AtomicKilo

Oct 18, 2018
Is the taboo patch supposed to open up extra paths like in the walkthrough? Downloaded the compressed but I don't seem to have some of those option but the patch is in the game folder and I've copied over it a couple times to be sure

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is the taboo patch supposed to open up extra paths like in the walkthrough? Downloaded the compressed but I don't seem to have some of those option but the patch is in the game folder and I've copied over it a couple times to be sure
Do you have the right compressed version?

Friends in Need [Ch. 8 v0.57] [NeonGhosts]

NOTES: This is the SubscribeStar "public" version, so this has the taboo content if you wish.

If you want the "taboo" content, either open the game folder, open patch.rpy and change "false" to "true" or copy over the patch included and overwrite when asked.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
The patch won't work on the vanilla one, and also to make sure the patch is activated, open it with text document app, any will work and make sure it says true and not false.

AtomicKilo

Oct 18, 2018
Do you have the right compressed version?

The patch won't work on the vanilla one, and also to make sure the patch is activated, open it with text document app, any will work and make sure it says true and not false.
I downloaded the latest compressed result (0.57?) after searching it up that already had the taboo patch with it, opened up with note pad and it said it was true

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I downloaded the latest compressed result (0.57?) after searching it up that already had the taboo patch with it, opened up with note pad and it said it was true
Then yes, it opens up rape and other non-Patreon friendly things

Note the patch in the game folder should be set to false as noted in my notes, you need to change it or copy it over and replace, if you copied it over and replaced already then, yes, it's activated.

AtomicKilo

Oct 18, 2018
Thank you for your help, I think my issue was that I tried to use the patch in the middle of a playthrough I'd already started, Started a new game to test and it looks like it works

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Selling sex is not the same as selling addictive drugs. The type of person who deals, entirely with the intent to create a ~reliable stream of money from struggling people, and then to take advantage of them further by eliciting sexual favors.. is sick. Those kinds of people know what they're doing and they don't care about the suffering of others. Blaming the addicts is like blaming the elderly for being stupid when they're preyed on by sharks after their money. These kinds of people have really ugly souls that aren't worth defending.

So, personally, I think it's 100% called for that this Lucien guy gets what's coming :devilish:
I'm certainly not defending drug dealers. I'm merely correcting a misapprehension. After all, this is a game where Guy can and has done worse. Helping Risa with her illness is certainly going to have more efficacy and a greater impact on her life than if Frank Castle kicks down the door and blows Lucian's brains out all over the carpet. My sister had a drug dealer who was murdered. She had a new dealer in a week. His dirt nap had zero impact on the trajectory of her life.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I'm certainly not defending drug dealers. I'm merely correcting a misapprehension. After all, this is a game where Guy can and has done worse. Helping Risa with her illness is certainly going to have more efficacy and a greater impact on her life than if Frank Castle kicks down the door and blows Lucian's brains out all over the carpet. My sister had a drug dealer who was murdered. She had a new dealer in a week. His dirt nap had zero impact on the trajectory of her life.
No worries, I know where you were coming from. Helping the addict is more fruitful, but that wasn't my point. I was just clarifying the morality at work behind Mr. Graves and people like him in the real world. Still, small sum impact or not, it would be satisfying (and worthwhile if you ask me) to witness his downfall :devilish: Just like it will be satisfying to witness dark Guy's downfall, too, even though I've had not-fun playing his content :p

Speaking of character morality & dealing, I wonder about Gabby's father; is he a good person in a bad situation? Or is he also a pos? I'm very, very curious to find out :unsure: Assuming he's even a dealer.. I'm just going on what other people have guessed. He could be an addict himself, which would be sad :( If that's the case, I shudder to think of how dark Guy will put that to his use..

Or, he could be a police informant; that would be an interesting angle. Or an undercover cop, that's even more of a surprise. Though, I kinda doubt this one.. has Madison talked about her husband and what he does? I can't remember.. if she has, she would've mentioned he was a cop. I mean, the wives of undercover cops still know they're cops, don't they? :LOL: Would've been cool though.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, my version of Guy hasn't done anything bad.
So, kicking Lucien in the balls would feel very satisfying for me.

Reactions: GokutheG
Apr 30, 2023
No worries, I know where you were coming from. Helping the addict is more fruitful, but that wasn't my point. I was just clarifying the morality at work behind Mr. Graves and people like him in the real world. Still, small sum impact or not, it would be satisfying (and worthwhile if you ask me) to witness his downfall :devilish: Just like it will be satisfying to witness dark Guy's downfall, too, even though I've had not-fun playing his content :p

Speaking of character morality & dealing, I wonder about Gabby's father; is he a good person in a bad situation? Or is he also a pos? I'm very, very curious to find out :unsure: Assuming he's even a dealer.. I'm just going on what other people have guessed. He could be an addict himself, which would be sad :( If that's the case, I shudder to think of how dark Guy will put that to his use..

Or, he could be a police informant; that would be an interesting angle. Or an undercover cop, that's even more of a surprise. Though, I kinda doubt this one.. has Madison talked about her husband and what he does? I can't remember.. if she has, she would've mentioned he was a cop. I mean, the wives of undercover cops still know they're cops, don't they? :LOL: Would've been cool though.
As far as we know he is not an undercover cop,he could be an addict himself but i am not sure...Being a dealer would make sense since he was arrested with narcotics on his trunk ...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

As far as we know he is not an undercover cop,he could be an addict himself but i am not sure...Being a dealer would make sense since he was arrested with narcotics on his trunk ...
Pretty sure it was stated in game that he was 'delivering'...he a runner.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Pretty sure it was stated in game that he was 'delivering'...he a runner.
Oh ok, interesting. He could still be an informant, though. That wouldn't go against anything we've seen so far.

I already said I don't actually think he's an undercover cop, but because it's too fun to schiz out on the very unlikely a little, undercover cop movies tell me they routinely fake trouble with police as a 'line of credit' to build trust. And ofc, they have to know how to play the part else undercover cops wouldn't be a thing. It's fun to consider for me. If he is, that would make MC's bail-out very funny.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I can't wait to make love to Risa it's going to be awesome.
I would love to stroke her hair while I whisper words of love in her ear.
Yes,plays some variation of that.

Guy, speaks softly in Risa ears suck my dick slut till I cum in your face.
(after)
Then in a normal voice, I'm now your sponsor. Make me happy and get your high from your new master.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Yes,plays some variation of that.

Guy, speaks softly in Risa ears suck my dick slut till I cum in your face.
(after)
Then in a normal voice, I'm now your sponsor. Make me happy and get your high from your new master.
How about this: dump your load on the rim of a toilet seat, sprinkle her drug on it, and make her snort it :devilish:
I think the anti is rubbing off on me :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes