Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm gonna channel my inner Joshy. I just want to hold hands with Nicki while going for a walk under the moonlight. Then we would cuddle while watching something romantic. I would give her some head pets before tucking her into bed and kissing her on the forehead good night.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm gonna channel my inner Joshy. I just want to hold hands with Nicki while going for a walk under the moonlight. Then we would cuddle while watching something romantic. I would give her some head pets before tucking her into bed and kissing her on the forehead good night.
Don't forget he wants to kiss her after some other dude cums in her mouth. Classic Joshy. :ROFLMAO:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Same, bro. I just want to eat her ass and call it the "pig trough". Wait ... is that the same thing? It is, right?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This has probably been answered but I was wondering
If I download the game of subscribestar is the patch pre installed
Or do I need to manually install it?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
This has probably been answered but I was wondering
If I download the game of subscribestar is the patch pre installed
Or do I need to manually install it?
Last time I got a game from there, different game, there was no need for a patch.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It’ll still need to have the patch installed. Or just edit the existing patch.rpa file to change “False” to “True”. :D
Awesome thank you for letting me know
I mostly want to use the patch for the stuff with Cassie in the future
She is really hot

Reactions: SlapE

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, but some of us don't want the REAL dark options to show up.
That's a personal decision. Just because the patch is installed doesn't mean you have to click those choices. I install the patch, but I don't click them. That path holds nothing for me. But not wanting to see them, it doesn't bother me. So, I think the patch should be preinstalled.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That's a personal decision. Just because the patch is installed doesn't mean you have to click those choices. I install the patch, but I don't click them. That path holds nothing for me. But not wanting to see them, it doesn't bother me. So, I think the patch should be preinstalled.
Same here i don't really play the rapist Guy route.

Suppose this is some safeguard in case subscribestar also changes their terms of use or to allow the use of the same download links between both plataforms. :unsure:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Same here i don't really play the rapist Guy route.

Suppose this is some safeguard in case subscribestar also changes their terms of use or to allow the use of the same download links between both plataforms. :unsure:
I don't know. If they do, a lot of these devs will be fucked.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yeah I agree Dark path is a bit much for me with patch I dont mind it as much without the patch since you are mostly just being a big asshole. Doesnt mean I wont play the dark path with the patch once and skip past those scenes with new updates as I still want to see the consequences that might happen.

• Haha
Reactions: crotch69

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I like having the patch for the stuff with Cassie in the future
I think she will have some great content

Plus, I loved the incest roleplay with Ashe
I agree I thought that was hot I wish more games would just do incest roleplay when done right like here it's actually hotter than actual incest games for me. Tho im not into the incest thing to begin with I only go down those paths if I like the character or it feel romantic.

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes