PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
You put something up, anyways... :love:
Love Nicki with tats, but this plain Nicki is also really hot, much better than the original. Hard to choose between the two :( But I guess she'll choose for us in the end :) Walk down that sunset grl, you've earned that catharsis... Joshy can hold her hand the whole way... after the rest of us are through with her, anyways.... :devilish: Ok, sorry, something's kicked in I'm floating off somewhere.. on a fuckin' Tuesday.. hope I don't regret it

terry-crews-cool.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

MrSuspicious

Apr 14, 2023
I appreciate that! That was a major impetus behind me doing playtester builds (along with regular blog updates). I want people to know that work is actively being completed every week. :D
This is all a community could ask of you, being updated regularly and seeing progress is being made reassures everyone that time isnt being wasted. Like if DarkCookie didn't stream most of his work nearly the entire community for SS would at this point assume no work is being done bc of just how long it's been since the last update.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I gotta say that the render quality is definitely improving in such a short time. Compared to when I first started playing this and now, it's sharper and cleaner. You can really see the blue in Ashe's eyes.

Reactions: NeonGhosts
Jun 20, 2018
I <3 Nicki, she is best girl.
Will there be an option to get her laser tattoo removal if she hates the tattoos that much?
I think this works better not as an option but as part of her story. (It makes sense that she would have the marks of her torment removed, whether or not someone is into girls with tattoos– these tattoos are more like branding. I'd think even evil Guy wouldn't want the brands of a competitor. And for friend Guy of course he'd support her in getting them removed)

Reactions: stepdadwithbenefits

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I personally think the tattoos add to Nicki's character
She got them when she was at a low point in her life
They are proof that she can come out the other side stronger than ever imo

Reactions: SlapE

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Will there be an option to get her laser tattoo removal if she hates the tattoos that much?
The tattoos represent her past mistakes and are for her a constant reminder of them.
Removing them with laser sends a fucked up message, just throw money at your problems until they go away.
This could ironically work in the corruption route, where Guy isn't interested in Nicki as a person and just wants her as she was before because she belongs to him.
Accepting her past mistakes as part of her life and making them her own would be the ideal path to character growth.

Anyway I doubt they will ever change because, as Neon will probably tell us, every change to them means doubling the renders for every scene Nicki appears in.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Or maybe she wants a clear skin again, mental scars don't go away just with tattoo removal.

Reactions: Eland51298

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Guys if Nicki was real
I would be so asking her out
I have so many romantic ideas for her

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes