Nov 16, 2021
Yeah, Nicki is great too, good thing that she had good amount of content already (hope to see much more), she is my 2° LI. That girl really needs help, its clear that she was depressed, a lot, but so far I'm happy with the current state on her story, doing her good path I feel like she evolved a lot. But, there one more person that I got really interested as it looked like a really deep character, Viola. I think that girl will surprise in the future, because of the last update and from previous one, it looked like she is a fighter, and at the same time a depressed and scared girl from the first time we see her. I really rooting for her story to evolve and surprise just as Mason did

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah, Nicki is great too, good thing that she had good amount of content already (hope to see much more), she is my 2° LI. That girl really needs help, its clear that she was depressed, a lot, but so far I'm happy with the current state on her story, doing her good path I feel like she evolved a lot. But, there one more person that I got really interested as it looked like a really deep character, Viola. I think that girl will surprise in the future, because of the last update and from previous one, it looked like she is a fighter, and at the same time a depressed and scared girl from the first time we see her. I really rooting for her story to evolve and surprise just as Mason did
Me too. Her part on "Ashe's update" was really good. ♥

Damn either Neon says that Guy found a cloning machine or i will have to start making separated saves for all the people i want good Guy to romance. :p

Nov 16, 2021
Me too. Her part on "Ashe's update" was really good. ♥

Damn either Neon says that Guy found a cloning machine or i will have to start making separated saves for all the people i want good Guy to romance. :p
Yeah, this game will be replayable for a few times for me when its done, trying to reach different outcomes (except the darker paths, not my thing)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I get really horny imagining a loving threesome with Nicki & Mason
Am I the only one?

I wouldn't want them to do it just to please the mc tho
In my imagination they are doing it with the mc because they all love each other
Basically, a throuple

I don't know what it is but this game brings out my horny side

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes