CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I may go down the darkest path,
but handholding ? :unsure: :unsure:

Really,
you must be really sick of mind to do something like that !!:eek::eek:
I know right ?

I delved into some of the darkest corners of VNs but I have my limits...
Next update we might even have forehead kisses, imagine that o_O:eek:

• Haha
Reactions: soprano31

Romanul

Jan 3, 2018
That’s fair, and I’m definitely aware of the issue. I spoke at length to my patrons about how this update had become kind of a problem child. Too many options, too many results, etc. I need to remember just because I can, doesn’t mean I should. :’D

But, by the end of this update, we’ve moved towards a more streamlined world. Dark Path Nicki and Viola are gone, whether MC knows it or not. Friend path Ashe is now firmly friend or on a romance path, so there won’t be any waffling back and forth.

But, next update I’m going to try testing out a simpler, more streamlined update. The big hurdle is going to be the opening scenes, since there’s a few planned:

Wake up in Nicki’s apartment: full love, full dark, and everything else

Wake up in the condo office, with Ashe sleeping upstairs or not

Wake up with Ashe, love path

Wake up with Ashe, drugged path

Wake up alone

But after that, it should be fairly streamlined: buy Mason glasses, visit Alex’s gym, run an errand with Risa, and go bail out Gabby’s dad. Might be a little light on sexual content, but I’ll see what I can do on that front.

Still, I totally get and appreciate the concern. This one really did get away from me, so I’m going to try to learn some lessons from it.

I never cared for the love/good path in all games not just this. That being said, I commend you for the decision regarding the dark path of Nicki and Viola. Obviously not because i want less dark content ( I don't even play the good side one) or because I dislike the characters (on the contrary Nikki is my favorite) but because the developer has to know when to say stop at some point and preserve his mental sanity or the game gets abandoned.

You've already made a great game. My hat off to you.

Reactions: NeonGhosts

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Game is crippled now without this called "dark path" and wtf is there some rule against anal this days? Not only dark things removed but also anal fuck....personally for me this game is no diff from thousands others with same lines. So im done following and playing this "game"
as i said - people will be downloading wrong version and then whine here about removed content or not working patch
there is just no point in having patreon version in the OP

Reactions: TATRYgoral

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Game is crippled now without this called "dark path" and wtf is there some rule against anal this days? Not only dark things removed but also anal fuck....personally for me this game is no diff from thousands others with same lines. So im done following and playing this "game"
hehe that's one of the things I actually don't mind surprisingly about this game played the dark path once just to see it but I prefer the normal "good path" , then again I played this game for the story / characters not lewds. Then again I like the characters probably a bit to much which is why this game is in my top 5. But I can see what you mean at the same time even tho I wont do dark content more than once I do like to see it once as it feels like a different game.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Well here it is, a gallery mod to replay scenes in the game

Compatible with: Friends in Need
Game version: 0.4
Mod version: 0.4.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation: place all files into the game folder and overwrite
using gallery mod but all the patch scenes seem to be missing images and then having error codes plus missing scenes like the viola rape scene in the dressing room, where MC just straight up pins her to the floor and goes to town. and then non of the options seem to work over all, is there some way to just see the scene without the specific choices? seem rather stupid as shit to have to choose your character traits, how he treats other characters what action he took at this time in this place blah blah blah, just be like good scene/blackmail/rape, not spend 20 minutes play multi choice to get OH YOU DICK kick to menu, just play the sex scene itself, and then all the options that come with it? like good guy, mixed, asshole, rapist etc. for the most part at this point your just better off playing the game and avoiding this whole gallery all together

SlLePER

Dec 30, 2017
using gallery mod but all the patch scenes seem to be missing images and then having error codes plus missing scenes like the viola rape scene in the dressing room, where MC just straight up pins her to the floor and goes to town. and then non of the options seem to work over all, is there some way to just see the scene without the specific choices? seem rather stupid as shit to have to choose your character traits, how he treats other characters what action he took at this time in this place blah blah blah, just be like good scene/blackmail/rape, not spend 20 minutes play multi choice to get OH YOU DICK kick to menu, just play the sex scene itself, and then all the options that come with it? like good guy, mixed, asshole, rapist etc. for the most part at this point your just better off playing the game and avoiding this whole gallery all together
Are you using the Friends in Need instead of Friends Indeed?

As for the choices before the scenes, some scenes are extremely variable and I wanted to let people choose their version where possible. I might implement toggle in later version to skip some, I will think on it.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Than this patch not for you, its only for people With spine and self respect:WeSmart:
I think he was talking about people harassing Neon.

Which has nothing to do with having a 'spine and self-respect', more akin to being little self-entitled bitches.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
I think he was talking about people harassing Neon.

Which has nothing to do with having a 'spine and self-respect', more akin to being little self-entitled bitches.
Reread once again, noone mentioned anything about Neon. Only about Nicki removal patch.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Him saying 'People are crazy' is pretty telling.
Telling about what? Its common saying and thats not the only thing he writed and still how its connected to Neon? How you get to conclusion that someone at least mentioned Neon only god knows. You are completely out of topic right now lol)

• Haha
Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Telling about what? Its common saying and thats not the only thing he writed and still how its connected to Neon? How you get to conclusion that someone at least mentioned Neon only god knows. You are completely out of topic right now lol)
Sure kiddo, sure.

Dororohot

Aug 6, 2020
Well, you just haven't played dark enough, clearly.
Really?I thought i was playing dark though?Maybe i will start another playthrough with full dark .Dont know if i can handle though .!for some reason i cant handle straight up violent rape .Although i have played other manipulative mc though.Violent Rape usually kind of triggers me especially if mc has close relationship like with his friend nikki.So i was playing in borderline .

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes