giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
What is the best way to follow, being a loving guy or a type "Enslaver" ...

Which of the two ways, bad boy or good boy, will give me more success with the girls? :unsure:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

Which of the two ways, bad boy or good boy, will give me more success with the girls? :unsure:
I say middle of the road probably as some LI you need to be a bad boy to get with for right now, while others you don't but be warned certain bad boy options or if you are a bad boy to often depending on the LI will make them leave.

Reactions: giqui
Dec 5, 2018
Wow, update 0.57 shows how much of an idiot the mc is, should have left immediately let alone going inside.
It's rather obvious what is going to happen next.

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
I would say going "Paragade" is the best option. For instance, Mason can try to repay Guy's good deeds by offering sex. Guy can accept the offer and during sex, and later, treat him well instead of being a transphobic asshole.

If you go full evil (in a mix of Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Cosby :oops:) you will start locking down routes. Like it already happened with Nikki and Viola.
That's not right. Evil route totally deserves a full route with their stories and ending. This is like the best and popular thing in this game. I want to play rough until my hearts (dick) content. Like for example pimp Mason for his own pocket money. Yeah get him to get money for us and then we give him the earnings after its done to show our dominance. We dont need mmoney we just want to shhow whos the man.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I have a limited threshold for freakily absurd and disturbing. Given Joshy's typical posts, I often just blow past them these days (sorry, dude - I enjoy what I have left of my sanity).

All this said, either Joshy92 is about the biggest troll on this site, or he's extremely mentally disturbed.:unsure: Then again, those aren't necessarily mutually exclusive...:LOL:
He is beyond super saiyan
Got further into the dark threshold and ascended a new entity. Not a man anymore.
Words can't describe Joshy lack of jealousy and eagerness to share and consume fluids.

A monster, a god? who knows.
Our limited monkey brains can't fathom that much power, Kanye West verse starts.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

The question is really more of like what do you consider success. You absolutely get success with the LIs if you play as an absolute goody two-shoes, just not as much sex as you might otherwise get.
You get gratitude, friendship, affection and trust and blooming feelings with girls if you are absolutely good, and you get a lot of sex, but again, not with every girl to the same extent.
To get the most out of it, you might want to make some choices that I think aren't necessary evil or manipulative, but more like a bit egoistic instead of purely altruistic.
Like with Britanni fe. If you sleep with her or get a tits-job you are absolutely not evil, but you get offered sex and take it, while you can basically turn her down completely as well, same with Mason. In both cases you can still be sweet and nice to them, if you make that decision.

OTOH, like others have pointed out, if you go full-out evil, some paths will close. It is hard to conceive a story where you rape a young girl in a store and afterwards you can still get more with her.
I mean, perhaps you could rape her again at some point, but relationship? That seems out of reality to think that would work.

Last edited:

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That's not right. Evil route totally deserves a full route with their stories and ending. This is like the best and popular thing in this game. I want to play rough until my hearts (dick) content. Like for example pimp Mason for his own pocket money. Yeah get him to get money for us and then we give him the earnings after its done to show our dominance. We dont need mmoney we just want to shhow whos the man.

Whether that path deserves a route where you can do everything you want and still have everything open to you, I'd think that is all up to the dev and neonghost has made his position on it clear, you can be an absolute evil mofo, but it will have consequences in one form or the other. That is the story he tells, you either accept that or look for another game.
I can understand that some people are disappointed about this, but ultimately if I was a creator I would absolutely decide for myself if and how I would implement an evil route.

While I don't judge others for wanting to play the evil route, statements like "this is not right" are ridiculous. It's not our game it's neonghosts story, you might not like how it develops but even if you are a high-level patron I would question how much RIGHT you have to decide what direction his story takes.
And "most popular and best," one is an unsubstantiated claim, the other is just your personal preference.
As I wrote a while back, I get that some are disappointed with how the evil route develops, but ultimately you have to accept that this is how neonghosts wants the game and hopefully don't act like an entitled brat about it.

Last edited:

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
My favorite type type of logic - you do not like someone or talk bad about and that person is gay/trans? = you are homo/transphobic :WaitWhat:

That's the paradox of equality warriors behavior - on one hand you condemn people for paying attention of one's gender/sex orientation saying they are all the same/equal but on the other you do exactly the same and start throwing shit when you want to prove your point... :rolleyes:

What I wanted to say is that putting suggestion in one sentence that you either treat her well or you are transphobic is making whore from the logic and you are adding fuel to the fire of this pointless trans discussion. This game also allows you to treat like a shit other women, hetero, redhead etc which does not make player heterophobic, redheadphobic or whatever-phobic...
On one hand yes, on the other hand whose to say that one wouldn't judge someone who treats the other women like shit as acting like a vile, inhuman, monstrous rapist bastard?

I agree with you insofar as it is wrong to equal a player with the MC of the game they play, you are not automatically transphobic if you treat Mason like shit, just like you aren't a rapist if you rape other characters. YOUR MC acts like that because you like to play dark paths in games, doesn't mean you would want to do anything like that in real life, but this is something that repeatedly comes up in this threat, sadly, there are people who act as if playing an evil character makes you kind of evil yourself and that really is ridiculous.

Reactions: Impurity2937

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Whether that path deserves a route where you can do everything you want and still have everything open to you, I'd think that is all up to the dev and neonghost has made his position on it clear, you can be an absolute evil mofo, but it will have consequences in one form or the other. That is the story he tells, you either accept that or look for another game.
I can understand that some people are disappointed about this, but ultimately if I was a creator I would absolutely decide for myself if and how I would implement an evil route.

While I don't judge others for wanting to play the evil route, statements like "this is not right" are ridiculous. It's not our game it's neonghosts story, you might not like how it develops but even if you are a high-level patron I would question how much RIGHT you have to decide what direction his story takes.
And most popular and best, one is an unsubstantiated claim, the other is just your personal preference.
As I wrote a while back, I get that some are disappointed with how the evil route develops, but ultimately you have to accept that this is how neonghosts wants the game and hopefully don't act like an entitled brat about it.
Well said dude. I agree completely.

I like that NeonGhosts knows where he wants the game to go
A lot of devs just throw everything at the wall to see what sticks.
But not NeonGhosts he has a vision and he's sticking to it.

And that is awesome because it makes the game better imo.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Makes sense the already broken in some way or another be eager to be corrupted further and maybe even find some joy in it. Or In the back of their minds,Oh I deserve this pain or path because x or z.

Talking about Viola the more pure and naive girl in the story Atm, she can be taken advantage and probability will close her path in a dark way, maybe even by suicide who knows, even my dark heart wants to corrupt her slowly and make her my slut by her own choice. Then again maybe don't happen, just love or raptus.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: wiseold6996

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I might be wrong obviously, since I didn't study all comments and discussions in here but I just got a feeling that people (in this thread especially) are more sensitive and raged for calling wrong pronouns than for raping/beating someone (or doing any other bad stuff). Somehow they can differentiate world of fiction in some scenarios but when it comes to trans topic they are on defcon 1 mode.
IDK, I'd say a lot of it comes down to the character. Fe. if you treat Viola like shit, it shocks people more, because she is so tiny and helpless and serious and Mason has such a sad story that my instinctive reaction is to be extra nice to him and honestly the way he just becomes a little kitten if you are nice while getting a blowjob is totally endearing. For me, it's like I am not at all interested in getting it on with a guy in a game and that Mason is biologically female is why I find the character attractive, but despite that I just felt bad if I as MC decide to address him as female, because it's so obviously not what he wants.
I know, I know, I am taking this stuff pretty serious as well, but that is how it is for a well-written game with me. I become quite immersed.

But what I'm really trying to say, before this lengthy excursion, is that some characters generate more protective feelings in players and Mason is one of those, so that might be a reason why posts about him tend to evoke more emotional reactions.
Of course, gender has also become a very sensitive topic in general, with one side going to ridiculous lengths to accommodate everything related to non-binary people, while the other end of the spectrum doubles down and acts like the simple acknowledgement that these people exist is political.
I can't speak for others, but personally I think the truth is somewhere between, everyone should be accepted the way they are, but the whole of society doesn't need to completely change because of 1 or 2 percent of the populace.
I am not going further down that path here though, because then we would really get into political debate again and this is something that should be mostly kept off-topic. :cool:

Tom7902000

Mar 24, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1176, in script
    menu:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1181, in <module>
    "Assault her violently." if patch == True :
NameError: name 'patch' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1176, in script
    menu:
  File "D:\LCL\Friends_in_Need_Ch8_v0.57_PC\FriendsinNeed-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1922, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "D:\LCL\Friends_in_Need_Ch8_v0.57_PC\FriendsinNeed-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1072, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "D:\LCL\Friends_in_Need_Ch8_v0.57_PC\FriendsinNeed-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\LCL\Friends_in_Need_Ch8_v0.57_PC\FriendsinNeed-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1181, in <module>
    "Assault her violently." if patch == True :
NameError: name 'patch' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Friends in Need v.0.57 
Thu Jan 11 21:47:20 2024

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well if we can grape and gaslight LIs, even Gabby told her raceplay stuff, why can't guy be a fucking sociopath and toy with Mason? Victim privilege is a no no guys.
Don't let naysayers tell you what can or not be done.
I for one will make Mason my submissive bitch, one time as a femboy and other as my princess slut.
That's not very romantic bro.

I'll be marrying Mason as soon as possible.
I bet he has a fucking hot body and sexy boobs.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes