RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I admit I don't really know anything about trans people
But I wonder would Mason want surgery in the future to get a penis
Is that even possible?
Has it been talked about in the game and I missed it?
Or is he comfortable having a vagina?
Possible yes, but from my understanding (someone correct me if wrong) the results aren't functional as the mtf genital sex reassignment surgery and besides it is not cheap on places that don't have a universal health care system. So most transmen don't go for it.

Not been talked in the game, but considering that the story seems to tale place on U.S. and Mason was living on the streets not long ago i doubt that matter will betouched by him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshy92

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
the results aren't functional as the mtf genital sex reassignment surgery
According to some first person not very popular voices, the mtf reassignment is not so functional as well. And it causes a lot of problems on the long run. But i'm no phisician to know for sure.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I dated a transman and my partner dated a transwoman at different times and neither had any interest in having bottom part surgery for a long list of reasons but primarily because their gender dysphoria had more to do with social perception and presentation than biological essentialism. Bottom surgery is essential for some cases of dysphoria but is not always helpful. All forms of transition are measured against the degree to which it will reduce feelings of dysphoria and there is also a concern that some treatments in fact service an addiction to cosmetic surgery, which always needs to be a consideration in the course of a treatment plan. There is an entire culture war over these treatments as well as cross-dressing in a performative sense (drag or kink) that is entirely distinct. What we have learned is that you never quite know what is going to shake someone's tree sexually but what gender they identify as has little to do with it.

DrivesYouToObey

Aug 12, 2023
UNOFFICIAL ANDROID DOWNLOAD

Friends in Need v0.4

Includes patch:

The image quality had to be reduced to 90% due to the 2GiB limitation Android imposes for APK files. Shouldn't be noticiable.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know I have talked about Mason a lot lately.
But I also really like Pepper I'm looking forward to seeing how her story develops in the future

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I know I have talked about Mason a lot lately.
But I also really like Pepper I'm looking forward to seeing how her story develops in the future
Same other than Nicki I think Pepper is the next I want to see content for the most. I think Pepper may end up being my 2nd favorite but too early to say for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshy92

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Could anyone tell me what the “misgendering Mason” path leads to? Like, is it just some minor changes to dialogue, or is it a full-blown toxic relationship where you force him back into assuming a female identity?

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Could anyone tell me what the “misgendering Mason” path leads to? Like, is it just some minor changes to dialogue, or is it a full-blown toxic relationship where you force him back into assuming a female identity?
Too soon to say.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Too soon to say but I'd argue it's the path where you exploit his situation similar to making Nicki humiliate herself for the money, holding Ashe's job over her head, and generally the darker path if you don't use the patch.

It seems too me like in order to survive after Mason was kicked out he turned to servicing guys and they preferred to misgender him or I just read his reaction to the mc wanting to call him a girl during sex wrong. (if you misgender him then.)

Now I'm curious how far you can go with the whole misgendering thing. Like you can misgender him during the sex but be supportive and caring about his gender afterwards. Will you be able to be a bit mean and humiliating about his gender during sex with him as long as you show that you truly support him? I can already see a patch route that can lead to him bailing if you are completely abusive towards him like if you try to force him to id as a woman.

This is one of the reasons I'm so interested to see how things play out for him. I can see the MC just helping him out as a friend, starting a sweet romance, a sweet romance that adds a bit of non serious gender humiliation, being an exploitative asshole who doesn't care about his gender or a transphobic piece of shit who thinks he has to "fix her".(this is where I think the patch will go and what would guarantee he leaves the mc.)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I sorta feel like 26 million is a bit less than would make sense for how charitable the MC becomes through his foundation, i could see 26 million being used up in just a few years unless he's only ever giving out grants in the 5 digit range. 260 million would've worked better imo, would explain everything and anything he'd want to do. Maybe it makes more sense later, i only just got up to the morning after meeting Ashe, after she leaves for work.

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes