SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Hmm, since Britt's mom is a gold digger very clearly, and seems willing to do almost anything for a rich man. It would be a little disappointing if she isn't part of the corruption harem plotline eventually. I mean, you'd think she'd be one of the most willing to be part of a harem. Though I do realize Neon already said she was a side character, and will potentially have sex scenes, but that's it. This is more-so just me thinking out loud, and huffing some copium.

:D

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
So I know I said before that Isabella is an evil bitch. But I still feel bad for her.
I'm not excusing how she treats Brittani but I don't think life has always been kind to her.
So she has built a wall around herself and hasn't let anyone in for a long time.

Maybe by treating Brittani right we can show her mum that there are nice people out there.
You're too nice of a guy. lol I feel no sympathy for her.

Reactions: wiseold6996

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hmm, since Britt's mom is a gold digger very clearly, and seems willing to do almost anything for a rich man. It would be a little disappointing if she isn't part of the corruption harem plotline eventually. I mean, you'd think she'd be one of the most willing to be part of a harem. Though I do realize Neon already said she was a side character, and will potentially have sex scenes, but that's it. This is more-so just me thinking out loud, and huffing some copium.

i admit. I also like the idea of having Isabella on the main cast (i can fix her/corrupt her further) but i think this would overwork Neon who already have to deal with more than 10 possible love interests/corruption routes. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SlapE

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Hey PHiL did you play the latest update?
I thought it was really good.
Not yet :( Haven't had the chance, was waiting for public release. Although, now I'm thinking about waiting until the next update, actually. I want to cum hard and it sounds like this update might not do that for me. Which is fine, I'm not another person bitching about it :p I'll just be a patient lil gooner, no problem

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it though. I haven't been disappointed by a single update so far, doesn't sound like you have either :cool:

Reifon

Nov 7, 2017
Maybe but the game already has a lot of different paths
Giving a choice here would have made even more work for Neon
And I think Risa's drug storyline will connect with more characters later on so it needs to be an event everyone sees.
I agree with your argument. Lucien may be related to many character stories. The girl next to him also looks a bit like Pepper in drag. He may be the person next to Pepper during the live broadcast. Maybe he is also the person who asked Nicki to get a tattoo , or related persons.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well I finished my current AVN time to finally play this update and replay the game from the start. Time to simp for Nicki and do romantic things with her :)

Reactions: sagerock820

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Not yet :( Haven't had the chance, was waiting for public release. Although, now I'm thinking about waiting until the next update, actually. I want to cum hard and it sounds like this update might not do that for me. Which is fine, I'm not another person bitching about it :p I'll just be a patient lil gooner, no problem

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it though. I haven't been disappointed by a single update so far, doesn't sound like you have either :cool:
Your right I haven't been dissapointed with any update.

SlapE how could you bro?
I thought you liked romance.

I guess I'll just have to be even more romantic from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Your right I haven't been dissapointed with any update.

SlapE how could you bro?
I thought you liked romance.

I guess I'll just have to be even more romantic from now on.
I do, but I also like harem, and maledom. Which you can only find it the corruption paths (with the exception of Ashe & Mason to a lesser extent, when it comes to maledom), so I have a secondary save for it. ;)

Don't worry Joshy, I'm still giving plenty of romance to most of the characters, especially Nicki, Ashe, and Mason. :love: (Likely Cassie too, once she arrives)

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
Has the sis related content been removed from the game/patch...used to get roleplay options during scenes with Ashe & Brittani....during the scene with Ashe she still asks the question (about roleplaying) but u only get the option to turn it down...

Reactions: HUNUTAN and Brunocn

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Has the sis related content been removed from the game/patch...used to get roleplay options during scenes with Ashe & Brittani....during the scene with Ashe she still asks the question (about roleplaying) but u only get the option to turn it down...
It's still in the game, you either have the wrong version of the game (meaning patch won't work), or don't have the patch enabled would be my guess.

image_2024-01-10_014333634.png

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Here's a quick Android port from me. The patch is integrated + added some more game settings (textsize, outlines, named saves, toggle side image etc)

Jan. 1, 2024
Updated my Android port for the new game version v0.55 + made "Mod only" downloads for PC use, too.
Info: I added a button for the dark path game option. Be aware changes there are not immediately reflected in the game, it's better to do that at the beginning.

Download Mod v0.55 (~1MB)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game compressed v0.55 (~950MB)
Pixeldrain -
is 0.57 compatible with this; as in was it only bug fixes for the most recent update or should we wait for mod update?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I do, but I also like harem, and maledom. Which you can only find it the corruption paths (with the exception of Ashe & Mason to a lesser extent, when it comes to maledom), so I have a secondary save for it. ;)

Don't worry Joshy, I'm still giving plenty of romance to most of the characters, especially Nicki, Ashe, and Mason. :love: (Likely Cassie too, once she arrives)
Would it surprise you to know I like femdom bro?
I want Mason to throw me on the bed and use me like a dildo.

Although I can't really get into maledom tbh.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
giphy (10).gif

Nope, it really really doesn't Joshy. It's quite obvious as a matter of fact. :D

Mason is up there with Nicki when it comes to submissiveness (even more so tbh), so I doubt Mason is gonna be throwing you around. Perhaps you and Mason can find a dominant chick to dominate you both.

;)

Oct 10, 2022

Although I can't really get into maledom tbh.
I am sorry to say this one but I don't think it's ever possible. Mason is a submissive one.
Can I interest you with the gym lady, she looks like she is into femdom stuff. What was her name Jeremy? :WaitWhat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
View attachment 3249032

Nope, it really really doesn't Joshy. It's quite obvious as a matter of fact. :D

Mason is up there with Nicki when it comes to submissiveness (even more so tbh), so I doubt Mason is gonna be throwing you around. Perhaps you and Mason can find a dominant chick to dominate you both.

;)
You are right Mason is submissive which means I'm going to have to get more alpha to please him.
that's a good idea about getting a dominant chick like Alex or Pepper to help.

Although Guy isn't really the submissive type I don't think.
So I'll just have to tag in for this one.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes