sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Narrow minded or not. Have you read some of the shit people have said in this thread in regards to the dark path. They don't want any repercussions. They don't want to lose girls and if that happens, the dev's writing is crap. Neon already stated there would be repercussions/consequences. So, in my opinion, these people have other issues goin on.
Treat people like shit and you end up with shit. Consequences.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
If someone would update the Changelog to put what content is in Vanilla Ch. 8 v0.55, it'll reduce the amount of people asking the same questions.

Yes, yes, "F95 users don't read" and shit, but it'll still help.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Yes another update. This is probably the game I anticipate update for the most at least right now. I feel like its the only game that allows me to be both a good guy and a bad guy at the same time. Not to mention all the grey scale in between options it gives.

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
I personally prefer the middle of the road paths for most of these girls. Viola is one that I tend to lean more toward the vanilla path with though. I also like Gabby's vanilla path as well, but most of the others, I'm more in the middle. I can say that I'm not the biggest fan of the completely dark paths. Not my speed to be completely abusive. Establish a level of dominance, sure. Be an asshole for (mostly) no reason, nah. Then again, I'm not going to say that anyone who enjoys that content is wrong, but the dev did mention consequences to actions so can't really complain if things go a certain way in one path over the others. At least, that's my opinion.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Guys please use Spoiler by mistake i saw some spoilers , even though i should know not to come when thread have update but please put spoiler i fucking so something i don't want to know and i can't even play now *sigh* (writing from 1 page).

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I wont go totally dark but I love pushing these girls to their limits than backing off.

Forcing a nude Brittani to hold Guy's dick then backing off is peak
Strip searching the waitress then forcing her to take pictures without sex is peak
Blackmailing Ashe into sex but not straight forcing her , you guessed it , peak.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just played the update.
And I really liked it especially the part where Nicki is now my official girlfriend

I also liked Brittani's part in this update.
She is growing on me more & more each chapter.

NeonGhosts did a great job as always.

Reactions: armond

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
If someone would update the Changelog to put what content is in Vanilla Ch. 8 v0.55, it'll reduce the amount of people asking the same questions.

Yes, yes, "F95 users don't read" and shit, but it'll still help.
for me changelog helps and save me alot of time to see either the update is new or juz the bug fix etc.for the rest that didnt read and shit..thats their own fault right?so i guess yea update the changelog to avoid confusion and alot of unneccesary question.

Reactions: Aelth and 9alwa

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
I'm just here to say that the scenes with Risa are incredibly hot. Normally I enjoy blackmail scenes and other dark paths more, but Risa... Damn, who knew? For some reason he makes me extremely horny without having to be mean. Not even a little bit. I'm falling in love? Nah, I'm still the same motherfucker as always... I hope. Just Risa.... damn it. That woman is a witch.

And now I'm going to continue playing the update with the desire to be really mean to the rest, to compensate.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I wont go totally dark but I love pushing these girls to their limits than backing off.

Forcing a nude Brittani to hold Guy's dick then backing off is peak
Strip searching the waitress then forcing her to take pictures without sex is peak
Blackmailing Ashe into sex but not straight forcing her , you guessed it , peak.
There was something really delicious in a twisted way about how surprised Brittani was when he stopped the shoot without actually making her do anything. You could really tell that she was expecting it, that's going to fuck with her head.

Reactions: MilesEdgeworth

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Wait did Brittani have a photoshoot this update?
All I saw was when we talk to her in the grocery store

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
No it was the one from a couple updates back when you force her to continue said photoshoot
Now I remember.
I was always super nice & kind to her during the shoot.

I will do a dark playthrough in the future.
Maybe when the game is completed.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hi guys is it fine to continue latest vanilla ver game with patch? Or better to wait for regular update?
I am sure its been answered here before but I am still asking

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes