Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

tldr; I'm sick and my brain's melting, so I rambled a bit about storytelling, comic books, and invincible AVN heroes.

View attachment 3246083

Thanks for playing! Always love seeing these detailed breakdowns from folks. Next update is a continuation of this chapter, THEN the Chapter One remake. There's a big cliffhanger ending for the next one, and I want people to be able to chew on it a bit, while I redo the first chapter. >_>
I hope you get better soon mate.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
I love this game a lot but the update felt super flat.

The visuals increase with each and every update I think. The eyes of the characters are extemely expressive and that's great when you make them as lively as they are. Brittani's 2 minutes of screentime were good, too, but I hoped for more when it was announced that she would be one of the characters that got some spotlight.

The amount of characters is just too high.

I woke up with Risa, then went to the apartment, got mad, had Brittani's little scene, went back and skipped through the influencers, could look at some pictures on my laptop and then went out with Risa, visited her drug dealer and got a cliffhanger that surprised the fuck out of me because the scene didn't even conclude.

I wish there was a gallery that got unlocked once you reached the end of your playthrough so I could enjoy the 3 sex scenes that are supposedly somewhere in this and see how the other paths are developing. Because finding them is a CTRL-Nightmare that with the increasing amount of choices gets less and less appealing.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Nothing about you surprises me anymore, bro. Unless you say that you'd let the drug dealer use your ass instead of hers. Then, we about to have an extreme intervention. :ROFLMAO:
I have a limited threshold for freakily absurd and disturbing. Given Joshy's typical posts, I often just blow past them these days (sorry, dude - I enjoy what I have left of my sanity).

All this said, either Joshy92 is about the biggest troll on this site, or he's extremely mentally disturbed.:unsure: Then again, those aren't necessarily mutually exclusive...:LOL:

Last edited:

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
The one thing I really enjoy about these games is when you can see the progression of some of the developers as they improve over time. Seeing the beginning of the game to how it has improved over time to what it looks like now. The lighting , composition, posing, have really improved.

I wish I could explain it better, running on only a couple hours sleep heh... I should probably go to sleep.

Basically you doing real good kid! :D Jolly good show!

Reactions: NeonGhosts

With The

Jul 25, 2021
To much consequences for dark path, if you keep doing like this feels like why even bother keep dark path. I get it if you guys say irl we got consequences but this is just game and dev decide to go with 2 path bad or good. It just not fair you just throw the character because we are on dark path. I mean just like Nikki on this update if we on dark path on her, she will leave so it means she is gone for good, future update with her dark path got nothing.

RainbowRobo

May 9, 2023
the rant that follows her departure suggests to me he's willing to find her after she left, and inclined to keep her... somehow.

I'm not saying he follows through, or even gets away with it. But uh... It does seem to be like the door is open to the plot that she's not gone for good. Just that her return would be rather... dark.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I would walk into a drug den for a girl if I like her.

And Risa is so cute. I must help her.
Bro, I haven't played yet, but after readin these posts about Risa, even you have to admit that this should've been a choice. I've spoken less than 5 words to her.

Reactions: ename144

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Bro, I haven't played yet, but after readin these posts about Risa, even you have to admit that this should've been a choice. I've spoken less than 5 words to her.
Maybe but the game already has a lot of different paths
Giving a choice here would have made even more work for Neon
And I think Risa's drug storyline will connect with more characters later on so it needs to be an event everyone sees.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Maybe but the game already has a lot of different paths
Giving a choice here would have made even more work for Neon
And I think Risa's drug storyline will connect with more characters later on so it needs to be an event everyone sees.
I don't agree. This is goin to cause some issues for a lot of players, me included, even though I haven't played it yet, and we're already seein the beginning of that.

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
Downloaded the latest version ( & patch)...not getting the age & incest options (like during scenes with ash & Brittany)...any idea why...used to get them in the earlier versions....has there been changes to the game??

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Well here it is, a gallery mod to replay scenes in the game

Compatible with: Friends in Need
Game version: 0.4
Mod version: 0.4.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation: place all files into the game folder and overwrite

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
please update

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes