Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have been thinking about the sex scenes in this
And I have to say they are really fucking sexy imo
I really like that scene where Mason gives the mc a bj
That scene was phenomenal.

And don't worry everyone.
I made sure to choose all the nice guy options.

Another scene I really like is when the mc can eat out Gabby
There are a few different options scenes which I think is awesome.

So yeah, I just have to say the sex scenes are top tier.
And I think the dialogue makes them even hotter.

Reactions: Machete

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I have been thinking about the sex scenes in this
And I have to say they are really fucking sexy imo
I really like that scene where Mason gives the mc a bj
That scene was phenomenal.

And don't worry everyone.
I made sure to choose all the nice guy options.

Another scene I really like is when the mc can eat out Gabby
There are a few different options scenes which I think is awesome.

So yeah, I just have to say the sex scenes are top tier.
And I think the dialogue makes them even hotter.
I actually haven't played Friends in Need since the last update. I upgraded my storage but the save files for this game somehow got fucked up so I'll need to replay it from the beginning. I was going to replay it but with the update being so close, I kind of lost that window of time where it could still be "fresh" and not have to grab the latest version so soon after replaying it.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I actually haven't played Friends in Need since the last update. I upgraded my storage but the save files for this game somehow got fucked up so I'll need to replay it from the beginning. I was going to replay it but with the update being so close, I kind of lost that window of time where it could still be "fresh" and not have to grab the latest version so soon after replaying it.
Yeah, at this point I would wait for the new update too.

I'm really looking forward to the redo of chapter 1
It's going to be interesting to see What changes with Nicki
Or if she stays the same.
Content wise I mean.
I know her look isn't changing

Reactions: allanl9020142

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Yeah, at this point I would wait for the new update too.

I'm really looking forward to the redo of chapter 1
It's going to be interesting to see What changes with Nicki
Or if she stays the same.
Content wise I mean.
I know her look isn't changing
I know Neon's mentioned it several times but I can't remember what he was going to change about it specifically.

Do you recall what he said?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know Neon's mentioned it several times but I can't remember what he was going to change about it specifically.

Do you recall what he said?
TBH I can't really remember.
But I think he said he was going to make Nicki's sex scene optional.
Thats all I remember lol

Reactions: allanl9020142

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
TBH I can't really remember.
But I think he said he was going to make Nicki's sex scene optional.
Thats all I remember lol
I want to say I remember him saying something about how he didn't like how she still showed back up regardless of how you treated her and wanted to do something about that inconsistency. Although, I don't know how he'd do that and I'm thinking it might have been someone else who disliked that. It makes sense that Nicki would turn to Guy as the only one she could rely on but at the same time, it's just kind of weird how the only thing that changes is how she interacts with him.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Just a typical combination of blackmail, corruption, domination, rape, and... romance?

I kid, I kid. The overview makes it clear how these tags can work in combination depending on the route chosen by the player, but I always get a chuckle whenever I see these tags in combination. Looks intriguing and potentially unique.
Its quite interesting how the dev has written Guy, when you pick the nice options for him, he always makes up a morally bad reason for not doing the evil thing. Also, if you keep picking nice options, it makes Guy look like a softie that doesnt actually reliase that he is not evil at all, or at least as bad as the ameoba boys at being evil.

Regardlless, i love this particular game, for some reason the body language of the characters is so vivid that i kind of know what a specific character feels just by looking at them rather than the dialogue. i havent seen many games where characters reveal themselves through their body language, not subtle like this

Also to the dev, i love ashe, i just cant be bad to her, the way she tries to protest or tell guy to stop in the alley, early on, made me really depressed, so i reloaeded the save to not do that.
hopefully we get stuff with alex soon too

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Antiscience crowd hitting the thread hard, that's always fun.
Yeah. Amazing just how many people choose to walk in the dark when there's a lighted path right there, or at least a partially lit one. Ignorance is bliss, I guess. Something tells me if all the science and progress disappeared tomorrow, the tune would change. On the other hand, ignorance is also stubborn, so maybe not.

Reactions: GeneralA

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
wasn't the update due for last friday?
Half update beta or smth like that.

First, I just want to make it clear that when I said I was going to have a Beta for Friends Indeed, that means no taboo content in that specific build. I mentioned this on SubscribeStar, but I'll be publishing an Alpha of Friends in Need at the same time as the Beta of Friends Indeed.

This is all very confusing, I know. :'D But basically, since Friends Indeed only has vanilla style content, I thought it'd make sense to focus on that material here in the home stretch, build a complete, working version of Friends Indeed, and then circle back to the more taboo content for Friends in Need. So, people who like the taboo content have just a little bit longer to wait for a full version.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
wasn't the update due for last friday?
Yaaaa. I put out a new version on Discord that added a couple hundred new images, but I wanted to actually finish the Beta before updating Patreon/SubStar. Trying to knock it out today.

Not making excuses, but this is now the biggest update in terms of pure image size, so it's just taking a bit. Never expected it to grow as much as it did, and I'm going to make an effort to keep the next few updates smaller, to facilitate a better release schedule. In addition, this update closes off some paths for certain characters, which should help speed things along in future updates.

In the meantime, I did put up some hi-res images of the girls doing their favorite fitness activities, over on Patreon/SubStar.

198_Camera.png

Sep 3, 2020
Yaaaa. I put out a new version on Discord that added a couple hundred new images, but I wanted to actually finish the Beta before updating Patreon/SubStar. Trying to knock it out today.

Not making excuses, but this is now the biggest update in terms of pure image size, so it's just taking a bit. Never expected it to grow as much as it did, and I'm going to make an effort to keep the next few updates smaller, to facilitate a better release schedule. In addition, this update closes off some paths for certain characters, which should help speed things along in future updates.

In the meantime, I did put up some hi-res images of the girls doing their favorite fitness activities, over on Patreon/SubStar.

View attachment 2833777
View attachment M. Bison _Yes Yes!_ Widescreen HD reupload.mp4

and personally, for me, I don't mind waiting if it means bigger updates

just give me regular updates on how the game is going and don't go radio silent and I will wait as long as you need me to

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
just give me regular updates on how the game is going and don't go radio silent and I will wait as long as you need me to
I appreciate that! That was a major impetus behind me doing playtester builds (along with regular blog updates). I want people to know that work is actively being completed every week. :D

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022

View attachment 2833777
I'm a moron lol; what fitness activity is that? Just running/power-walking? Seems awfully revealing for our shy grl... hmmm, maybe she's not as modest as she impresses upon us? :love: (perhaps image isn't meant to be 100% canon, but I will stick with this fantasy in the meantime :p)

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I'm a moron lol; what fitness activity is that? Just running/power-walking? Seems awfully revealing for our shy grl... hmmm, maybe she's not as modest as she impresses upon us? :love: (perhaps image isn't meant to be 100% canon, but I will stick with this fantasy in the meantime :p)
Yeah, just running! I was going for something like an Olympic uniform.

imengine.prod.srp.navigacloud.jpg

I feel like it's not necessarily that she's immodest, more like she's just a bit oblivious. :unsure:

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Yeah, just running! I was going for something like an Olympic uniform.

View attachment 2833844

I feel like it's not necessarily that she's immodest, more like she's just a bit oblivious. :unsure:
Ohhh, I see, thx :D Yes, obliviousness is also hot, so... my fantasy canon fully approves :cool: I would be Viola's piss break in that picture. Please maintain your fluids Viola, for my sake.. Ahhhhhh :coffee::p. Oops, did I say that aloud... :sneaky:

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes