Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Is there something obvious I'm missing when it comes to Gabby's route? No matter what choice I make she ends up getting upset over the MC helping her father get bailed out of jail, and he gets blamed for something the game didn't give him a choice to make. No matter what I do she ends up angry and they break up. Is there a specific route to avoid this?
If you sleep with babies, you will wake up wet :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
It's funny because when you started this update I thought it was going to be the smallest. Just an update with dinner with Ash, and that's it. I'm glad it's big anyway, since after the last update I was left wanting more Ash. And I have to say that before the last update that character did not interest me in the slightest. You did a great job with Ash on that update, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you've done on this one.
That was definitely the plan.. But I'm bad at planning, and things got away from me. :'D Still, I think people will enjoy the many options in this one. There's a good bit of replay value, I think.

Speaking of which, all the content for Ashe's good route is done, and today I'm plugging it into the script, and fixing some renders here and there. Hoping to get a new build up on Patreon/SubStar tonight.

100_Float Cam 2.png

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Is there something obvious I'm missing when it comes to Gabby's route? No matter what choice I make she ends up getting upset over the MC helping her father get bailed out of jail, and he gets blamed for something the game didn't give him a choice to make. No matter what I do she ends up angry and they break up. Is there a specific route to avoid this?
It's a scripted piece of drama. Unavoidable and you are not out of the route.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That was definitely the plan.. But I'm bad at planning, and things got away from me. :'D Still, I think people will enjoy the many options in this one. There's a good bit of replay value, I think.

Speaking of which, all the content for Ashe's good route is done, and today I'm plugging it into the script, and fixing some renders here and there. Hoping to get a new build up on Patreon/SubStar tonight.

View attachment 2841887
Bad girls deserve some punishment. :love::devilish::devilish:

Last edited:

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
You all know I'm nothing but a perfect gentleman to these girls & Mason don't you?

That said If Ashe wants me to choke her during sex I will
I think that girl is almost as kinky as me
I am a perfect gentleman too. That's why I prefer to spank Ashe if she doesn't want to. So that she understands who wears the pants here.

A perfect gentleman, as I say.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I am a perfect gentleman too. That's why I prefer to spank Ashe if she doesn't want to. So that she understands who wears the pants here.

A perfect gentleman, as I say.
My MC is perfectly gentle when he wants to be. For example, if you must know, he spared Viola from the best sodomy of her life. He really wanted to get in there, but alas, his sympathy got the best of him (I'm pretty sure Viola was greatly touched by this act of kindness, she was crying all over the floor afterwards :cry:). Big, big heart that Guy. But, what, he's the villain because he had a little fun with a whore in an alley!? Sheesh, some people are sooo judgy :rolleyes::p

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If we choose a dark option during a characters sex scene
Does that put us on the girls dark path?

Or are sex scene choices independent of the rest of the story?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
If we choose a dark option during a characters sex scene
Does that put us on the girls dark path?

Or are sex scene choices independent of the rest of the story?
most definately they aren't independent and they influence the future interactions with the ladies. But i guess depends on what choice.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
most definately they aren't independent and they influence the future interactions with the ladies. But i guess depends on what choice.
Thank you for the answer I have been wondering about that for a while

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hey just started playing it, any estimate on the next update, need more :D
I just posted the new build over on Discord! :D I'll have them up on my respective pages soon.

It's the Alpha for Friends in Need (taboo) and Beta for Friends Indeed (clean), and basically completes two of Ashe's routes.

New version has 1500+ new images and like a dozen endings. :'D

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I just posted the new build over on Discord! :D I'll have them up on my respective pages soon.

It's the Alpha for Friends in Need (taboo) and Beta for Friends Indeed (clean), and basically completes two of Ashe's routes.

It's too bad that I have to wait till January. But glad people that's on Ashe's path are getting such a huge update. Hopefully Gabby and Mason will get huge updates also.

U330661

Aug 29, 2022

So you split it into two games? Good to know.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
So I'm kind of foggy on how the paths work.
Is it certain conditions that trigger an event or is it something more like a point system and whichever category has the most points will determine what scene you see?
Or is it something more like important choices that affect which path you're now on?

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes