NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I had an ex-girlfriend who had a tattoo affiliated with her past relationship removed while were together. I didn't ask her to but she just wasn't feeling it anymore. But it was a long and expensive process. When it was done you could still kind of make out the old tattoo, especially when she got a tan. So she ended up getting a new tattoo to cover it up. Thankfully it didn't have anything to do with me because we broke up soon after. So the tldr is that Nikki may not be able to just get the tattoos magicked off so easily.

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
I had an ex-girlfriend who had a tattoo affiliated with her past relationship removed while were together. I didn't ask her to but she just wasn't feeling it anymore. But it was a long and expensive process. When it was done you could still kind of make out the old tattoo, especially when she got a tan. So she ended up getting a new tattoo to cover it up. Thankfully it didn't have anything to do with me because we broke up soon after. So the tldr is that Nikki may not be able to just get the tattoos magicked off so easily.
It should have been your name, if she did it for the last dude, should do it with the new one.

• Haha
Reactions: boobsrcool

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The latter, mostly. I hinted at this when they meet in the park, and MC can either be sweet to her, or degrade her in the open. Kinda trying to show that MC might, in knowing that Ashe is kinky, treat her like less than/a slut, while still pursuing a relationship with her. Basically forming a toxic relationship where she wants one thing, and he's more obsessed with pushing her further and further, and out of her comfort zone.

Though Ashe does expose some more kinks in this one.
Ah yeah, I remember that. Was kind of a shame that he doesn't properly apologise when he realises that she didn't like him calling her that, IIRC. Though IIRC she is also a bit unsure about what she is into, or at least really inexperienced, as we saw their first night together.

Reactions: allanl9020142

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm not sure I understand this. The whole point is that she was forced to get them.

Not really, people in real life get tattoos forced from abusive relationships removed.

I'm not saying he should or should not write such a storyline, just that I can see that being part of her story. My main point was that if it happens, it should be integral rather than an option, precisely with rendering loads in mind.
It's hard to explain what I mean but I'll try
She got those tattoos during the worst period of her life but she survived
I think she can use that as inspiration in the future whenever she is feeling upset
And hopefully she will realize she is stronger than she thinks is

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
General FYI: Current image count is 1450. Almost done with Ashe's good alignment path -- which does include some dark choices. <_< Going to wrap it up today, and then get into the corruption path's final scenes. Hoping to move through that one quicker, as there's a lot less variation and chances to change paths.

View attachment 2838512

Thank God someone gets my references. :'D
Surprise buttsex! :ROFLMAO:

I think she can use that as inspiration in the future whenever she is feeling upset
In a way Nikki's tattoos are the physical representation of her mental scars.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i love Nicki. hate her tattoos. have mc offer to pay to have them removed for her..and have her agree to it..

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I can see both your guys' sides, though I think I agree with the other team a lil more. But, I guess Nicki (well, Neon anyways :LOL:) will decide in the end. You'll side with her, won't you Joshy?

laurf-flirt.gif

Reactions: Joshy92

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's funny because when you started this update I thought it was going to be the smallest. Just an update with dinner with Ash, and that's it. I'm glad it's big anyway, since after the last update I was left wanting more Ash. And I have to say that before the last update that character did not interest me in the slightest. You did a great job with Ash on that update, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you've done on this one.

CWIPS

Jul 2, 2019
Is there something obvious I'm missing when it comes to Gabby's route? No matter what choice I make she ends up getting upset over the MC helping her father get bailed out of jail, and he gets blamed for something the game didn't give him a choice to make. No matter what I do she ends up angry and they break up. Is there a specific route to avoid this?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Is there something obvious I'm missing when it comes to Gabby's route? No matter what choice I make she ends up getting upset over the MC helping her father get bailed out of jail, and he gets blamed for something the game didn't give him a choice to make. No matter what I do she ends up angry and they break up. Is there a specific route to avoid this?
No. Sometimes like in life, shit happens and nothing you do can change it. Neon has said a makeup will be coming.

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes