NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
sorry if i missed something but any news?
The new update just came out a few weeks ago! T_T I’m so tired!

Seriously though, I post public updates every Monday on SubStar and Patreon. I’ve mostly just been working on the script, and setting up scenes, characters, costumes, etc. I think early next week I’ll be getting into the real rendering work.

I’m trying to curtail my habit of being wordy with this one, so with any luck this update should go quick and easy. I could use an easy update. :’D

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The new update just came out a few weeks ago! T_T I’m so tired!

Seriously though, I post public updates every Monday on SubStar and Patreon. I’ve mostly just been working on the script, and setting up scenes, characters, costumes, etc. I think early next week I’ll be getting into the real rendering work.

I’m trying to curtail my habit of being wordy with this one, so with any luck this update should go quick and easy. I could use an easy update. :’D
Why do i get the feeling future you will be wordy with the update too? :p

• Haha
Reactions: NeonGhosts

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I doubt Mason would like to wear a dress so I wonder what kind of clothes he could wear to make himself
Feel confident & sexy?

He reminds me a bit of Nicky
In that he doesn't feel like he is important or something
That's just my thoughts on the matter anyway

I guess we'll just have to show him he is important to us
I think once we get more Mason content even more people will come to love him

I have to say I love how on the god guy path Guy doesn't say anything bad about him or treat him differently
Just because he is trans
Because the thought that someone would treat Mason badly just because he is trans
Makes me kind of mad tbh I don't know why tho it just does

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Unfortunately, NTR kinda falls into that group of kinks that I just don't really get. So even if I were to do it, it'd come off as kind of limp and half-hearted, and would likely leave you unsatisfied.
Oh, but by all means, don't do any :D There is far more than enough NTR crap out there. It can't be just anywhere. There are still those kind of men, out there, that would rather not be cucked, even in a game :p

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, I just saw Neonghosts' latest patreon public post... and I saw the pictures :eek::eek:

and let me tell you this: no man, whatever might happen, I won't make Pepper cry. I won't :mad::mad:

Pepper, don't cry :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well, I just saw Neonghosts' latest patreon public post... and I saw the pictures :eek::eek:

and let me tell you this: no man, whatever might happen, I won't make Pepper cry. I won't :mad::mad:

c, don't cry :cry:
While Nicki is in my favorite and in my top 5 LI across all AVN's Pepper is my 2nd favorite in this game I think I haven't seen the picture but must protect her at all cost.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I doubt Mason would like to wear a dress so I wonder what kind of clothes he could wear to make himself
Feel confident & sexy?
The big problem with Daz assets is that 90% of the costume props for female bodies are kind of hoe-adjacent. Not a lot of stuff in the "tomboy" style. It's mostly sexy stuff that tends to hug the hips and breasts. This is also an issue with dressing Maya. Something that looks cute on an adult lady model can look suuuuuper weird on a young character like her.

So, I'm usually left to fit male costumes onto female figures when I want that tomboy look, which causes its own set of problems. It usually means running a lot more DForce sims, and tweaking all the fit adustment knobs. Pain in the ass, for sure.

But, I'm working on developing a style for Mason, divorced from his street-punk aesthetic, using gender neutral clothing assets. I kind of see him as emulating cool guys he's seen in TV and movies. On Discord I said he'd be the type to watch Sherlock, and decide to dress like Benedict Cumberbatch. So, something like this.

Mason1.png

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
The big problem with Daz assets is that 90% of the costume props for female bodies are kind of hoe-adjacent. Not a lot of stuff in the "tomboy" style. It's mostly sexy stuff that tends to hug the hips and breasts. This is also an issue with dressing Maya. Something that looks cute on an adult lady model can look suuuuuper weird on a young character like her.

So, I'm usually left to fit male costumes onto female figures when I want that tomboy look, which causes its own set of problems. It usually means running a lot more DForce sims, and tweaking all the fit adustment knobs. Pain in the ass, for sure.

But, I'm working on developing a style for Mason, divorced from his street-punk aesthetic, using gender neutral clothing assets. I kind of see him as emulating cool guys he's seen in TV and movies. On Discord I said he'd be the type to watch Sherlock, and decide to dress like Benedict Cumberbatch. So, something like this.

View attachment 2932663
I'm using "hoe-adjacent" next time I stumble upon a man-whore

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

View attachment 2932663
Wow that's an awesome outfit
Thank you for sharing that picture

And yeah, I agree about the female clothes a lot of it is very revealing

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Hi there,
is there already a path for sexual intercourse with Madison?
This MILF is soo hot!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

View attachment 2932663
Not sure if it's his style or not, but you could always try and find something like this. I think Mason could make it look better than this dude.:
1694807335835.png

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Feel confident & sexy?

He reminds me a bit of Nicky
In that he doesn't feel like he is important or something
That's just my thoughts on the matter anyway

I guess we'll just have to show him he is important to us
I think once we get more Mason content even more people will come to love him

I have to say I love how on the god guy path Guy doesn't say anything bad about him or treat him differently
Just because he is trans
Because the thought that someone would treat Mason badly just because he is trans
Makes me kind of mad tbh I don't know why tho it just does
I concede it's been a while since I last played this game and for that reason I don't know who this Mason is, so I'm a bit confused by your using the pronoun 'he' all the time.
Is this Mason a trans man or a trans woman? I mean, were they born with a vagina or with a penis?
And which genitals does Mason have now in the story?

Reactions: Joshy92

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
I concede it's been a while since I last played this game and for that reason I don't know who this Mason is, so I'm a bit confused by your using the pronoun 'he' all the time.
Is this Mason a trans man or a trans woman? I mean, were they born with a vagina or with a penis?
And which genitals does Mason have now in the story?
Has pussy a but believes she's a boy.

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes