Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I will only say that the sexual scene with Nicki in the dark route was hotter than the vanilla, but the story at breakfast with her was better in the vanilla because it made me laugh, when the protagonist asked her to be his girlfriend and began to feel bad because he didn't respond immediately XD.

One flaw I see is that there are too many options with each female character and it closes your option to see another character as happened in version 4 and in this one after the scene with Ashe and visiting Nicki or Risa.

I think that the dark route should not simply be content of rape, humiliation and being a fucking cretin with Nicki, it may be that this route will focus on Bdsm, for example, where the MC was the one in charge as the alpha male hahahaha.

And try to add many new characters because that would lengthen the story more, as happened with Big Brother is a good example.

Last edited:
Reactions: xmlt

razien

Mar 9, 2017
I will only say that the sexual scene with Nicki in the dark route was hotter than the vanilla, but the story at breakfast with her was better in the vanilla because it made me laugh, when the protagonist asked her to be his girlfriend and began to feel bad because he didn't respond immediately XD.

One flaw I see is that there are too many options with each female character and it closes your option to see another character as happened in version 4 and in this one after the scene with Ashe and visiting Nicki or Risa.

I think that the dark route should not simply be content of rape, humiliation and being a fucking cretin with Nicki, it may be that this route will focus on Bdsm, for example, where the MC was the one in charge as the alpha male hahahaha.

And try to add many new characters because that would lengthen the story more, as happened with Big Brother is a good example.
thanks for the info

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
Also something i noticed when i was doing another playthrough before this update dropped. you can threaten Ashe to come with you to your house in Chapter 2 and as long as u have just enough dark points she treats you lovingly which is really weird cause like i just said, you threatened her to even come with you.

Reactions: Innocience

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So people that enjoy games like GTA and movies like Rambo have brain issues? That's somewhat narrow minded.

Most incest vn enjoyers don't expect consequences for their forbidden and sometime illegal actions, nor do harem lovers expect bigamy charges in harem vns nor do malewhore vns expect their mcs to get STDs. I think each group would be a little upset and I don't think it means they have brain issues.

Just because someone doesn't like a certain content doesn't mean those that do are mentally ill.
Narrow minded or not. Have you read some of the shit people have said in this thread in regards to the dark path. They don't want any repercussions. They don't want to lose girls and if that happens, the dev's writing is crap. Neon already stated there would be repercussions/consequences. So, in my opinion, these people have other issues goin on.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
While I dislike dark content, I still want to play it once per update though I do skipping past the dark lewd scenes. As i'm more interested in it from a story point of view so if there was no consequences I would very disappointed. But I know that isn't the case Neon knows what he is doing from what ive seen there is already some small ones like some the LI leaving.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Hey all - coming back to this after awhile. What's up with the new 'Vanilla' version? Is that different than the other version? What are the changes?
next time use the search function this gets asked 1000 times a month. But Vanilla = Vanilla content. Normal = Dark content + enables incest tho atm the only incest is roleplay. Which I think requires the patch to enable unless you get it from subscribestar

GeneralJo

Aug 30, 2020
next time use the search function this gets asked 1000 times a month. But Vanilla = Vanilla content. Normal = Dark content + enables incest tho atm the only incest is roleplay. Which I think requires the patch to enable unless you get it from subscribestar
OK - How come there's no v0.55 version of the 'Normal' game at the moment then?

Last edited:

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
Narrow minded or not. Have you read some of the shit people have said in this thread in regards to the dark path. They don't want any repercussions. They don't want to lose girls and if that happens, the dev's writing is crap. Neon already stated there would be repercussions/consequences. So, in my opinion, these people have other issues goin on.
Imagine playing Dark path were your choices doesn't matter :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I can't even imagine playing the Dark path. But that's what some of them want. They don't want consequences/repercussions.
Didn’t play the dark path? Try it i play all the paths i prefer doing some bad decisions +good decisions (so-so path but Dark path is a good way to see what will happens when you fuck up a lot.
You treat the characters shit i want to see how much shit i will get by the end of it.

Note: three characters i just cant be harsh on them for my main route Nicki , Viola and Gabby you just cant hate them in my opinion.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Didn’t play the dark path? Try it i play all the paths i prefer doing some bad decisions +good decisions (so-so path but Dark path is a good way to see what will happens when you fuck up a lot.
You treat the characters shit i want to see how much shit i will get by the end of it.

Note: three characters i just cant be harsh on them for my main route Nicki , Viola and Gabby you just cant hate them in my opinion.
Tried it once. So...
3571879c-ac2b-4798-ae77-ee430a7641bf_text.gif

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
Tried the Dark path as well once. Didn't even make it partway through. It's juts not in my nature and personal history makes it really hard for me to stomache. I really enjoy the kind path tho. I love the relationship between Nikki and MC.

It's odd to encounter in a sex game how much I enjoyed being able to be kind to poor Mason, who has obviously been abused most of their life, and it's just in a state of being partly terrified all the time.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I feel like im a total hypocrite when it comes to the dark path in this game. I have zero issue if another character is doing dark shit to a LI sometimes I kind of like it if it brings a purpose to a storyline. As I found I have a thing for LI that are going through some trauma from things in their past. As to me it helps to keep them interesting and just makes me want to get to know them and usually end up being my favorite character after awhile. That and I like LI that are going through some kind of trauma because you can see some growth in them from the start to when they start to get past after being there and helping them out for so long.

Yet when it comes to me playing a MC doing dark shit I can't it's to much for me.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Tried the Dark path as well once. Didn't even make it partway through. It's juts not in my nature and personal history makes it really hard for me to stomache. I really enjoy the kind path tho. I love the relationship between Nikki and MC.

It's odd to encounter in a sex game how much I enjoyed being able to be kind to poor Mason, who has obviously been abused most of their life, and it's just in a state of being partly terrified all the time.
I can play that type of path in other games. But the only girls I like in this are Gabby and Mason. So I have two solo path saves. The others, I don't want for different reasons. Except Viola and maybe the chick who installed our hottub. Might do saves for them at a later time.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Why did Gabby end things suddenly in the last update? Is there a way to prevent that
I wasn't happy with that either. There's no way to prevent it, we just have to roll with that punch. But the reason was simple: She thought we were hiding shit about her dad from her and by doing that, she felt we were treating her like a child. I just wished that had been a choice whether we told her or not.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I can't even imagine playing the Dark path. But that's what some of them want. They don't want consequences/repercussions.
To be fair, nothing wrong with it but I agree with your earlier post in that some folk around here probably need to go and get some fresh air...they seem a little unhinged at best. I like that path with some girls and everyone knows the humiliate Ashe path is my fave...however I usually keep my opinions on the very dark stuff to myself and one reason I am doing it is to precisely see what shit the MC gets into...cos you know it ain't gonna end well for him on some of those paths lol...

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
To be fair, nothing wrong with it but I agree with your earlier post in that some folk around here probably need to go and get some fresh air...they seem a little unhinged at best. I like that path with some girls and everyone knows the humiliate Ashe path is my fave...however I usually keep my opinions on the very dark stuff to myself and one reason I am doing it is to precisely see what shit the MC gets into...cos you know it ain't gonna end well for him on some of those paths lol...
Exactly. Some of you who play that aren't the problem, it's the others. But as someone here says: "That's being narrow minded". If that's true, I'll be narrow minded. I'm too old to care what people think about me.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes