NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I might be dense but could you explain the 'seeing' Carolina pun?
No worries, it's kind of a tricky one.

Carolina's was one of the last ones I did, and by the time I got to it I was too tired to be clever. :'D It's really just emphasizing a word to stick with the theme. I did all of these in about two hours, including drawing Cupid Neon, and editing everything together. So, some of them were just me going, "Good enough!" and getting it done.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I need to find out what ring size Mason is. I want to get a nice engagement ring.
It has to be a really good one as a symbol of my love.

w123t4

May 26, 2019

tldr; Still making good progress and not getting hung up on rendering. Really hoping to cross the 50% mark in the next week or so. And I made a new minor/incidental character, inspired by Big O, a much-loved 90s anime. I know people always raise a brow when I introduce another character, but she's mainly there so that players who bypassed Viola in the rain (i.e. -- monsters!) can still have the opportunity to still get Viola as a maid when they next see her.

View attachment 3350835 View attachment 3350838
Kind of surprise to find another fan of big o here, still remember roger being the negotiator who fail in almost all negotiate and need to use the big o every time. :ROFLMAO:
And for the new character, will she become a Li/side girl that mc can have some scene with her( hell maybe even make her replace viola to become mc's maid or hire them both too!) or just being a background npc to let mc meet viola again? Because in you words it is kind of telling me that if you were not bypassed viola in the rainy night you will not meet or talk to the new character in the story. I hope I have misunderstand your word since she is quite attractive and I hope she will have more scenes in the future updates.:cry:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I seem to have triggered the same bug that a few other people have where you have no choice but to refuse Ashe when she asks to roleplay before the Jacuzzi. I re-applied the patch and tried the scene again but it had the same result. Now this is the nice guy run so does he have to have done some vile shit to be into it? Or is the patch not working properly? According to the walkthrough having the patch should allow that option so I don't really know what's up.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I seem to have triggered the same bug that a few other people have where you have no choice but to refuse Ashe when she asks to roleplay before the Jacuzzi. I re-applied the patch and tried the scene again but it had the same result. Now this is the nice guy run so does he have to have done some vile shit to be into it? Or is the patch not working properly? According to the walkthrough having the patch should allow that option so I don't really know what's up.
Now I may be wrong but I believe if you want her to roleplay as the mc's sister you're required to buy a certain swimsuit for your sister.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hm! Very weird. The only condition for that one is that the patch be active. I'll do some playtesting tomorrow and see if I can recreate the problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
I'm a tad surprised at all the Nicki hate as, honestly speaking, she's one of the most realistic characters I've seen in a VN or game in a while. People underestimate what lack of experience and a trusting nature can land you in aswell as the unwillingness to let go of consistency, even if that consistency is something bad (i.e dipshit boyfriend she had). Plus, humans are prideful in general and a lot of people have a hard time taking handouts if they've already been helped a lot. As someone who's been in the shitter back in the day, I've seen almost identical stories take place in real life with "friends" I've had.

Overall though, I thoroughly enjoy the story and I like that it gives an option to go full grim-dark, even though it's not my thing. I also just really like Gabby, she a cutie.
Renders are also good, writing is solid and has good pacing.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I'm a tad surprised at all the Nicki hate as, honestly speaking, she's one of the most realistic characters I've seen in a VN or game in a while. People underestimate what lack of experience and a trusting nature can land you in aswell as the unwillingness to let go of consistency, even if that consistency is something bad (i.e dipshit boyfriend she had). Plus, humans are prideful in general and a lot of people have a hard time taking handouts if they've already been helped a lot. As someone who's been in the shitter back in the day, I've seen almost identical stories take place in real life with "friends" I've had.

Overall though, I thoroughly enjoy the story and I like that it gives an option to go full grim-dark, even though it's not my thing. I also just really like Gabby, she a cutie.
Renders are also good, writing is solid and has good pacing.
Realistic =/= likable and/or tolerable. That said, Nicki is pretty interesting, and I hope Neon will cook better with her remake.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes