Liftoff7073

Jun 16, 2019
Changelog says there are 3 sex scenes, can someone say what are they exactly? I think I've tried both my light and dark path saves and only had some light teasing

Apr 30, 2023
Nice update friend liked the plot, i just want to know why the hell is Brittani puts up with her mom,what's her story background and more about Risa's past, hope we get to learn about those things

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I have to say, one of the really fun things about revealing a new character, is having already teed them up on the sly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog says there are 3 sex scenes, can someone say what are they exactly? I think I've tried both my light and dark path saves and only had some light teasing
Nicki has two distinct scenes based on relationship, while Ashe has one brief BJ scene.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
could someone explain me what is mason? i did both scenes to compare

called "him"
and
called "her"

in both have pussy and breasts, so , what is the deal with this person? XD it is a guy transformed in a girl??? i dont get it
Biological female and trans-male

Reactions: sagerock820

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
okay brother I'm going to ask you something and please don't judge me but please tell me she's a love interest

and before you say anything I like them tough and a little Mean

I can fix her
lol, sometimes i swear, you are actually funny!

doesn´t the hot blonde with the nice pigtails reminds you of someone?
you are so dim you might actually need to add in a facial scar...

still trying all the routes so far but... nice one!

*throws a smoke bomb and vanishes once more!

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
Yeah in one route you respect his choices and choose to identify him as what he wants.

In the other you refuse to respect his choices, identify him as her and he goes along with it due to being abused all his life and his default state is to agree with said abuser to lessen the abuse put on him. Tries to get you to respect their wishes again at the end, with you either agreeing or denying.

Mason is what you get when someone has been abused from early on and has only know that kind of treatment throughout their life. They lack any form of agency on their own and default to pleasing however they can any authority figure. It's also why he asked to cuddle afterwards, they don't know any kind of relationship oustide of the abusive kind.

wowiewonk

Oct 12, 2019
for some reason I saw none of them in both my saves, weird
I got the Ashe BJ acene, it looks like you get it if you're on her dark path and on the date night you drug her and in the morning you get the Ashe BJ scene option before she leaves
Nicki scenes occurs the morning after if you choose to visit Nicki at nght and seem to be based on whether you're on her nice/love path, or dom path. Dom path scene is you piledriving Nicki while she's handcuffed, and Love path seems to consensual vanilla doggy with kisses

Liftoff7073

Jun 16, 2019
I got the Ashe BJ acene, it looks like you get it if you're on her dark path and on the date night you drug her and in the morning you get the Ashe BJ scene option before she leaves
Nicki scenes occurs the morning after if you choose to visit Nicki at nght and seem to be based on whether you're on her nice/love path, or dom path. Dom path scene is you piledriving Nicki while she's handcuffed, and Love path seems to consensual vanilla doggy with kisses
yeah I've somehow managed to get everything but Nicky's vanilla one, when I visit her on light path it seems like we kiss passionately and then go to sleep lol. This honestly makes me worry of game slipping into "too many paths" pit.

Also, is Ashe's dark path date ending (the darkest one without pills) scene is expected to become an actual scene (and not black screen) in any near future, or is it delayed indefinitely?

Reactions: HUNUTAN

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
yeah I've somehow managed to get everything but Nicky's vanilla one, when I visit her on light path it seems like we kiss passionately and then go to sleep lol. This honestly makes me worry of game slipping into "too many paths" pit.

Also, is Ashe's dark path date ending (the darkest one without pills) scene is expected to become an actual scene (and not black screen) in any near future, or is it delayed indefinitely?
For Nicki’s romantic sex, you need the “nirom” status. Be romantic during breakfast at the diner, then reaffirm your romantic interest when you find her playing games with Maya.

I do plan to change that one so you can have fuckbuddy sex. >_>

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Well, that last scene got my attention. Seems like thats gonna connect back to Nikki, but we'll see. I'm really curious about the chapter numbering changing. Can't wait to see whats behind that.

Reactions: NeonGhosts

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Well that ended kinda abruptly, I would have thought the Risa event would have at least played itself out. I'll have to wait till the gallery is updated to see what my choices have missed in the 2 routes I play but it seems almost like a half update. That said I was very happy to meet Brit's mother, she can absolutely get it, and I hope the MC can use her desperation to push her into some wild stuff (mother daughter content perhaps?). I also hope Nikki isn't actually gone on the dark path, I enjoyed there being someone the MC could kind push into being an accomplice (like with Brit's photo shoot) and just liked her being his go-to fuckpig in general.

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Well that ended kinda abruptly, I would have thought the Risa event would have at least played itself out. I'll have to wait till the gallery is updated to see what my choices have missed in the 2 routes I play but it seems almost like a half update. That said I was very happy to meet Brit's mother, she can absolutely get it, and I hope the MC can use her desperation to push her into some wild stuff (mother daughter content perhaps?). I also hope Nikki isn't actually gone on the dark path, I enjoyed there being someone the MC could kind push into being an accomplice (like with Brit's photo shoot) and just liked her being his go-to fuckpig in general.
Cliffhangers are an important part of storytelling. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard
4.50 star(s) 193 Votes