Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
For Nicki’s romantic sex, you need the “nirom” status. Be romantic during breakfast at the diner, then reaffirm your romantic interest when you find her playing games with Maya.

I do plan to change that one so you can have fuckbuddy sex. >_>
Dude, I loved that scene.
I especially like that Nicki is now committed to the relationship
Each update she is opening her heart to us a bit more.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't like that last scene at all because we're forced to go along with Risa no matter what. I suppose we can't avoid it because plot reasons but still. Dealing with junkies and dealers is a very bad idea, there should be an option to tell her to fuck off.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
Just played the update.

Sure, it's light on sexual content, but I really like the direction Britt's plotline is heading to.

Like I said previously ITT, Gabby + Mom could have a lot of potential, if it wasn't for the fact I find Gabby's model unattractive. Britt + Mom could fill that gap for me, and in an even better way. Please don't disappoint me NeonGhosts
Out of curiosity, what route are you playing with Brittani?

I also find the mother's introduction interesting. From a dramatic point of view, her mother in "Dark Path" is an element that adds another layer of misery to Brittani. Not only is she a girl who was supposed to have everything, and she has lost it with her parents' divorce. Plus there's a disgusting guy who takes advantage of her misery to harass her, and her mother wants to pimp her. It seems to me that she is going to share a place with Ashe as the most battered character in the game (in full dark path, I mean).

As for financial domination/blackmail, her mother is also interesting since she could be a "fuckable" character. I don't know what NeonGhost's plans are, but from the context it seems clear that Brittani's mother wouldn't mind pulling down her panties for a sugar daddy. The truth is that there are several possibilities here, but I don't know what plans NeonGhost has for Brittani's mother. But on that route she also seems like an interesting character.

And in the "boyscout" route, "simp" or whatever everyone wants to call it, although it interests me less personally, it could also be an interesting element for a perfect gentleman to help Brittani get away from that monster that is his mother. And now, for the simpiest simps, the dream is to redeem her mother and turn her into a good person. Again I don't know what Neonghost's plans are, but it could also be interesting.

In any case, the introduction of Brittani's mother seems to me to add a lot to the story. She is a detestable person, but she foresees a memorable character.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I only played the update not long ago and I had already forgotten Brittani's mum's name.
Thank goodness Neon posted that render to remind me.

I plan on helping Brittani get away from that evil woman.
And you all might be shocked to hear this but I now love Risa even more.
I must protect her too.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Out of curiosity, what route are you playing with Brittani?

I also find the mother's introduction interesting. From a dramatic point of view, her mother in "Dark Path" is an element that adds another layer of misery to Brittani. Not only is she a girl who was supposed to have everything, and she has lost it with her parents' divorce. Plus there's a disgusting guy who takes advantage of her misery to harass her, and her mother wants to pimp her. It seems to me that she is going to share a place with Ashe as the most battered character in the game (in full dark path, I mean).

As for financial domination/blackmail, her mother is also interesting since she could be a "fuckable" character. I don't know what NeonGhost's plans are, but from the context it seems clear that Brittani's mother wouldn't mind pulling down her panties for a sugar daddy. The truth is that there are several possibilities here, but I don't know what plans NeonGhost has for Brittani's mother. But on that route she also seems like an interesting character.

And in the "boyscout" route, "simp" or whatever everyone wants to call it, although it interests me less personally, it could also be an interesting element for a perfect gentleman to help Brittani get away from that monster that is his mother. And now, for the simpiest simps, the dream is to redeem her mother and turn her into a good person. Again I don't know what Neonghost's plans are, but it could also be interesting.

In any case, the introduction of Brittani's mother seems to me to add a lot to the story. She is a detestable person, but she foresees a memorable character.
I would love a dark Britt takin out on her mother,as you pointed out Ashe is going a similar route on dark.
So is nice if the similarities end there.
As Britt can be abused and be the abuser making a delicious and hateful circle.

Vagrant88

Apr 8, 2018
If I already had v0.4 with the taboo patch, do I need to do anything when I grab and unzip the new v0.57, like applying the patch again, or is it just going to already toggle that patch on?

EDIT: This includes the gallery access mod too, will I need to bring that over manually somehow?

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
If I already had v0.4 with the taboo patch, do I need to do anything when I grab and unzip the new v0.57, like applying the patch again, or is it just going to already toggle that patch on?

EDIT: This includes the gallery access mod too, will I need to bring that over manually somehow?
Since the patch is a file in the zip, yeah, you'll overwrite it. Just open it after copying and set it to True. Not sure about gallery mod - that depends on the mod itself. I'd play it safe and delete the script folder beforehand and only try it after.

Reactions: Vagrant88

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I don't like that last scene at all because we're forced to go along with Risa no matter what. I suppose we can't avoid it because plot reasons but still. Dealing with junkies and dealers is a very bad idea, there should be an option to tell her to fuck off.
I'm with you on that. Risa is the only LI I don't personally have any interest in so far. I'd have loved an option to cut her out of the story right off the bat. Seems like a simple complaint to the apartment management would have been sufficient to get her fired on day 1. "Hey, I just found the new concierge outside getting high during her shift. I happen to know about 10 people that would kill for that job, and actually do it instead of getting stoned."

Reactions: Issikka

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'm with you on that. Risa is the only LI I don't personally have any interest in so far. I'd have loved an option to cut her out of the story right off the bat. Seems like a simple complaint to the apartment management would have been sufficient to get her fired on day 1. "Hey, I just found the new concierge outside getting high during her shift. I happen to know about 10 people that would kill for that job, and actually do it instead of getting stoned."
I like her character but she's gone from slutty college girl to junkie in just one update :KEK: While I don't have any problem with party girls you can't trust junkies ever.

Reactions: ename144

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I like her character but she's gone from slutty college girl to junkie in just one update :KEK: While I don't have any problem with party girls you can't trust junkies ever.
Yep, that hits way too close to home. I know a lot of junkies. If they're actively using, you don't give them an inch. If they're in recovery, you can hang with them, but you can't let your guard down. No access to your property or belongings. Had to shoot a good friend of mine that was in recovery for 20+ years because she slipped and tried to rob my home.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I believe what you two want would be out of character for good Guy and even for evil rapist Guy.
The former is all about helping people in need with a more personal touch without making a spectacle out of it (unlike those influencers), while the latter would jump at the opportunity to sink his claws at Risa, which her addiction plus having to own him money would do.
====================================

Anyway to not use another post for it here are my thoughts after this update.

I quite liked how the update started (for me) wih Guy pondering about how rich can do their "pet projects" or follow their passions because they don't have to worry about surviving, like most people. Even his work helping people is a consequence of that.

Brittani's mother, Isabella, is a piece of work. She is xenophobic and a clear gold digger who clearly wouldn't bat a eye even to prostitute her own daughter. Gorgeous on the outside but rotten to the core.
Poor Brittani having that for a mother. And speaking of her, Guy should sure make sure to read the scrip for the movie he is helping finance, unless he wants to end with some Harvey Westein type of situation. :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Almost at the apartment, Guy gets accosted by two brikbrok influencers trying to leech views and money of him. Wonder how they discovered him, while he wasn't going around hiding it also wasn't like he was showcasing his helping work to everyone. Guess it was word to mouth? :unsure:
Also i decided to choose the blunt approach with them. Felt like the right one to call the two on their BS.

Back home Guy was really doing some detective work there. Checking public records at a library to discover Alex real name and that she was the real deal and used to kick some ass in local fight competitions. Wonder if he will simply try to hire her as a personal trainer or as a bodyguard too. :unsure:
And he did the same again figuring out the timeline of events on Brittani's life from her social media posts. :geek:

Now Pepper sequence was depressing. Not because of sex work, this can be like any other kind of work, only more pleasurable. But from her tired appearence to the male voice shouting in the background it seems to me she has some sort of pimp leeching off on her, like a parasite.
Speaking of parasites, there is high change that Gabby's father is one too.

Now reaching the cliffhanger. I was not expecting Risa to be a addicted begging Guy for a fix. Also why even criminal scumbags know Guy? Is that drug dealer/would be Bill Cosby the scumbag from Nikki's past or someone else?

Hehe i didn't got a single sex scene this update but was left wanting for more.

By the way Neon, is the next update the continuation of this one or the remake of chapter 1?

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes