Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
Carolina is the mom of the kid that loves Nikki. Got it. So, is the whole Risa shit forced? I mean I haven't fucked with her at all.
Well Risa isn't forced as a love interest just her storyline which I'm guessing may lead into other things so it probably has to happen. Personally would have liked the option of backing out and avoiding that entire situation.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well Risa isn't forced as a love interest just her storyline which I'm guessing may lead into other things so it probably has to happen. Personally would have liked the option of backing out and avoiding that entire situation.
I get it. But, fuck her. Let the drug dealer shoot her.

Reactions: Maviarab

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Does it surprise you to know I fell in love with Risa this update ro?
I need to save her.
ive yet to play this update so Risa is the only thing I spoiled for myself since I can't help but look at this thread still lol.

But I already feel like im going to be with you and wanting to simp for her as well from what people been saying.

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
Does it surprise you to know I fell in love with Risa this update ro?
I need to save her.
I'm hoping eventually I might feel that way with further updates but currently for me I'm not there. tho I'm glad to hear she is still resonating for some people.

We are kinda in the situation were we just got slapped with the Reality of Risa's situation, but have not be able to have a conversation or explanation yet from her.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I have a question, are we gonna be able to get with moms in the future? Cuz while Im not into Britt's mom, cucking Ashe's dad is something I'd be interested in.
he would probably do you if you did his wife ... but ya never know ,, they might be into some really kinky shit .. ;)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I fell in love with Risa when she looked up at me with her big beautiful eyes and pleaded for my help.
I will help you honey. And I will fucking destroy anyone who tries to hurt you.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019

tldr; I'm sick and my brain's melting, so I rambled a bit about storytelling, comic books, and invincible AVN heroes.

DU (1).png

By the way Neon, is the next update the continuation of this one or the remake of chapter 1?
Thanks for playing! Always love seeing these detailed breakdowns from folks. Next update is a continuation of this chapter, THEN the Chapter One remake. There's a big cliffhanger ending for the next one, and I want people to be able to chew on it a bit, while I redo the first chapter. >_>

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes