kirkkis

Jul 2, 2020
It's great game, but I'm afraid that so many variations of each event is going to hurt the development. Still fresh in memory another time there was so many paths in a game, the dev quit on it because it was too difficult to deal with the branching paths.

Reactions: Kitec167

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
You can do that without the pills, and the scene is the same either way. It's pretty much not a scene at all compared to previous ones, you get like 3 still images and maybe 4 lines of description. It feels like the dark route got zero love this update, which is fine I guess, but I hope the dev doesn't drop it like every other dev that decides it's not worth the backlash or w/e.
Based on your choices, you get to see one of two different rape scenes in the apartment setting with Ashe. I believe you were referring to the scene in the kitchen and that one is indeed unsatisfying and even feels like censored. The other one in the bedroom, however, can really get nasty and I suspect will bring some consequences to MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitec167

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Came here to say this update was amazing, especially for the ones on the "dark side of the force", and then I see people complaining about the lack of love for the dark route this update. The user either has insanely high standards or likes to nitpick everything(or both).

I mean, you can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I sincerely don't know how darker than that it can get, and even I am afraid to ask what are said user references.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So I just read Neonghosts comment that Nicki is gone for good on the dark path
I'm now definitely not going to try that path ever.
I don't ever want to see my sweetheart hurt
It breaks my heart seeing her being sad.

I think my buddies on here know what I'm like lol

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Vashaldias

Jun 30, 2022
Just a heads up new ver out. Hope you update soon
In case no one else said, this walkthrough has been great and I hope you keep updating it.
A new walkthrough version should be uploaded now. That said, this is a particularly complicated update to make a walkthrough for, and I haven't had the time to do much checking and proofreading, so there's a greater-than-usual chance that I've made mistakes/omissions. I'll have to have a better look at the whole thing at some point, but not sure when.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I played through the non-taboo version of Chapter 4 Part 3, or at least a decent portion of it. Overall I think it was quite good, though there are a couple parts that left me scratching my head (mostly in the Ashe storyline). I don't plan on delving too far into the darker paths, so I won't comment on them.

tl;dr Solid update that delivers a lot of Ashe (and some nice setup with others) even if it has a few structural issues. [On the nice guy paths. I have no idea what the taboo paths are like.]

Last edited:

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
Edit. Also for MC's crush to fade, MC would basically have to experience something that instantly makes Nicki repulsive character for MC, otherwise it will take time. Time like MC has between the first episode and when we see Nicki again, after she ghosted MC completely.
The fade with time was her relationship with Brent. He's still interested in her, but it doesn't change that she's attached, loyal to Brent, and so on. Her explaining herself can ignite quite a bit of repulsion too since she was willing to whore herself out to get out of her and her boyfriend's obviously stupid mistake. Old post, but figured I'd point that out.

Reactions: Dororohot

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's great game, but I'm afraid that so many variations of each event is going to hurt the development. Still fresh in memory another time there was so many paths in a game, the dev quit on it because it was too difficult to deal with the branching paths.
This update closes off both Nikki and Viola evil routes according to the developer. So it will be more streamlined in the next one.

How did you get this scene? In my playthrough Viola didn't hug MC.
You monster! :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, threat her well when talking with her at the store and then save her from the sleemo landlord after giving Viola a ride home. After that she will hug guy.

Λvipray_x

Jul 20, 2020
You monster! :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, threat her well when talking with her at the store and then save her from the sleemo landlord after giving Viola a ride home. After that she will hug guy.
I thought I did! :cry: I must've taken Gabby with on that particular save. I shall not rest until I have a hug from our Russian angel!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I thought I did! :cry: I must've taken Gabby with on that particular save. I shall not rest until I have a hug from our Russian angel!
Yeah i think good Guy needs to met Viola alone at the store for the two of them to have time for a friendly talk.

By the way it was quite cute how Viola had trouble understanding some of the words Ashe was saying. :p

Xypher

May 1, 2017
That’s fair, and I’m definitely aware of the issue. I spoke at length to my patrons about how this update had become kind of a problem child. Too many options, too many results, etc. I need to remember just because I can, doesn’t mean I should. :’D

But, by the end of this update, we’ve moved towards a more streamlined world. Dark Path Nicki and Viola are gone, whether MC knows it or not. Friend path Ashe is now firmly friend or on a romance path, so there won’t be any waffling back and forth.
Nooo, I was so keen for both Nicki and Viola in the dark path. But it's understandable so development would be less complexed and a burden. Still can't wait for the other routes for the girls in the following updates.

Though hope one day dark content for Nicki would return but I still love Nicki romance/friends route, especially the relationship between her and MC.

Last edited:

With The

Jul 25, 2021
Alot of people saying the new update is short burt if you look trough game files, theres alot of new sex scene and some scene that you will not find if you just stay on 1 path, even on 1 path theres bunch of scene that you really need to replay the game to see another option. To be honest, some of the scene i dont even know how to acces :(

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes