RomanB517

Aug 27, 2023
Well.. I guess I have a dark side.

With that disclaimer I gotta say decent renders and dialog.. and looking forward to where the darkness takes me. The game also seems to have a 'lighter' path.. yeah, I tried both. Looking forward to more content from both sides.

Decent start NeonGhosts... decent start.
This game tightened me up))and indeed the dialogues are worked out!)

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Really?I thought i was playing dark though?Maybe i will start another playthrough with full dark .Dont know if i can handle though .!for some reason i cant handle straight up violent rape .Although i have played other manipulative mc though.Violent Rape usually kind of triggers me especially if mc has close relationship like with his friend nikki.So i was playing in borderline .
Probably speaks well of you. I have a very clear understanding of the difference between pixels on the screen and real life, so I enjoy indulging in behavior I would never be able (psychologically, as well as morally) to do with real people.

Reactions: Dororohot

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Just as I was making my playthrough, I've been noticing that our MC is getting quite a lot of texts that are unexplained in between.

And this started after Brett messages you one night. Is it Brett sending in more messages? Hmm

Edit: Nevermind it was revealed to be Brent all along.

The other long-standing or looming plot hole seems to be the connection between Britanni and Ashe. The Halloween photo, as well as Ashe's hesitation once you admit you know Brittani.
However why would Ashe pretend not to know Britanni then? (Britanny with a I)

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
In chapter 4.3, how do I get the option to do it with Ashe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have install the dark path patch on the regular version of the game wont work on the vanilla version if you downloaded that. It does also give you the option to play the game in alot of a darker way as well just so you know.

• Angry
Reactions: Danv and ImperialD

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
In chapter 4.3, how do I get the option to do it with Ashe
If you have taboo patch on, listened to her advice on what to get to Cassie and then roleplayed with her on the bed during that first night together. I think those are all required, plus being on the romance path i think.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
If you have taboo patch on, listened to her advice on what to get to Cassie and then roleplayed with her on the bed during that first night together. I think those are all required, plus being on the romance path i think.
To HentaiKami , ImperialD, and Dessolos Please accept my thanks for your responses.
I have the taboo patch installed, but I don't remember if I took her advice on what to get Cassie. I don't think we role-played during the first night together. I'm on the romance path, and she's wearing the blue bikini when she asks about role-playing as Cassie while bent over the table in Chapter 4.
Looks like I'll miss that scene.

Reactions: ImperialD

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
To HentaiKami , ImperialD, and Dessolos Please accept my thanks for your responses.
I have the taboo patch installed, but I don't remember if I took her advice on what to get Cassie. I don't think we role-played during the first night together. I'm on the romance path, and she's wearing the blue bikini when she asks about role-playing as Cassie while bent over the table in Chapter 4.
Looks like I'll miss that scene.
I think you need to buy the gold bikini for the cassie earlier and ashe will wear it in that scene roleplaying as cassie.

Last edited:

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
You have install the dark path patch on the regular version of the game wont work on the vanilla version if you downloaded that. It does also give you the option to play the game in alot of a darker way as well just so you know.
Is there a way to complete avoid Ashe's date or is it forced? I wanted to know if I could get more than just a plain FJ out of Risa.
God how I'd love a scene where you're banging Risa over the counter and Carolina walks in lmao

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
No,
it doesn't matter if you had sex with ashe or not,
she doesn't want to be second choice anyway,
so you only get the choice of this (footjob,lapsitting,back to bed or to nicki).
but no sex with her.
I didn't get the lapsitting option. Do I need to be high for it?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Is there a way to complete avoid Ashe's date or is it forced? I wanted to know if I could get more than just a plain FJ out of Risa.
God how I'd love a scene where you're banging Risa over the counter and Carolina walks in lmao
I tried a run where i was mean to her / turned her down ( didn't do any dark path options) as I wanted to see if I can do Nicki solo and it seemed I still had to do a friend date with her but nothing romantic or intimate happened.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I didn't get the lapsitting option. Do I need to be high for it?
To answer your question about ashe's date,
no,you can't avoid it,it will continue anyway.

And with risa it doesn't matter if you smoke or not,
but if she asks if you've dreamed of fucking her yet,say yes,
and then get your dick out,
then you get the choices:footjob or lapsitting.

Reactions: Mesmerizet

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
So did some testing around, kinda inconvenient that there isn't a gallery in this game considering all the different paths we're seeing.

Ashe's date is forced. Spent hours on trying to avoid this in case it locked me out of any potential Risa scenes
Even if you first encounter turned dark, or was just bland. Even if you turn her down in the park.

Pushing Nicki too much, especially that encounter when she's with Maya can throw her over the edge and force her to leave.

Nothing with characters like Alex, Madison or Wren yet. But I really want to see Wren scenes.
Apparently Viola disappears in the dark path, you don't see her at the bus stand at all.

No dark option with Risa either. I find it off how you can't just "slip in it" while she's dryhumping you.

In any case I'll stay patient, and stop bothering with how the story branches out. Sticking to the Good path only since I can't bear the other ones tbh. Will hopefully wait for a Gallery feature so I can see anything I miss out on with my original playthrough.

Rest I believe this is a rather good game and can be a potential top Renpy game in F95Zone. Been following it since day 1 and its nice to see how it progressed so far. As I said, hoping one day there's a Gallery feature.

Repressed

Jun 19, 2022
So did some testing around, kinda inconvenient that there isn't a gallery in this game considering all the different paths we're seeing.

Ashe's date is forced. Spent hours on trying to avoid this in case it locked me out of any potential Risa scenes
Even if you first encounter turned dark, or was just bland. Even if you turn her down in the park.

Pushing Nicki too much, especially that encounter when she's with Maya can throw her over the edge and force her to leave.

Nothing with characters like Alex, Madison or Wren yet. But I really want to see Wren scenes.
Apparently Viola disappears in the dark path, you don't see her at the bus stand at all.

No dark option with Risa either. I find it off how you can't just "slip in it" while she's dryhumping you.

In any case I'll stay patient, and stop bothering with how the story branches out. Sticking to the Good path only since I can't bear the other ones tbh. Will hopefully wait for a Gallery feature so I can see anything I miss out on with my original playthrough.

Rest I believe this is a rather good game and can be a potential top Renpy game in F95Zone. Been following it since day 1 and its nice to see how it progressed so far. As I said, hoping one day there's a Gallery feature.
Someone made a gallery mod few pages back. Haven't tested it yet.

And yeah I mostly play the good path too. I think the Viola path has potential. I can see her verbal English getting better with time and her becoming more open and communicative.

Reactions: Mesmerizet
Nov 9, 2019
If you choose to not have sex with Nicki when she goes into your room at night, Are you locked on the friendship path or will there other oportunities to start a romance in future updates?

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Finally finished the current version, I think I haven't played since the third or fourth release?

Since I'm a fucking goody two shoes, I always play the good guy route, so that's what I'm aiming for.

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes