soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Give me an B for The most delicious,juiciest Bubble Butts and Breasts..
Give me an R for the most Romantic look..
Give me an I for the most Intimate and seductive eyes..
Give me an T for the smallest,cutest toes..
Give me an T for a Tongue that wets her lips as seductively and sensually as possible..
Give me an A for the most delicious,fullest buttocks that asks to be ridden firmly Anally..
Give me an N for Nights long,wild erotic moments..
Give me an I for a truly Irresistible belly that i can kiss and lick for hours..

Go,Go,B-R-I-T-T-A-N-I !! :love::love::love:
f4b9e73d-602b-427c-b947-8d631f7f7074-740x0.png

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
nah no way I can call my dear Nicki or Ashe a Slut even if they asked, they deserve to be worshiped like the beautiful goddesses they are. Now if Risa or Pepper asked me to call them a slut then I might consider it , even then don't think I could do it not sure if I have it in me.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

CryMaker

May 27, 2022
bro what is this smh, why do i have to deal with the women i don t even like, i have played like 20/30 mins and all i ve seen are women i don t like with choices i can t even skip, like no i don t wanna romance nicki or ashe or whatever, why did i even have to fuck nicki in the first place? let me fucking say no man.

• Angry
Reactions: GokutheG

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
nah no way I can call my dear Nicki or Ashe a Slut even if they asked, they deserve to be worshiped like the beautiful goddesses they are. Now if Risa or Pepper asked me to call them a slut then I might consider it , even then don't think I could do it not sure if I have it in me.
Well I know for sure that calling Ashe a slut in bed only makes her happier. And isn't that what truly matters at the end of the day?

(y)

• Hey there
Reactions: Joshy92

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
bro what is this smh, why do i have to deal with the women i don t even like, i have played like 20/30 mins and all i ve seen are women i don t like with choices i can t even skip, like no i don t wanna romance nicki or ashe or whatever, why did i even have to fuck nicki in the first place? let me fucking say no man.
Romance with all of the characters is avoidable, sex too with everyone besides Nicki. However, in the chapter 1 rework, Nicki's sex scene will be optional too, and the rework will be coming after the next update. The characters themselves aren't avoidable though, because most of them are essential to the story. And therefore you will still have to interact with them, regardless of what kind of relationship you have with them.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Nicki is getting changed once the rework happens. Everyone else you can decline but like most AVN's they are going to be around cause they are part of the story. Only 2 go away for good if you do dark path stuff to them. Honestly surprised you hate Ashe most people like her once they get to know her even if they aren't interested in her romantically. Nicki I can understand even if I dont agree with it.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
As much as I don't like to say it Ash does indeed like being called a slut.
So, I will do it for my angel.
you are a better simp than me Joshy. I don't think I could do it even if they wanted me to I just don't got it in me. Maybe I could slowly get comfortable enough to do it but would be something id have to work towards slowly. I even hate doing it in the context of a AVN as a choice even if I do it just check out all the dialogue.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I've had a theory that the cam girl is Pepper's twin...is this card a tongue in cheek way of saying that is the case? ...did I miss a declaration of this being the case and its already common knowledge?
Must not make salt joke... must not make salt joke... lord help me. It's Sapphire, not salt. Please Mr. Man in the mirror, help me be better.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Good to know. Thank you for sharing your game experience: we're always happy to receive such constructive feedbacks.

Now go and like Cartman says: "A-ha, fuck you, bye bye".

Reactions: GokutheG

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
If a woman doesn't get what she wants or needs from you, she'll get it from someone else. I hope you're prepared to get cucked. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: imzahai
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes