xert13

Sep 24, 2023
I like the game, just wish the animations were better. I imagine they must be a pain to do. Beggars can't be choosers though!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
One would argue this is fantasy not real life. If it was real life, there is no way that second Ashe scene would've happened
Yes, you could. But you'd then be arguin against Neon who stated from the beginning that there would be repercussions. It's his game. He can write it the way he wants.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The ratio of this scene have some problem if compare to last scene, it makes the people look too small that the door is two times bigger than them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, a mistype error found.
And brittani's mom... Let's say that even a milf lover don't dare to touch her(or can we?), she will drink all you blood once you put the hands on her.
Moreover, will the new characters(like callie, isabella and cutiedoll) be a Li or side girl who mc will have a scene with them in the future or they are just story involved npc? I thought only the girls in the cover picture of this thread are the Li?

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
The ratio of this scene have some problem if compare to last scene, it makes the people look too small that the door is two times bigger than them.
And brittani's mom... Let's say that even a milf lover don't dare to touch her(or can we?), she will drink all you blood once you put the hands on her.
Moreover, will the new characters(like callie, isabella and cutiedoll) be a Li or side girl who mc will have a scene with them in the future or they are just story involved npc? I thought only the girls in the cover picture of this thread are the Li?
I think that "typo" represents her being cut off before she can say the word "honest" and, thus, not really a typo.

Reactions: Dark Silence

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
That's not a typo, she's being interrupted mid sentence...

I repeat myself from earlier in the thread...

Unless you're referencing "covering her hand with her mouth" in which case yeah you right, disregard the below, but your post formating made it seem like the typo was with regards to the second pic.

This is perhaps one of my favorite aspects of these forums.

Like you're on the internet, maybe do a quick check of the old googs before you assume you know more English words than someone else. Especially if English isn't your primary language.
You are right about the doors being ridiculously huge though.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The Patreon game (Friends Indeed) has the more risqué content fully removed. So, you likely downloaded that one. :)
Bro, I've just download the free public 0.57 from your Subscribestar. I see a patch.rpy in the game folder: I guess I don't need the patch in the OP anymore, is that so?

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
I wonder if we can show Brittani's mum that she doesn't have to be a mean person
Maybe help her change for the better?
Ohh, yes, of course. And then you will begin to cast rays of love upon the world, and make Zelensky and Putin hug each other brotherly. And the scene will end with all the tyrants in the world repenting of their bad actions, and going surfing all together to be cooler.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I wonder if we can show Brittani's mum that she doesn't have to be a mean person
Maybe help her change for the better?
You're gonna need an extra firm hand with her mom from what I've read, bro. Might have to become the Beast with the mom.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I like the game, just wish the animations were better. I imagine they must be a pain to do. Beggars can't be choosers though!
Same, tbh :’D

I'll be honest, though. I think most Daz animations suck, to be blunt about it. They always look stiff and lifeless, and I think they're commonly done in a way that's less in service to the story, and more to avoid making a compelling sex scene. Just my opinion, but when I finally get to a sex scene in an AVN, and then my 'reward' is a single stiff animation of a girl's butt while our hero thrusts in and out of her, until we choose where to come, well.. *sad trombone sounds*

I've animated things in 2D, using both Procreate and the pixel art generator Asprite. So, what I'd like to do is try to use Daz assets as part of a 2D animation process, using a lot of squash and stretch. Basically rendering a figure independent of the background, and then doing something like artist does. To me, their stuff looks way more lively than 90% of the Daz animations I've seen.

I actually called that door out as a problem on my Discord, too. :'D

The fact is, 90% of the condo is a single object, with limited customization available. I can't shrink the doors without shrinking the whole set. So, I normally just frame the image in such a way that it's not so obvious, but this time I.. Didn't. But, it's been a visible problem, before. hs015.png
I'll likely just have Guy make a joke about it in the redone Chapter One, when we see him move in.

Guy: "Nice place, but what's up with the doors?"

Carolina: "Well, the builders were Dutch. They're a very tall people."

Guy: ".. not sure if you're fucking with me or not."

Carolina: "Mm, I do get that a lot.."

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes