Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Pirate sites continue to drive a lot of traffic towards me. So, I’ll take the good from that and try to entice as many people to sign up and support me, by delivering the best possible content I can week-to-week. Because that’s really the only thing that I can control! No use sweating the rest. :D
Great to see people that can weight pros and cons :)

Reactions: Xypher

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
So is Nicki just gone now if we're on the "dark path" or is there a scenario in which she stays? Would be sad to loose her, such a nice toy..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So is Nicki just gone now if we're on the "dark path" or is there a scenario in which she stays? Would be sad to loose her, such a nice toy..
The dark path has consequences. You'll only get to do so much with them before they leave.

If you've done all the dark stuff so far then Nicki and Viola are gone with Ashe on her way.

wait, what? is that new? that’s retarded
No, it's not new, dev has said that would happen from the start.

It was laid out, if you're too much of a dick to the girls they will leave. There are consequences for being a complete twat in game.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I'm a little confused NeonGhosts said that more scenes will be added to the version that releases to the next tier soon
And then even more will be added to the public version.

So, my question is do I have to replay the update again once the public version is out?
Thats a really vaild question , Also the link sons sent for 0.8 is it In need or indeed?.
some guys before mentioned there are no scenes (lewd) so far, Which is kinda weird but if it's indeed version then it does make sense.

Reactions: Joshy92

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ch1 - Nicki (being remade)
Wait what? You changing Nicki? Her story? It's bad enough she can leave, I hope you are not changing any of the great scenes of her.

Yeah it's your baby and you can do what you want, but I personally love it as is.

The dark path has consequences. You'll only get to do so much with them before they leave.

If you've done all the dark stuff so far then Nicki and Viola are gone with Ashe on her way.

It was laid out, if you're too much of a dick to the girls they will leave. There are consequences for being a complete twat in game.
Gah, hate consequences in vns. I had no idea the dev stated that it would happen. It's the one thing this vn had going for it above others. Thanks for news albeit sad news.

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019

Kind of defeats the point of even having the dark path in the first place. If you aren't going to let people enjoy going down the dark route then don't offer it in the first place. Will be fun playing the dark path in a few more updates when there's no girls left

dudeipoop

Sep 17, 2022
Kind of defeats the point of even having the dark path in the first place. If you aren't going to let people enjoy going down the dark route then don't offer it in the first place. Will be fun playing the dark path in a few more updates when there's no girls left
Exactly, the dark path is what this game offers different to others. If the dark path is moving away from what the dev is going to do, I would appreciate it being told.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Wait what? You changing Nicki? Her story? It's bad enough she can leave, I hope you are not changing any of the great scenes of her.

Yeah it's your baby and you can do what you want, but I personally love it as is.

Gah, hate consequences in vns. I had no idea the dev stated that it would happen. It's the one thing this vn had going for it above others. Thanks for news albeit sad news.
I mean imagine someone irl being a dick blackmail you etc.. you want to leave ASAP, So this gives this VN kick of reality which is good.
Because knowing if you do certain things you are fucked later make you focus on dialogs, Scenes etc... it catches you good.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I mean imagine someone irl being a dick blackmail you etc.. you want to leave ASAP, So this gives this VN kick of reality which is good.
Because knowing if you do certain things you are fucked later make you focus on dialogs, Scenes etc... it catches you good.
I don't play these vns for real life or realism if I did I wouldn't be playing incest or dark paths lol. I play vns for fantasy wishfulfilment and escape from the real life.

To me it's weird some want realism only when it comes to the dark paths and not with like virgins, incest and harems. But everyone is different.

I personally hate consequences in a vn, and to be honest in movies. I would find movies like Rambo boring AF if it was realistic and half the movie was him standing trial for all the people he killed e.g.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
wants dark content (but not reading anything beforehand)
plays games with friends in the title :BootyTime:

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019

Yeah thousands of other games where you go love route whereas dark routes are far and few between. It was the main appeal of this one for me but now we're pretty much getting forced onto the love route

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I just downloaded the game and it ends at the same point that the previous version did. What am I doing wrong?

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
wants dark content (but not reading anything beforehand)
plays games with friends in the title :BootyTime:
What's the title got to do with anything? It clearly says you can be good or evil many times in the op. Just because you only read the title doesn't mean everyone else does

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's actually a very interesting consideration.
What happens if an author decides later to destroy or strongly alter one of his previous works? Actually, i don't know to what extent, there are laws that prevent this occourance, in general to protect important works of art when an artist, as not so rarely happen, go nuts with age.
George_Lucas_cropped_2009.jpg

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
What's the title got to do with anything? It clearly says you can be good or evil many times in the op. Just because you only read the title doesn't mean everyone else does
if I only read the title then how was I also aware that the dev stated that the "taboo patch" would push the girls away? :HideThePain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes