RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The big problem with Daz assets is that 90% of the costume props for female bodies are kind of hoe-adjacent. Not a lot of stuff in the "tomboy" style. It's mostly sexy stuff that tends to hug the hips and breasts. This is also an issue with dressing Maya. Something that looks cute on an adult lady model can look suuuuuper weird on a young character like her.

So, I'm usually left to fit male costumes onto female figures when I want that tomboy look, which causes its own set of problems. It usually means running a lot more DForce sims, and tweaking all the fit adustment knobs. Pain in the ass, for sure.

But, I'm working on developing a style for Mason, divorced from his street-punk aesthetic, using gender neutral clothing assets. I kind of see him as emulating cool guys he's seen in TV and movies. On Discord I said he'd be the type to watch Sherlock, and decide to dress like Benedict Cumberbatch. So, something like this.

View attachment 2932663
Now that looks very cool. :) (y) (y)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I admit I don't really know anything about trans people
But I wonder would Mason want surgery in the future to get a penis
Is that even possible?
Has it been talked about in the game and I missed it?
Or is he comfortable having a vagina?

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I admit I don't really know anything about trans people
But I wonder would Mason want surgery in the future to get a penis
Is that even possible?
Has it been talked about in the game and I missed it?
Or is he comfortable having a vagina?
The MC's relationship with him is new so there hasn't been much talk about these topics. The only thing really talked about so far has been birth control(if you deny the bj at first) and his tolerance of you calling him a girl during the scene.(tho it does seem a bit...reluctant).

Yes there are bottom operations for trans guys. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of him in the future.

Reactions: Joshy92

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
It seems I'm a little behind of this new weird LGBTDVDUSB stuff but I always thought that transgender person is like female-face with penis or male-face with breast and/or pussy. That's why I'm not getting this Mason thing, it is just girl acting like boy but in physical sense it is just a girl right? But she like boys which makes her lesbian transgender woman(or man?)... so just woman but wants to be called man? It is just pronouns thing? :WaitWhat:
What it means to be trans or gender non-conforming can vary wildly from person to person. Some people may do hormone therapy, some may do surgery, and some may just change surface-level things like hair, clothes, etc. Some do a combination.

At this point, Mason just prefers to change his clothes, presentation, etc. and hasn't done any kind of surgery or hormone therapy. His character is inspired by a few trans people I know in real life, as well as a few Instagram and OnlyFans personalities that present as male, but also don't shy away from the feminine aspects of their bodies.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
What it means to be trans or gender non-conforming can vary wildly from person to person. Some people may do hormone therapy, some may do surgery, and some may just change surface-level things like hair, clothes, etc. Some do a combination.

At this point, Mason just prefers to change his clothes, presentation, etc. and hasn't done any kind of surgery or hormone therapy. His character is inspired by a few trans people I know in real life, as well as a few Instagram and OnlyFans personalities that present as male, but also don't shy away from the feminine aspects of their bodies.
I have to say I really like the way you have handled Mason's storyline so far
I said before that I don't really know anything about the struggles of trans people or how they cope with everyday life
But I get the feeling you are treating it here with the respect it deserves
From what I have seen other games just treat it as a kink or something

Him being trans isn't just used as a fetish (on the good guy path so far anyway)
It's part of who he is
I respect that.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
(...)
Him being trans isn't just used as a fetish (on the good guy path so far anyway)
It's part of who he is
I respect that.
To be fair, in my opinion there's a big difference: I've never heard of any man having a trans man fetish, I mean, a fetish with people who were born women but identify as males.
To put it bluntly, a trans man who hasn't had sex reassignment surgery still has a vagina, and since straight males are attracted to vaginas being attracted to Mason isn't much of a taboo or fetish for them. I mean, I bet that the vast majority of people who, like you, are looking forward to this content are doing so because he has a vagina and still see him as a biological woman from a sexual point of view, regardless of which gender he identifies with.

Reactions: Impurity2937

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
To be fair, in my opinion there's a big difference: I've never heard of any man having a trans man fetish, I mean, a fetish with people who were born women but identify as males.
To put it bluntly, a trans man who hasn't had sex reassignment surgery still has a vagina, and since straight males are attracted to vaginas being attracted to Mason isn't much of a taboo or fetish for them. I mean, I bet that the vast majority of people who, like you, are looking forward to this content are doing so because he has a vagina and still see him as a biological woman from a sexual point of view, regardless of which gender he identifies with.
+1
That is exactly why Mason content confuses me so much. I guess there are some people having kinks on pronouns but I guess that was not what dev intended? Meeting a girl with penis would be something interesting on the other hand, not my thing but interesting and more kink-related for sure. Since the whole thing in VNs more or less is about getting laid, no one cares about pronouns, meeting girl with male stuff or boy the other way around would be "refreshing" and could give more insight about trans people and their perspective on these things.

Reactions: Aristos

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You raise some interesting points
Still, you never know tho there could be people who have a fetish for trans people
Heck there are people who get off to popping balloons, so anything is possible.

Last edited:

madgodbleah

Sep 7, 2020
i don t understand the taboo content patch, it means i have to download it to see what exactly? what is different with and without it?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
+1
That is exactly why Mason content confuses me so much. I guess there are some people having kinks on pronouns but I guess that was not what dev intended? Meeting a girl with penis would be something interesting on the other hand, not my thing but interesting and more kink-related for sure. Since the whole thing in VNs more or less is about getting laid, no one cares about pronouns, meeting girl with male stuff or boy the other way around would be "refreshing" and could give more insight about trans people and their perspective on these things.
A trans woman, that is a person born a male but identifying as a woman, gives rise to a possible kink assuming that they're keeping their male genitals. Why? Because straight males by definition aren't attracted to male genitals; it's as simple as that.
Since the largest market for adult games are straight men, it's not surprising that many devs present this kind of content as a taboo kink.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
That is exactly why Mason content confuses me so much. I guess there are some people having kinks on pronouns but I guess that was not what dev intended?
Not likely. This is a game which story is about people who is in troubles with their lives. Mason's trouble is having been kicked out by his family for being a trans (a lesbian according to the family). That's pretty much all. Apart from that, being a trans is part of his characterization, together with the brain damage, the street life traumas etc...

Reactions: Joshy92
4.50 star(s) 190 Votes