Lady_Violet22

Jun 4, 2018
So, just curious since I can't seem to find any explanation, what exactly does the "taboo content patch" add to the game?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
So, just curious since I can't seem to find any explanation, what exactly does the "taboo content patch" add to the game?
Not sure if ver 0.39 needs it, since it's kinda a new thing, but it's supposed to unlock the rapey content and maybe age customization for Gabby, if it's still a thing.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
At least you all know I'm sweet & Innocent.
Much like our angel Nicki
See we are a perfect match.
"Oh yes,
the most beautiful,fiery little angel you can exhaust,
torment for hours,
until she can't remember what planet she lives on,
tears come from her eyes from pain and pleasure,
and she screams and trembles with the fiercest wildest orgasms "!!
FiN3.png

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
"Oh yes,
the most beautiful,fiery little angel you can exhaust,
torment for hours,
until she can't remember what planet she lives on,
tears come from her eyes from pain and pleasure,
and she screams and trembles with the fiercest wildest orgasms "!!
View attachment 2827144
Haha
Whores can be sweet angels too

Plus Nicki isn't really a whore
She just has low confidence at the moment

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
I think I'll get a better understanding of Ashe after this update
It will probably help me determine if I like her as a love interest or as a friend for the mc
Still we know she is hurting
So lets help heal her heart everybody
No, I'm going to treat her like the slut she is whether she wants to or not. More fun if she doesn't want to, and I have to subdue her with those slutty pictures she's taken.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
You and I are so different PHIL lol
I can never be mean to a girl in any game on here

Some would call me a pussy, But I only ever want to treat the girls with love & kindness.
Heck, I don't even like in games when the mc calls a girl a bitch or whore.

And if a girl in one of these games is mean or rude to the mc
That just makes me want to be even nicer to her.
Nah, you're not a pussy :p You're the pureboy straight man in all the great buddy comedy films :geek: I bet you're even a little high! Just like in the movies :cool:

Having different facial expressions for the characters will make the game more realistic and exciting. Expressive faces will help to convey the emotions and states of the characters: joy, sadness, fear, rage, etc. This will make the gameplay more exciting and allow players to dive deeper into the game world.
Along with facial animation, the developer can add small details such as changing facial muscles, changing eye expressions, eyebrow and lip movements. This will create more unique and distinctive faces for each character.
In addition, working on facial animations will allow for a stronger connection between players and characters. When characters express emotions, players will feel a greater connection and empathy with them, making the game experience more memorable and engaging.
This has the energy of a class credit comment :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder if Nicki calling herself a whore
Is because it's her kink or because she has low self-esteem?

I know some girls like dirty talk like that.
I'm just wondering if Nicki one of those girls

Or is it deeper than that?

But then I could also be reading too much into nothing.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I wonder if Nicki calling herself a whore
... she has low self-esteem?
I think it is. As I've said before, Nicki is just like my RL sister. She has very low self-esteem due to the trashy fucks she's been with, how they've treated her. Hell, our parents weren't helpful in that regards either. Not saying they were bad parents really, just they didn't have time to be parents. They made sure we had everything we needed, wanted, but sometimes all we needed was time with them. Just the way it goes, luck of the draw.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think it is. As I've said before, Nicki is just like my RL sister. She has very low self-esteem due to the trashy fucks she's been with, how they've treated her. Hell, our parents weren't helpful in that regards either. Not saying they were bad parents really, just they didn't have time to be parents. They made sure we had everything we needed, wanted, but sometimes all we needed was time with them. Just the way it goes, luck of the draw.
Sorry about the crap your sister has had to put up with mate.
And about the stuff with your parents

I don't understand dudes who treat women like garbage in real life
Don't their parents teach them anything?

• Sad
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes