Karana

Feb 8, 2017
Damn Guy those are some ugly pants. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nice to have a release date already. :cool:(y)
I think they're hilarious. I imagine it like she's standing there in her little black dress and stiletto heels lecturing him on the finer points of why blackmailing girls into intimate acts is wrong while he's just sitting there in his kiddy boardshorts complaining that it's Turtle Time and her ass is blocking the television. How absolutely degrading that this is what her life is now and this complete manchild has absolute control over it. I love it. Spoon me up another heaping of that.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I could be mistaken but I recall there being very little interaction with Pepper and Viola unless you select specific paths. There could be others as well but those are the two that jump to mind when I was thinking about characters who can be easily avoided. It's possible they'll be getting more content similar to other characters but I sort of viewed the game as having a few primary characters that got a lot of attention (Ashe, Gabby, Nikki, etc) and some minor characters.
Whoops, sorry I'm so late replying. Yeah, I could also be mistaken in my memory, but I'm pretty sure Pepper and Viola give you the same scenes, bar the romantic/sexual stuff.

So, last update, you finally encounter Pepper in the restaurant and deal with her little drama or w/e, trying to get to the bottom of the missing money, and at this point you can decide what path you're going to take with her. It's the usual, ofc, basically: friend/nice, corruption/findom, and psychopath grapist. I don't recall any particular romantic path there, I think you have to pick the friendly stuff for now which ofc increases her happy points (which is the goal in romance, as we all know). Pepper's official romantic path might be established in the next encounter with her, as romance tends to be more delayed than the other stuff. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.

As for Viola, the only encounter with her so far is at the clothing store where, as with most other initial major encounters, you can set her routes up. It's the same for her, though: corruption/findom, psychopath grapist, or friend/nice where you just help her and increase her happy points. We'll see her again in the next update according to Neon, though it seems it'll be brief.

So, yeah, I think with all the girls, friend route isn't shutting you out of any of their actual plots and dramas, it only re-frames everything and of course removes the romance/sexual stuff. Also, it's important to keep in mind that Neon has written and scripted his game to allow a lot of route flexibility, which for us means we are allowed to change our minds regarding the women, within reason. We can go from friend route -> romance or findom or grape, or from corruption/findom -> romance(?)/friendlier findom? (lol, never tried to do this and the game is still far from completion, so still a little fuzzy on the execution details), and so on. If the drama stuff was totally taken out, this would basically remove these opportunities for the friend route, which imo would be a loss.

Also also, Pepper and Viola are considered main characters according to Neon. I think all the women in the game's banner picture on the front page are the main cast. The screen time of course doesn't reflect that so far, but the game is young :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SlapE

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Also also, Pepper and Viola are considered main characters according to Neon. I think all the women in the game's banner picture on the front page are the main cast. The screen time of course doesn't reflect that so far, but the game is young :p
Right now I think Brittani is my favorite (hey, I'm a boob guy), but I can easily see Viola or Pepper moving way up the list and possible to the top with more content. Viola probably more so, 'cause she feels like the most... innocent? I guess is the word?, of all of them. That probably the biggest reason I can't see doing any bad paths with her.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Right now I think Brittani is my favorite (hey, I'm a boob guy), but I can easily see Viola or Pepper moving way up the list and possible to the top with more content. Viola probably more so, 'cause she feels like the most... innocent? I guess is the word?, of all of them. That probably the biggest reason I can't see doing any bad paths with her.
Yeah, it does take a special kind of person to pursue Viola's dark route. She's so innocent and vulnerable, you're definitely in good company friend :(
Oh btw, full disclosure, I'm one of those special people; hello from hell! Mwuahahahah! Block me while you still can lesser wholesome fapper! The dark routers shall rule this subforum in due time! :devilish::p

Nah, in all honesty, I'm just really into variety and good writing, whether it's wholesome or dark. I'm a man of many arousals, so don't have any trouble busting to either fantasy. Yeah, maybe I feel a tad guilty watching what my MC did to Viola and yeah, Neon's writing is extremely engrossing, but at the end of the day, for me, I've just never had much of an issue separating pixels and fiction from rl desires. Other people very understandably can't, nothing wrong with that :D I view it sort of like watersports fetish, you're either into it, or think it's fucking disgusting, to the point where you wanna tell those watersporters how you really feel, haha. Or, maybe scat fetish is a better comparison... peepee isn't as taboo as it used to be.

Anyways, Brit's also one of my fucking favorites! And truthfully, I'm convinced I just might actually enjoy her romance route more than her dark route. Same for Viola and Mason, too, they're just too lovable :giggle: Gabby, too, ofc, but she gives off more sex appeal than 'cuteness', for me anyways. Probably because she doesn't have a crushing backstory, so she's simply more spoiled than the other three I mentioned, which ruins her for some here; for me, I'll take w/e her lil' black derriere gives me baby, hell yeah :love:.

• Haha
Reactions: Drew Anderson

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Whoops, sorry I'm so late replying. Yeah, I could also be mistaken in my memory, but I'm pretty sure Pepper and Viola give you the same scenes, bar the romantic/sexual stuff.

So, last update, you finally encounter Pepper in the restaurant and deal with her little drama or w/e, trying to get to the bottom of the missing money, and at this point you can decide what path you're going to take with her. It's the usual, ofc, basically: friend/nice, corruption/findom, and psychopath grapist. I don't recall any particular romantic path there, I think you have to pick the friendly stuff for now which ofc increases her happy points (which is the goal in romance, as we all know). Pepper's official romantic path might be established in the next encounter with her, as romance tends to be more delayed than the other stuff. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.

As for Viola, the only encounter with her so far is at the clothing store where, as with most other initial major encounters, you can set her routes up. It's the same for her, though: corruption/findom, psychopath grapist, or friend/nice where you just help her and increase her happy points. We'll see her again in the next update according to Neon, though it seems it'll be brief.

So, yeah, I think with all the girls, friend route isn't shutting you out of any of their actual plots and dramas, it only re-frames everything and of course removes the romance/sexual stuff. Also, it's important to keep in mind that Neon has written and scripted his game to allow a lot of route flexibility, which for us means we are allowed to change our minds regarding the women, within reason. We can go from friend route -> romance or findom or grape, or from corruption/findom -> romance(?)/friendlier findom? (lol, never tried to do this and the game is still far from completion, so still a little fuzzy on the execution details), and so on. If the drama stuff was totally taken out, this would basically remove these opportunities for the friend route, which imo would be a loss.

You and I are so different PHIL lol
I can never be mean to a girl in any game on here

Some would call me a pussy, But I only ever want to treat the girls with love & kindness.
Heck, I don't even like in games when the mc calls a girl a bitch or whore.

And if a girl in one of these games is mean or rude to the mc
That just makes me want to be even nicer to her.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
You and I are so different PHIL lol
I can never be mean to a girl in any game on here

Some would call me a pussy, But I only ever want to treat the girls with love & kindness.
Heck, I don't even like in games when the mc calls a girl a bitch or whore.

And if a girl in one of these games is mean or rude to the mc
That just makes me want to be even nicer to her.
Chivalry is not dead, it's holding this dude at gunpoint.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I'm super behind on replies, so I'm just going to give a quick little state-of-things update!

First, I just want to make it clear that when I said I was going to have a Beta for Friends Indeed, that means no taboo content in that specific build. I mentioned this on SubscribeStar, but I'll be publishing an Alpha of Friends in Need at the same time as the Beta of Friends Indeed.

This is all very confusing, I know. :'D But basically, since Friends Indeed only has vanilla style content, I thought it'd make sense to focus on that material here in the home stretch, build a complete, working version of Friends Indeed, and then circle back to the more taboo content for Friends in Need. So, people who like the taboo content have just a little bit longer to wait for a full version.

Also - I fell short of my goal this week, despite putting in some long days. I've already informed my patrons over on Discord, but the current build of the game is 1350~ images, and I've added two new sex scenes since the last build. One is fully complete, while the other is roughly 90% there. I think I need something like forty more images to finish it out. As I'm stuck at my day job all day today, I can't finish the images I need until tomorrow. But, today I'm working on plugging in all the new images I do have. High tier patrons will have access to that build later today.

So! By tomorrow night I should have a working Beta for Friends Indeed. After that I'll be putting in a few long days to wrap up the art I need for Friends in Need, compile it all into the game, and we'll be off to the races.

With the power of hindsight, I wish I'd sacrificed a few sex scenes to speed things along in this chapter, but at this point it is what it is, and I'll just have to remember this for the future.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think I'll get a better understanding of Ashe after this update
It will probably help me determine if I like her as a love interest or as a friend for the mc
Still we know she is hurting
So lets help heal her heart everybody

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes