Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Imo Nicki has dependent personality, that's why she goes from one douchebag to another in her personal relationships. We (as in playing as Guy) can be kind to her and help her to overcome her issues or be another douche for the list.
She never tries to scam Guy, it was Brent idea all alone. Later when she comes back she doesn't accept Guy's money either, she insists in paying her own debt her way.
I agree with you to a point on her co-dependency issues, she definitely has those. And I also agree she never 'scammed' him, nor was that her intention. I do think she rationalizes the HELL out of her behavior by thinking because it was Brent's idea in the first place that she's not responsible at all for either sob story she gives Guy despite the fact that she was complicit. Still though, she had to know that showing up both in chapter 1 and chapter 2 has to look like she's trying to play him for sympathy when she tells him what happened. The choice is whether or not Guy decides to give her the benefit of the doubt or not. The fact that it's very ambiguous her intentions in those scenes is why it works so well in the story for any of the paths and still make sense.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Brittani dreams of becoming an actress, right? I wonder what made her think that the best way to do it is getting into risqué modelling.

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Brittani dreams of becoming an actress, right? I wonder what made her think that the best way to do it is getting into risqué modelling.
A gig is a gig, and being willing to expose some skin doesn't close as many doors as it opens. She also was expecting guy to not keep or use the ones that went beyond 'charity calendar' levels of risque.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
General FYI: Following a long day of rendering yesterday, I hit 1230 total images for the new chapter. Winding down, but I still have a little ways to go.

Well, it's two-fold.

Models-turned-actors aren't a small group. Having a pretty face and a good body is a foot in the door, and Brittani's smart enough to recognize that. So, rather than run from it, she's leaning into it. As she says, she just wants her face out there. Once someone gives her an actual job, she knows her skills will carry her. But step one is just getting to that point where she has the opportunity.

And Brittani and her mom are financially struggling. We know her mom was kind of a trophy wife, so whether or not she's actually working post-divorce is uncertain. So, the financial burden is on Brittani. Which makes a well-connected local celebrity offering a stack of cash for some risque photos hard to pass up.

Pretty soon the player will be able to present Brittani with one of two paths to advance her career. So, we'll learn more about her goals, motives, and of course her domineering stage mom. Should be interesting!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
General FYI: Following a long day of rendering yesterday, I hit 1230 total images for the new chapter. Winding down, but I still have a little ways to go.

Well, it's two-fold.

Models-turned-actors aren't a small group. Having a pretty face and a good body is a foot in the door, and Brittani's smart enough to recognize that. So, rather than run from it, she's leaning into it. As she says, she just wants her face out there. Once someone gives her an actual job, she knows her skills will carry her. But step one is just getting to that point where she has the opportunity.

And Brittani and her mom are financially struggling. We know her mom was kind of a trophy wife, so whether or not she's actually working post-divorce is uncertain. So, the financial burden is on Brittani. Which makes a well-connected local celebrity offering a stack of cash for some risque photos hard to pass up.

Pretty soon the player will be able to present Brittani with one of two paths to advance her career. So, we'll learn more about her goals, motives, and of course her domineering stage mom. Should be interesting!
I still think we need options to disassociate ourselves from some of these girls. But either way, I'm still going to play.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I still think we need options to disassociate ourselves from some of these girls. But either way, I'm still going to play.
The whole premise of the game is helping people in need, and in some cases things will even be intertwined, story wise a lot of these characters play a pivotal role, I don't see any reason to needlessly start adding in options to remove people from the story which in turn will bring the need to make alternate scenes in some cases because again, some storylines are intertwined. As long as romance/sex isn't forced I really don't find it to be a big deal, and certainly don't want Neon to add even more work to his already busy schedule.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The whole premise of the game is helping people in need, and in some cases things will even be intertwined, story wise a lot of these characters play a pivotal role, I don't see any reason to needlessly start adding in options to remove people from the story which in turn will bring the need to make alternate scenes in some cases because again, some storylines are intertwined. As long as romance/sex isn't forced I really don't find it to be a big deal, and certainly don't want Neon to add even more work to his already busy schedule.
I don't mind helping most people. There's just one that I don't want to help. I'm not going to name her though. I know how you are though, bro. You want to help them all with a big salami. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: SlapE

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It's TOTALLY not Brittani, no definitely not, I mean despite who was mentioned in the post you replied to and despite who your favorite girl is (we all know how she feels about Brittani), it ain't her. :ROFLMAO:
Shit. That made me realize that there's two.

• Haha
Reactions: SlapE

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think just to be Anti, I'm gonna say Gabby and Mason are at the bottom of my list. ;)
Must protect Mason and Viola. :p

Guessing it is going to pass the render count from the previous update. :unsure:

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes