NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
So no more abusing Nicki... that always was a highpoint of an update :cry:
I wouldn’t say that.. Her corruption path will still be available. If you go see her at her apartment and she puts up a “token struggle” when you kiss her, you’re on her dark friend/dark lover path.

As I outlined on Discord to fans who were worried about the same thing, the difference next update will be illustrated pretty succinctly by love/FWB Nicki waking up naked in her bed with MC, and corruption/dark friend Nicki waking up with her hands tied or cuffed. And she’ll likely complain about not being untied before you went to sleep, and now her shoulders hurt.

I find that kind of antagonistic, but ultimately consensual dom/sub play to be more fun to maintain over time.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
A game with ftm trans LI, how rare indeed. And the way his background delivered ? chef kisses flying around. A high praise for you dev....Will there be any future plan for mtf trans LI ?
Thanks! Much appreciated!

I doubt I’ll include a FtM love interest, honestly. It’s just not really my thing, and as a result I think I’d do it badly.

I’d previously floated a design for a trans girl, and by the responses it was clear I missed the mark of what people want from that particular addition. The vibe I got was that people want the fantasy of an extremely perfect and cute girl who just happens to have a cute dick.

But if I was going to do it, I’d want to be honest about it, and it’d be informed by the experiences of my trans friends. Stuff like failing to pass due to height, having numerous electrolysis appointments to remove stubborn facial hair, dealing with mood swings and acne as a result of taking hormones.. Not all the fun fantasy stuff people want.

Maybe if I ever do an anime-style game. I did enjoy Bible Black, back in the day.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It might sound silly to some
But when I look at Mason I don't think about gender or stuff like that
I just see a beautiful person
Who deserves love & Happiness
And I will make sure he gets it

LeoFL

Dec 27, 2022
A game with ftm trans LI, how rare indeed. And the way his background delivered ? chef kisses flying around. A high praise for you dev....Will there be any future plan for mtf trans LI ?
100% agree that was very well done. And a great character !

Reactions: Joshy92

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks! Much appreciated!

I doubt I’ll include a FtM love interest, honestly. It’s just not really my thing, and as a result I think I’d do it badly.

I’d previously floated a design for a trans girl, and by the responses it was clear I missed the mark of what people want from that particular addition. The vibe I got was that people want the fantasy of an extremely perfect and cute girl who just happens to have a cute dick.

But if I was going to do it, I’d want to be honest about it, and it’d be informed by the experiences of my trans friends. Stuff like failing to pass due to height, having numerous electrolysis appointments to remove stubborn facial hair, dealing with mood swings and acne as a result of taking hormones.. Not all the fun fantasy stuff people want.

Maybe if I ever do an anime-style game. I did enjoy Bible Black, back in the day.
Mason is a well rounded character on top of a rarity in this medium. Not in my top but I can appreciate a job well done.
Now while is true that most trans/dickgirls in fiction are portrayed with a beauty canon in mind, that doesn't mean that all the real ones are ugly or whatever. There are beautiful trans women in movies, modeling and so on, but if you as a dev want to portray an unconventional beauty that's fine too.

Last edited:
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Mason is a well rounded character on top of a rarity in this medium. Not in my top but I can appreciate a job well done.
Now while is true that most trans/dickgirls in fiction are portrayed with a beauty canon in mind, that doesn't mean that all the real ones are ugly or whatever. There are beautiful trans wome in movies, modeling and so on, but if you as a dev want to portray an unconventional beauty that's fine too.
The irl trans women have still most likely had struggles with passing and their transition though, regardless of how beautiful they are.

In AVNs they're usually just fetish objects for people who want a woman with a dick for whatever reason, they're not interested in them as people and the struggles of their dysmorphia and transition.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The irl trans women have still most likely had struggles with passing and their transition though, regardless of how beautiful they are.

In AVNs they're usually just fetish objects for people who want a woman with a dick for whatever reason, they're not interested in them as people and the struggles of their dysmorphia and transition.
Sure but is an erotic vn the best place to go that deep into trans life issues? I don't know.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Sure but is an erotic vn the best place to go that deep into trans life issues? I don't know.
it is not, not erotic vn, not any game, people don't play them just to get force-fed another "message", of any kind, no matter how noble you intentions may be

• Angry
Reactions: Lightaces

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I think the best VNs do get into heavy life issues personally. And I think that's something Neon specifically likes to do/is good at, so if they're not comfortable writing about that experience, then I'd rather them leave it out than just plug in a fetish bait character for horndog fap purposes.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I downloaded the the NON Vanilla file, it has files in there labeled Patch, yet I am still not getting the patch choices, WTF am I doing wrong here?

Edit: Nevermind, I started a fresh game, and it worked. Odd, but at least it seems to be working now.

Last edited:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
When talking to Ashe about the bracelet there is one image where the one she's wearing changes. Is that intentional? Is that supposed to mean something?

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes