Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
brittany may be one of the hottest model in avns right now, holy shit
she is up there for sure at least for me. Funny enough she was my intended LI to go for when I started but I somehow liked Nicki more not just the character but even the model probably cause the freckles gives her a cute look or something.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
After beating this I just keep thinking how I want to replay it just because much I liked Nicki as a character . I know there are people that probably hate her thinking she is a gold digger or w/e. But I never thought that about her at least after she explained her self after the intro. Hell she even felt bad which is why she didn't come asking for help so that counted for something to me. Then she just grew into this sweet and kind character that is wholesome and fun just to be around. Then those freckles man cant get enough how cute she looks and honestly love how she has such a natural looking body too it really compliments her cute face. Some might even say she isn't a interesting character but idk to me she seems to be the best written one until the others get some updates.

Because of Nicki I might honestly replay this once every 1-2 months until I burn out haha. Probably to much of a fan of her I know but it is what it is and the dev deservers praise for her character.

Last edited:

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
brittany may be one of the hottest model in avns right now, holy shit
Agree. She reminds me a lot of real girl I know that I almost shared a crazy story about on here a while back. I still may but it's really dark and fucked up so I keep writing it and then balking on sharing it. She is SO hot and this model reminds me of her a lot.

Dororohot

Aug 6, 2020
I love everything about this game but one thing is disappointing .Not a single character is virgin .Even 18 year olds are non-virgins.

• Angry
Reactions: Macbelith

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Smoke with her or not,it doesn't matter,
then get your dick out,
and then you can choose between a footjob or she will sit on your lap,
and wiggle until you come.
Prior to the footjob choice, when the MC asks Risa if she wants to do it bent over the couch, she comments that he brought a girl home and that she (Risa) doesn't do sloppy seconds. When the footjob menu appears, my options are 'turn down the foot-job' or 'take the foot-job'. My next options are 'Go to bed' or Visit Nicki.
I'm guessing the only way I get to have sex with Risa is to NOT have sex with Ashe.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
No,
it doesn't matter if you had sex with ashe or not,
she doesn't want to be second choice anyway,
so you only get the choice of this (footjob,lapsitting,back to bed or to nicki).
but no sex with her.
Thanks for the response.

EDIT: I looked at the ch4_3.rpy file and saw I had to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to get the lapsitting choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: soprano31

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
My only trouble now with the game is that good Guy is leaving behind a trail of women and one boy falling for him. :D
Choosing is going to be hard. :ROFLMAO:

edit: forgot Mason. :p

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
My only trouble now with the game is that good Guy is leaving behind a trail of women falling for him. :D
Choosing is going to be hard. :ROFLMAO:
For me sorta the opposite after Nicki returned I already knew who my pick was. However for 2nd choice it's hard gonna need to make a few saves even if it's fine for right now at the current stage of the game gonna need some solo girl saves doesn't feel like this type of game id want to be a man slut / make a harem unless I'm going down the asshole path ( don't know what to call it since there seems to be 2 dark paths patched choices and un patched and the unpatched ones are clearly not as bad but the mc still acts like a dick )

Last edited:
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes