Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Ohhh, I see, thx :D Yes, obliviousness is also hot, so... my fantasy canon fully approves :cool: I would be Viola's piss break in that picture. Please maintain your fluids Viola, for my sake.. Ahhhhhh :coffee::p. Oops, did I say that aloud... :sneaky:
Wait you want Viola to pee on you?
I thought I was the thread pervert
Are you trying to steal my thunder PHIL?

Oh, and I also would let the girls pee on me

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Wait you want Viola to pee on you?
I thought I was the thread pervert
Are you trying to steal my thunder PHIL?

Oh, and I also would let the girls pee on me
I'm usually more aroused by domination and being the one pissing, but... sometimes for some girls, in the right mood, the sub comes out a little :p Would honestly be hot to coax that side out of Viola too, I think. Maybe I've peered too long into your mind? :LOL:

Don't worry, I know when to leave Zeus his domain ;)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm usually more aroused by domination and being the one pissing, but... sometimes for some girls, in the right mood, the sub comes out a little :p Would honestly be hot to coax that side out of Viola too, I think. Maybe I've peered too long into your mind? :LOL:

I'm actually the opposite I like female domination
As long as it's not too hardcore lol

I actually dislike male dom

yoda.baby

May 21, 2020
I know one thing science can't explain
Why do I love Nicki so much?
It will forever be a mystery
Yeah, same. I wouldn't say love but I feel bad when I do nasty stuff to her. Which is weird because I seldom feel anything for anyone. I'm an avid enjoyer of Blackheart and RedStar, but never did I feel bad for any of the characters in their games.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, same. I wouldn't say love but I feel bad when I do nasty stuff to her. Which is weird because I seldom feel anything for anyone. I'm an avid enjoyer of Blackheart and RedStar, but never did I feel bad for any of the characters in their games.
I'm the exact opposite i feel bad If the mc is even a little mean to the girls in these games
I don't think I could handle those games you talked about.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018

I never really see that as a dom/sub thing unless it's done in that kind of way. All I know is that it's definitely KINKY.:HideThePain:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I never really see that as a dom/sub thing unless it's done in that kind of way. All I know is that it's definitely KINKY.:HideThePain:
Hmm, to me getting pissed on is kinda inherently submissive and pissing on anyone really is kinda inherently dominant. I mean, it's possible to sort of flip the script sometimes, though... like the idea of a dominant power bottom or something :LOL: "Fuck that ass you fuckin' honky, fuck it!" (a little Gabby RP fantasy randomly floating in my head :giggle:) But, the basics remain the same for the most part.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yeah. Amazing just how many people choose to walk in the dark when there's a lighted path right there, or at least a partially lit one. Ignorance is bliss, I guess. Something tells me if all the science and progress disappeared tomorrow, the tune would change. On the other hand, ignorance is also stubborn, so maybe not.
Frustrating as hell that's for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: allanl9020142
4.50 star(s) 193 Votes