• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm really loking forward to seeing how Neonghosts writes the mc's sister
Most games on here don't even try and change the standard tropes
For example
Older bitch sister
Or virgin younger sister who knows nothing of sex

I don't think the sister in this game wil suffer the same fate
Because the writing is so good
It's better than most AAA games I have played tbh

Another thing I like about all the characters so far is they have depth to them

P.S. I was going to type the sisters name but i forgot it lol
I am usually terrible at remembering names
Unless I have played the game a lot

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
I'm really loking forward to seeing how Neonghosts writes the mc's sister
Most games on here don't even try and change the standard tropes
For example
Older bitch sister
Or virgin younger sister who knows nothing of sex

I don't think the sister in this game wil suffer the same fate
Because the writing is so good
It's better than most AAA games I have played tbh

Another thing I like about all the characters so far is they have depth to them

P.S. I was going to type the sisters name but i forgot it lol
I am usually terrible at remembering names
Unless I have played the game a lot
Her name is Cassie. I get the feeling she'll buck both of those tropes too. It feels like the tension will come from her being estranged from Guy and how he deals with that relationship. Trying to mend it, or dominating her in some way and probably a middle ground of an uneasy, but friendly relationship.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
View attachment 2380952

EDIT: For anyone reading this, the Nicki patch was just a little joke I put out to play with the fans here. Be aware that installing it will revert your game back to version .375, so if you really want to see it, install it in a back-up copy of the game.

Well, gang.. Here it is. People have asked for it. Screamed for it. I've gotten private messages raking me over the coals, people pledging to never play the game again, and a smattering of poor reviews. I know when to admit I'm wrong.

So, here is.. . If you install this patch into your main FiN folder and allow it to merge with the existing "game" folder, it will overwrite existing script script files, and add new images to support a new path. With this path, you can choose to excise Nicki entirely from the story.

Just start from the beginning and, when you get to the choice to help her or not, choose "Tell her to fuck off."
HELLO GUYS .. I NEVER PLAY THIS GAME ITS ACTUALLY MY FIRST TIME DOWNLOADING THIS GAME NOW .. BUT I NOTICED IN THE MODS .. THIS WEIRD MOD AND I ACTUALLY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT and never seen the same before ..

WHAT IS THE PORPOISE OF THIS MOD .. I MEAN WHY DO WE NEED TO REMOVE ONE OF THE CHARACTERS OUT
( IS SHE ANNOYING ? IS SHE UNFUCKABLE ? IS SHE GLITCHING THE GAME ? IS SHE ASKING FOR TO MUCH FAVORS & CAUSING DISTURBANCE ? ) ..

in other words .. is it important mod or is it gonna make the game more easier and should i download it or not ?

thank you

2edgy4u

Apr 26, 2019
HELLO GUYS .. I NEVER PLAY THIS GAME ITS ACTUALLY MY FIRST TIME DOWNLOADING THIS GAME NOW .. BUT I NOTICED IN THE MODS .. THIS WEIRD MOD AND I ACTUALLY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT and never seen the same before ..

WHAT IS THE PORPOISE OF THIS MOD .. I MEAN WHY DO WE NEED TO REMOVE ONE OF THE CHARACTERS OUT
( IS SHE ANNOYING ? IS SHE UNFUCKABLE ? IS SHE GLITCHING THE GAME ? IS SHE ASKING FOR TO MUCH FAVORS & CAUSING DISTURBANCE ? ) ..

in other words .. is it important mod or is it gonna make the game more easier and should i download it or not ?

thank you
Don't download it, it removes a girl from the game that has a lot of content.

Oct 10, 2022

thank you
Joshy92

imnotoverhere

Jun 25, 2017
He's a trans man. Female to Male. Trans men are typically rarer than male to female.
I kind of wish that we had the opportunity to not interact with Mason if we didn't want to. I have no real interest in spending time with a dude but it feels like a dick move to force Mason to be a female. I honestly don't like any interactions with Mason and would prefer no interactions. You have to defend Mason from a bully, you have to deal with Mason's personal backstory. I don't care about any of it.

An easy way around it could be for the game to give you a choice. If you don't want to be personally involved but still supportive, the Main Character could decide to ask Nikki to help get Mason back on his feet instead of you.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I kind of wish that we had the opportunity to not interact with Mason if we didn't want to. I have no real interest in spending time with a dude but it feels like a dick move to force Mason to be a female. I honestly don't like any interactions with Mason and would prefer no interactions. You have to defend Mason from a bully, you have to deal with Mason's personal backstory. I don't care about any of it.

An easy way around it could be for the game to give you a choice. If you don't want to be personally involved but still supportive, the Main Character could decide to ask Nikki to help get Mason back on his feet instead of you.
Best thing you can do for now is befriend Mason, and nothing is stopping you calling the stuttering mess as she.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordCharmz

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021

Let me assure you that, as someone who spent over 20 years of his adult life programming, it is not "an easy way around it".

EVERY time Mason has interactions with other characters, not just the MC, at the very least, code would have to be created to exclude him from the scene. If renders are necessary (as they usually are), a second set of renders would be required to handle the dislike of Mason.

I'm sure there are more problems involved, it has been almost 20 more years since I last looked at code. HEY, maybe we could have an "exclude Mason patch" similar to the existing exclude Nicki patch! I hope everyone understands that this patch proposal is just a joke.

EDIT: added the missing word programming ... oops

Last edited:
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
He's a trans man. Female to Male. Trans men are typically rarer than male to female.
A LOT rarer. In fact i don't know another game here with a FtM character. :unsure:

The game's name is Friends in Needs because of the whole premise of Guy helping people in need, giving back some of the riches he luckly got on that pyramid scheme called bitcoins.
It is quite nonsensical to expect that you can completelly avoid a main character in a game like this. But hey no one is forcing you to have sex with Mason, Guy can simply befriend him. No reason to start leaking bigotry over it...:rolleyes:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

I have hang ups and would like the dev to do EVEN MORE WORK so I don't have to do things I think are icky... rather than just not playing this game.

Fixed it for you.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
The answer to your question is literally in the post you've quoted... and I can see it in your post without even expanding the quote box. Unless you're just trolling in which case, well... you got me.
bro .. i don't have a time for trolling & these childish things .. as long as i asked this question it means i didn't understand what it said there in the quote ..

im not a master in English i might miss understand it .. that's why i asked for more better explanation before i download it .. you could of answered the question simply instead of wasting your time checking my personality

if you know the answer pls tell me .. is it necessary to download it .. is that character is that bad ?? is it more helpful with this mod or should i just go with the original ?? i hop i get more clear answer .. thank you

Last edited:

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
bro .. i don't have a time for trolling & these childish things .. as long as i asked this question it means i didn't understand what it said there in the quote ..

im not a master in English i might miss understand it .. that's why i asked for more better explanation before i download it .. you could of answered the question simply instead of wasting your time checking my personality

if you know the answer pls tell me .. is it necessary to download it .. is that character is that bad ?? is it more helpful with this mod or should i just go with the original ?? i hop i get more clear answer .. thank you

No, you don't need to download it

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
i honestly don't see the point of having a character like Mason. I mean sure i would prob f Ellen Page, but Elliot Page? come on. This game is for heteros. Can we be consistent on this? There are other games on site catered to the other group. There is no need to scream bigotry everytime a hetero expresses his sexuality preference.
I disagree on this
Mason is a great character
He helps give the story more depth.

And Neon Isn't catering to anyone he is making the game he wants to make.
And some people don't even want to interact with Mason which is just stupid.
They want him gone completely
Even though he makes the story better imo

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes