead, but in his version of the story, he's absolutely the underdog good guy. He tried to make some money, failed miserably, lost his girlfriend to a rich asshole, and was left with nothing. In another game, he'd be the guy scheming to get back all the things he lost. But, he's in Guy's story, and that automatically casts him into an adversarial role.
I know everyone's the hero of the story in their own mind, but that doesn't mean their self-narrative is inherently valid. Even if we accept that Brent's intentions were good when he stole the money to double down on the crypto fad (which I do not!), the fact remains he deliberately left Nicki holding the bag when things went wrong.

I'm not looking for a fight with him and if he somehow comes to recognize his own shortcomings I'll see what I can do to help him, but this is not a case of a misunderstood hero with bad publicity.

Jun 21, 2018
More like he sees his girls as trophies to show off, but absolutely loathes it when someone he perceives as a threat even touches them. It's more common than you might think.
Yeah, it makes sense when you put it like that. Hence, him showing them off at the LustaGram and etc.

Thanks, well known terrorist Samulyil Haidy, who keeps getting away with it.

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
From what I've read over the last few pages (not going to quote anyone to single them out), there are a number of people here who think that Evil Guy should be thrown in prison, beaten up, and then killed. Am I right? I feel that way too.

Karana

Feb 8, 2017
From what I've read over the last few pages (not going to quote anyone to single them out), there are a number of people here who think that Evil Guy should be thrown in prison, beaten up, and then killed. Am I right? I feel that way too.
Absolutely. That would be a natural end point for an Evil Guy path. If he's pissed off all the girls and not covered his tracks well then it would make sense for everything to unravel. There's only so far that money can take you in regards to covering your ass. Guy in particular, is a millionaire, he doesn't have Tell Governments To Fuck Off billionaire/trillionaire money. If he's got nobody to support him or vouch for him and accusations start coming to light, then the story should end with the consequences that come with that.

On the other hand, if the Evil Guy has been at least reasonably cautious, covered his tracks and not gone to the Jamie College of Self-Snitching by fucking video recording himself orally raping school girls then he should, narratively, have a reasonable chance of getting away with it. One of the things I've really liked about this game is the reactivity. Your choices have impact and consequences. If your character makes risky, dangerous choices then the outcomes should reflect that.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Evil Guy is still played by the player, it's them who causes Guy to be evil. So, if that's what you think, then you're actually saying that any player who plays that route should have those things happen to them.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes