Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
And at the end of the game, he'll be alone and dying in an alley after being shot, stabbed and set on fire. :ROFLMAO:
You forgot dickless since before all that all the girls gonna cut it off tie him up and fool around right infront of him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I am gonna Dark Path Cassie so hard :devilish:
Hm, i choose dark or romantic depending on character.

Nikki - can't stand her so dark path, well she run away...hopefully the MC learned from his mistake and is properly chaining them going forward.

Gabby - don't really like or dislike her, but the hope of some good racial/slave ''play'' makes me choose dark path and i have no interest in any romantic path with her.

Pepper - cam whore, get's dark path by default.

Ashe - Only the best for her, so romantic + rolleplay

Mason - My MC is busy making sure she will become a girly girl and sees herself as such, but no humiliation....so i'm usure if that counts as dark path :unsure:

Carolina - is nice and i like her daughter, so she get's the romantic path

Brittani - i like her, romantic path, curious if she will get along with Ashe

Viola - she is sweet, clearly romantic path

Cassie - i'd want to say romantic path, her being the sister...but, if she is some annoying/spoiled/slut/brat, full on dark path with no remorse

Risa - undecided, but tending towards dark path

Alex - undecided, but so far i like her

Wren - don't care, but would be fun if can take that prosthesis

Maddison - undecided

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I’ll be living a nice secluded life in the woods with all the girls in my dungeon :giggle:
The MC isn't exactly an MMA fighter or that strong of a guy for that matter, I'm pretty sure Alex by herself would kick his ass. So unless you're going to keep all but one locked up at all times and somehow keep Alex from turning things around, you're likely gonna end up being the one getting locked up in your own dungeon and who knows what else they'll do to you before they turn you over to the police.

I guess you could use a gun, but you can't hold onto it 24/7, and if somehow one of the girls get ahold of it, well game over. :ROFLMAO:

Considering some of the girls have already run away on the dark path, that's clearly not the direction the dark path is going anyways, and something more akin to what Dark Silence said will probably happen. Who knows though, there could be an ending where certain girls become slaves of sorts, then he'll probably go to prison after a while once his secret is out. Still not a very good ending for him. :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

Nikki - can't stand her so dark path, well she run away...hopefully the MC learned from his mistake and is properly chaining them going forward.

Gabby - don't really like or dislike her, but the hope of some good racial/slave ''play'' makes me choose dark path and i have no interest in any romantic path with her.

Mason - My MC is busy making sure she will become a girly girl and sees herself as such, but no humiliation....so i'm usure if that counts as dark path :unsure:

Cassie - i'd want to say romantic path, her being the sister...but, if she is some annoying/spoiled/slut/brat, full on dark path with no remorse

Maddison - undecided
If I would play dark path but I don't like to personally be something like this for me

Nikki - romantic path she is in my top 5 LI list across AVN's and best girl for me here

Gabby - I have zero interest in her as a LI so she gets dark path automatically

Pepper - mixed on this one like you said cam model makes her a easy target for dark path but she feels broken from what I recall that id just want to help her so maybe romance cant decide

Ashe - I would say dark path cause i'm not that into her like some of the other LI but yeah that date was so romantic cant do dark path

Carolina - I don't fully remember her that well but since she has a daughter id do romance

Brittani - I want to say romance but I get the feeling she would be a fighter so id go dark path

Viola - she is too sweet to do anything dark

Risa - limited content with her but she seemed like she would go dark path for me

Alex - dark path nothing I liked or hated about her so that makes her perfect for dark path

Wren - cant do dark path be to much

Maddison - same as Gabby I have zero interest in them as a LI so dark path is automatically

Reactions: Raziel_8

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Maddison - undecided
If I would play dark path but I don't like to personally be something like this for me

Nikki - romantic path she is in my top 5 LI list across AVN's and best girl for me here

Gabby - I have zero interest in her as a LI so she gets dark path automatically

Pepper - mixed on this one like you said cam model makes her a easy target for dark path but she feels broken from what I recall that id just want to help her so maybe romance cant decide

Ashe - I would say dark path cause i'm not that into her like some of the other LI but yeah that date was so romantic cant do dark path

Carolina - I don't fully remember her that well but since she has a daughter id do romance

Brittani - I want to say romance but I get the feeling she would be a fighter so id go dark path

Viola - she is too sweet to do anything dark

Risa - limited content with her but she seemed like she would go dark path for me

Alex - dark path nothing I liked or hated about her so that makes her perfect for dark path

Wren - cant do dark path be to much

Maddison - same as Gabby I have zero interest in them as a LI so dark path is automatically
Well, for me, by your guys definition, everyone gets dark path except Gabby and Mason.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'll just save you guys some time
Instead of listing what path I'll do for each LI
I'll just say that I'm always a romantic gentleman

I especially like scenes with handholding and romantic kisses on the forehead

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yeah joshy id play for the most part the same way as I cant get myself to play dark path other than for seeing consquences. But that would be my picks for dark path if I did play it

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I agree I thought that was hot I wish more games would just do incest roleplay when done right like here it's actually hotter than actual incest games for me. Tho im not into the incest thing to begin with I only go down those paths if I like the character or it feel romantic.
I actually really like incest content if it's romantic
It's just most games have the mc banging his sister or mom in a very non romantic way
Plus the mc is usually a pushy arsehole who doesn't treat the women with any love or respect

I doubt that would be a problem here tho
On the romance path anyway
The mc will probably be a jerk on the dark path

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I actually really like incest content if it's romantic
It's just most games have the mc banging his sister or mom in a very non romantic way
Plus the mc is usually a pushy arsehole who doesn't treat the women with any love or respect

I doubt that would be a problem here tho
On the romance path anyway
The mc will probably be a jerk on the dark path
Agree I think it will be romantic in this one especially after seeing how this dev can pull romantic scenes off pretty damn good after seeing that Ashe date. and yeah you are right that's probably the reason why i dont care for it most of the time without it being romantic or just a really good character it feels meh to me and rather go for someone else

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I agree I thought that was hot I wish more games would just do incest roleplay when done right like here it's actually hotter than actual incest games for me. Tho im not into the incest thing to begin with I only go down those paths if I like the character or it feel romantic.
Not so much incest roleplay, but I do really love it when you have a girl who isn't related but has a big incest fetish and gets off on watching/threesomes with the MC and his family members. I expect that Ashe will probably be that too once Cassie appears, she'll totally be encouraging them to go for it.

Reactions: Joshy92 and SlapE
4.50 star(s) 193 Votes