armond

Apr 26, 2020
When talking to Ashe about the bracelet there is one image where the one she's wearing changes. Is that intentional? Is that supposed to mean something?
Guy is in the matrix, this means the program was just altered and Ashe nearly became an agent. Sex with agent Smith would be efficient but boring:alien:

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If the author chooses to, yes. Such a no biggie.
To clarify a bit. I wasn't talking about social issues like what we can see with Mason story. I was talking about day to day issues like taking meds and such. I mean girls have the period every month but how many pieces of media show that?

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
BUG REPORT:

Not really a bug per se, but Nicky's text avatar appears with tattoos in the game before she actually gets them. I noticed it restarting the game. I guess it will be taken care off in the chapter 1 rework.

Reactions: NeonGhosts

cakelovedfc

Aug 2, 2023
For your playthrough maybe!!! :LOL:

It's not dropped, you're just not doing it right! I'm assuming that you are on the dark path, if so, during dinner, chose "Try to calm her down."

You're welcome!
Now this is podracing, thank you very much.

mikoko67

Jan 26, 2021
Based on your choices, you get to see one of two different rape scenes in the apartment setting with Ashe. I believe you were referring to the scene in the kitchen and that one is indeed unsatisfying and even feels like censored. The other one in the bedroom, however, can really get nasty and I suspect will bring some consequences to MC.
Btw, i see an alternative blowjob in files (rough game where you block her head with your feet) and i've no idea how to trigger this scene. I've tried different way but never ending to this (either, its rape on the floor - sex/rape on sofa - drog/love on bed). Only time i can get her on the bed is with the love route but you won't get more than 69 with her. Any idea how to trigger it?

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I think, but it's a personal taste, that it would be interesting to jump back episode into Nicki's story with the rich pervert.
Depending on the player's choices, Nicki did or did not do certain "things":
- lonely fans account, nude photos, and other she don't want to tell.
Being in the past this does not change the current events of FIN.

1692983189513.png

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
When talking to Ashe about the bracelet there is one image where the one she's wearing changes. Is that intentional? Is that supposed to mean something?
I cant speak for the dev but I think it is it seemed to me that he was remembering that bracelet from his dream as that frame happens right before he ask Ashe about it unless there is another I didn't catch.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes